Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion (https://honda-tech.com/forums/)
-   Acura Integra Type-R (https://honda-tech.com/forums/acura-integra-type-r-8/)
-   -   Cars For Sale and WTB: Integra TYPE-R's - 2018 (https://honda-tech.com/forums/acura-integra-type-r-8/cars-sale-wtb-integra-type-rs-2018-a-3313289/)

Wai 01-07-2018 07:25 PM

Cars For Sale and WTB: Integra TYPE-R's - 2018

This will serve as the Integra TYPE-R "FOR SALE" thread. Want to buy or trade are also allowed.

This is for whole ITR vehicles only and will not have any parts for sale or parting out of such.

This is for YOUR CAR only. No "heads up" or links to auction sites for cars that do not belong to you.

Please refrain from replying with comments in this thread. If you would like to contact the seller, please contact them through PM or email.

No quoting with pics repeated, don't reply or quote your own post.

ek9poormanr 01-13-2018 01:41 PM

Re: Cars For Sale and WTB: Integra TYPE-R's - 2018

selling a 2000 nighthawk black pearl Integra Type R -badge number 1455
this car just got a brand new professional paint job, car is flawless, runs and drives great, all serviced at acura currently has 94k miles, clean title 19000 serious buyers only located in north carolina

98 spec itr header + cat
spoon flywheel
oem motor mounts
new windshield
new oem motor mounts
oem clutch+disc+bearing
yokohama s drive tires
new shifter bushings
new windshield arms = wipers
new oem decals,emblems,seals
new quarter windows
new oem slave+ master
oem belts all done by acura
timing belt replaced at 84k miles
oem tail light gaskets
still has badge,checkered floor mats, stock radio + cd player

Rguy 01-23-2018 06:28 AM

WTB: CW ITR or PY ITR, clean title. Not looking for any projects besides minor things. Let me know what you have!

osu s2k 01-24-2018 06:23 PM

Anyone have something in ohio area?

aiinokkie 02-04-2018 03:53 PM

This is probably a reach but would anyone be interested in trading their ITR for a Supercharged 2002 Acura RSX Type S, plus cash on my end? Arctic Blue Pearl, 105k miles, Jackson Racing Supercharger (street version) and stock besides that. No rust, car spent most of it's life in California and then the owner moved to Maryland, where he drove it 5-10 miles a day to the transit station. The street version of the supercharger means it runs off stock everything and uses an ECU piggy back. It still even has a stock exhaust. I like my DC5, but I always really wanted a genuine DC2 ITR. We could work out a deal.

Here's my Instagram of the car if you're interested: https://www.instagram.com/sprchrgd.dc5/

Daydreamer81 02-12-2018 10:46 PM

*** BUYING ***

Greetings,

I'm wanting to buy a Black ITR.. whether it's a complete car or a Shell down to the frame. My plan is to do a rebuild/full restore with the goal of being very close to full OEM. Being this wide open on the car I would accept, my offering price is wide as well - scaling from $4,000 to $10,000 - from a Shell all the way up to a complete car, all depending on what is still intact/condition.

A few musts for me are:
- A Clean title, including no Theft recovery, no Salvage
- Car must have began it's life OEM black
- No major body damage including structural and frame damage
- No major rust
- Straight body

I have all funds available for immediate purchase and shipping. I am a serious enthusiast and a serious buyer.

Please find my contact info below.

Thanks for reading,
Eric S.
(443)987-5616
BlkBelt81@hotmail.com

BOV gets em wet 03-09-2018 08:30 PM

WTB Champ White ITR. Looking for daily driver material no projects. AC PS Cruise a must. Hit me up. Done window shopping and done with crapslist.org. JDM front a big plus.

95 integra 03-17-2018 07:39 AM

Looking to buy a 98+... Ideally stock as possible, will consider other options. Needs to be clean title. PM me

Juan Pereiro 03-22-2018 07:57 PM

Looking for a shell, any color.
Im in Miami but will buy anywhere in the states.

thanks

SlowB16 03-29-2018 12:38 PM

WTB - Looking for a running car or one that needs a new motor. My main concern is getting something with fairly clean paint. Don't care about year or color. Budget is up to $17k. Located in Oregon but will travel.

Speedr1 04-13-2018 06:32 PM

WTB ITR any year, prefer clean title (will consider salvage title depending on reason) and stock as possible / ease of ability to return to stock. No rust for budget amount but Surface rust may be acceptable, but at a lower price.

Budget is ~$12k

Been reading the forums since 2001 but not an active participant over the years.

Email contact jrgloomis@gmail.com

algotr8der 04-26-2018 06:56 PM

Looking to buy ITR DC2 any year

-clean title
-numbers stamped on engine, tranny and car have to match
-close to stock as possible.
-no rust on body or underbody
-must not be winter driven if car located or driven in areas with snow/salt.

My budget is flexible as my objective is to do a complete rebuild so budget will depend on condition of the car.

I am located in the Toronto area but move around from Dallas to Sarasota to Toronto. I will buy from anywhere in the US/Canada.

PM me or email me. My email is my username on honda-tech @ gmail.com.

MR-EM1 05-05-2018 06:00 AM

Hey, all. I’m looking to re-enter the car game. I’m on the hunt for a CW, FBP, NHBP, or PY ITR.

No no salvage titles. Under 85k. Mods I’m not too picky about if it has been done properly.

I sold my em1 with 34k a few years ago and have regretted it ever since. Help me get back in the game.

best way to contact me is via email:
weldridge19@yahoo.com

Thank you all for the help

Sterling Sackey 05-20-2018 11:14 AM

I'm seeking a low-mile, collector quality ITR. Budget open within reason. Please shoot me a message Sterling@SW2tuning.com.

DC4 Rasta 06-02-2018 05:50 PM

Looking to buy ANY year, color or condition itr shell or unfinished project. title status does not matter. Willing to drive to pick up along east coast and southern states. May even drive further so feel free to let me know what you have. Do not check this very often best way to contact is 561-346-5421.

PYMUGENITR 06-20-2018 08:56 PM

https://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/honda-t...61e2c02b1.jpeg
VIN: JH4DC2316YS004593
Mileage: 51,600
Title: Clean
Price: $29.9K

Selling an impeccably cared-for 2000 Acura Integra Type R, production #1248. I
bought the Type R as a completely stock car from a very good friend of mine in July of 2002.

Condition
9.5/10
The car has a clean title; never been in an accident. Body and paint are in fantastic condition. Always garage kept. There are a few rock-chips on the front bumper, a mark on top of the JDM steering wheel and one mark on the driver side rear wheel.

Turbo setup is running 7lbs of boost, on Type R internals. Incredibly fun to drive.

Awards/Accolades
The car has competed in the top car shows on the West Coast, regularly winning awards such as Best Acura and Best JDM at Nisei Import Showoff, Formula D, and Hot Import Nights.

The car has been featured in three major publications. The car was a main feature in the March 2005 issue of Import Tuner. Four years later, Import Tuner ran a special issue of the Top 50 Builds, this car was ranked #28 out of 50.

Rare Parts of Interest
Top Fuel Turbo kit - very rare turbo setup which runs beautifully well, tuned to 7 lbs of boost. The kit was professionally installed with Hondata and dyno tuned by Midnight Performance in Sacramento, CA. These guys specialized in turbos.

Top Fuel utilizes Blitz for many of the components of this kit including the wastegate, blow-off valve, intercooler and piping. I added a custom Blitz exhaust.

Mugen 17” x 8” MF10 - rare set of 17” MF10’s, these were purchased from Japan and had them powder coated locally Bronze with a chrome lip. Wheels are in great shape, driver side rear wheel has small mark near the valve stem.

Cusco Black 6 Point Roll-Cage - waited 2 years for this special order item from Japan.

Exterior Paint - Indy Racing Yellow Pearl, aka NSX Yellow Y52P. The car came stock Pheonix Yellow (Y56). It was painted Indy Racing Yellow when the JDM CWEST front conversion, side skirts and molded rear lip were added.

Alpine Stereo - Custom stereo setup completed by two buddies of mine. There are three 12” 1000W subwoofers, wrapped in hand-laid carbon fiber. Tons of hours in this job. The sound is still amazing. Easily removable for track days or ditch the thing if it’s not your deal.

Spoon 4 Pot Calipers, project Mu brake lines

With the arrival of my first son last fall, it’s time for me to hand-over this project to a new owner with more time to enjoy it.

Stock Parts Included
-stock type R wheels
-stock type R steering wheel

kaj 08-03-2018 01:52 PM

I sold my 00-1525 years ago and deeply regret it. If anyone is interested in getting into something AWD, I have a track-prepped (lap times to back it up), but street legal '06 Evo MR I'd be willing to trade for a '98 or '00-01 if repainted in CW (I'm okay with a color change, as long as the entire car is sprayed).
-No salvaged titles.
-CW only
-No built engines, turbo, or other extra junk.
-I prefer as OEM as possible to pass smog, etc.

Currenly on Evo VIII wheels/Hankook R-S4 tires, as I'm not doing any TA during school. All the good stuff is under/inside the car, so pictures don't really do it justice LOL.

https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/honda-t...70162f4c89.jpg

Collierkid 08-05-2018 12:07 PM

Looking for a genuine Type R shell 96 to 01.
Good condition somewhere in Southern California or Nevada.
Cash budget $5k.

Thanks.

timberwulf 08-28-2018 08:08 AM

Sold! Thank you for looking.

2001 PY ITR - Has always been stock, one owner. It's finally time to sell her. :( Located in Arizona.

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=493510302&ownerId=7 1892293&searchRadius=0

More details and pictures here: https://honda-tech.com/forums/acura-...dvice-3318036/

b20sedan 08-30-2018 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by timberwulf (Post 51717065)
2001 PY ITR - Has always been stock, one owner. It's finally time to sell her. :( Located in Arizona.

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...searchRadius=0

More details and pictures here: https://honda-tech.com/forums/acura-...dvice-3318036/

Ad said pending sale, any chance it's still available?

tron_ 09-14-2018 12:38 PM

What's the going rate on a stock or near stock ITR these days?

604ITR 09-14-2018 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by tron_ (Post 51730169)
What's the going rate on a stock or near stock ITR these days?

10k-40k
You'll need to give us alot more info than that to get a rough number

CaliSmurf 09-22-2018 03:49 PM

Vehicle sold. Thanks

r573 09-23-2018 02:57 PM

Just testing waters.
Hello fellow car enthusiast thinking of selling my ITR. looking to see some numbers.
Garage kept 00 ITR, PY original owner, 33,192 exact mileage on the OD.
Car is super clean other then dent on passenger door 9/10.
Interior is mint 10/10. Engine bay is super clean you could eat off of it never had to be cleaned.
everything is stock except the exhaust and radio, I Purchased this car new when I was very young and switched out the radio stupid me.
I have a lot more info about the car just ask Im sure I can answer.
Email or PM here for questions or possible offers.
Juanlosmartinez@gmail.com

noeticnormy 09-29-2018 02:42 AM

Anyone selling a type r shell? I’m in Texas but have cash and will travel! Thanks

noeticnormy@hotmail.com