Acura Integra Type-R All Integra Type R Discussions

~ Seattle Type R Meet Pics 4/10 ~

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2004, 11:06 AM
epy
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (epy)

I showed up late b/c I gues I was the only one that noticed a cop following the caravan from Red Robin to Alki. I wasn't about to get pulled over for anyone elses actions so I took the next exit and took the loooooooooong way there.

I just e-mailed Brando the pics he took w/ my leet 6 year old digital camera. Autox was by far the funnest part of the whole day. Very disapointed more people didn't go
Old 10-12-2004, 12:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ~ Seattle Type R Meet Pics 10/10 ~ (Haleiwa-Brando)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Haleiwa-Brando &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Everyone finally makes it to alki and meets up. People pop hoods, laugh, take pictures. Some dude there had a paddle and was walking around paddling people in the ***. It was cut out in the shape of a rising sun with sun rays. Guess he was getting "JDM" on peoples asses . </TD></TR></TABLE>

Hahah, i got a pic of those fools..

he's holding the paddle on his right hand.
Old 10-12-2004, 01:15 PM

Default Re: ~ Seattle Type R Meet Pics 10/10 ~ (Vtecfool)

haha.. thats some funnys hit.. that white eg with shaved moldings, champ white.. that big dude is my blood cuz.. hehe.. bump for his fully built ls turbo
Old 10-12-2004, 01:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ~ Seattle Type R Meet Pics 10/10 ~ (eli_vang)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by eli_vang &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">haha.. thats some funnys hit.. that white eg with shaved moldings, champ white.. that big dude is my blood cuz.. hehe.. bump for his fully built ls turbo</TD></TR></TABLE>

hmm you must be related to Yee too!
Old 10-12-2004, 01:42 PM

the black itr is illmatic
Old 10-12-2004, 02:32 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Vtecfool &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

hmm you must be related to Yee too! </TD></TR></TABLE>

yea yee is my cuz too..
Old 10-12-2004, 04:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (epy)

here are a couple pics i took. mines is the supersonic blue teg.
Old 10-12-2004, 06:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

That's all the cars that showed up? Man at our last ITR meet here in Chicago, we had about 20 R's. At our last H-T meet, we had about 40 cars. Import schene must not be as popular over there.
Old 10-12-2004, 07:34 PM

Default Re: ~ Seattle Type R Meet Pics 10/10 ~ (ITR 2K)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ITR 2K &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">That's all the cars that showed up? Man at our last ITR meet here in Chicago, we had about 20 R's. At our last H-T meet, we had about 40 cars. Import schene must not be as popular over there.</TD></TR></TABLE>

its popular but its just that not to many people are HT users.. and umm.. itr's.. there arent to many in seattle.. thefts for itr's are HIGH! haha..
Old 10-12-2004, 08:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ~ Seattle Type R Meet Pics 10/10 ~ (eli_vang)

I took these pictures with Epy's camera while he was out and about, racing. I was unfamiliar with the cam so I appoilgize for the blurry, flashed out shots.

This guy in the wheelchair was pretty insperational to me . I believe he raced several times on Sunday. What a sick 3 series this was. I think the owner placed in the top three of his class at Nationals.

What's that in the trunk....?

Upon closer inspection....holly shiznit!

Honda representing y0!

I wasn't to impressed by the capabilities of this car. Because of it's weight the driver spun several times. Looks good with big slicks on it none-the-less.

This is "Fast Mike's" Celica. This guy posted the fasted time...but holy hell it took him a lot of runs to get it. The first four races ended in him or his wife spinning out at high speed. Pretty entertaining. It's for sale BTW.

WORD

On the fly racing numbers. Beautiful! There were an handful of Miatas out on Sunday.

How every Porche owner should use their car. What the frick!? This guy posted some good times in his class and took some of the cleanest lines on the coarse but he was no match for the two Z06's that were there.

Here is Epy, tieing knots in his seatbelt so he can stay in place around the corners. He got second in his class.

Epy in his starting grid. That black older gen Integra next to Epy's type r...should have heard the announcer ripping this guy a new one while racing. "Here comes so and so in his black integra....he would have gotten a good time but his silly ground effects hit almost every cone on the coarse."

Epy getting ready to light that **** up.

Honda time.

Girly drink on the roof...chillin.

Hope you all enjoyed the pixors.
Old 10-12-2004, 09:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

all the cars are nice.
Old 10-12-2004, 10:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ~ Seattle Type R Meet Pics 10/10 ~ (Type SH)

nice pics truong and brandon! I need to try auto x sometime, looks like lot's of fun!
Old 10-13-2004, 12:26 AM
epy
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Vtecfool &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">nice pics truong and brandon! I need to try auto x sometime, looks like lot's of fun! </TD></TR></TABLE> Ya i've invited you twice already

Autox is good times. Even if you have to wake up at 4:30 AM to go.

I love the captions brandon Good to meet you too!!!
Old 10-13-2004, 09:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

niceee...i'll have to beef my suspension and try autocrossing too. do u do runs one person at a time? lol or does everyone go at the same time? some mario kart shiz! lol
Old 10-13-2004, 09:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (LiTtOGPiMp)

Yeah, it's like Mario Cart. Throw **** out at people and instead of driving inside the car, you sit on the roof. Hit these silly little floaty objects that give you new items to throw. It's pretty fun to watch. Woop woop woop.

Nope. It's a single person at a time for obvious safety reasons. You are aloud to have a passenger though.
Old 10-13-2004, 09:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

That dude with the Bimmer has a pneumatic clutch in his car because he can't use his legs for the clutch. That is what the bottles in the trunk are for. He has a hand control for the throttle. He used to have a autoshift S4 but moved to the 330Ci because it is a serious DS competitor. He is a very good driver regardless of his 'limitations'.

Ah, how I miss those cold and wet Bremerton mornings....NOT (See my avatar). BR is a great auto-x site though.
Old 10-14-2004, 07:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Haleiwa-Brando)

[QUOTE=Haleiwa-Brando]Yeah, it's like Mario Cart. Throw **** out at people and instead of driving inside the car, you sit on the roof. Hit these silly little floaty objects that give you new items to throw. It's pretty fun to watch. Woop woop woop.
QUOTE]

tight, are there mushrooms to make me go faster? or is that what nos is for? lol
Old 10-14-2004, 09:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ~ Seattle Type R Meet Pics 10/10 ~ (ITR 2K)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ITR 2K &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Import schene must not be as popular over there.</TD></TR></TABLE>

i'd agree with that. the inter-club meets out here bring out hundreds of cars. at the track monday there were 7 ITRs.

in seattle i could count the number i know of on 2 hands.

piccies are sweeeeeeeeeet. congrats epy good to see you out there. i'll def. hit up some autoxs with you guys when i am back!