Notices
Acura Integra Type-R All Integra Type R Discussions

**HELP PLEASE** Business Deal Gone HORRIBLY Wrong (w/ JjuuN R)

Old 06-18-2016, 06:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: **HELP PLEASE** Business Deal Gone HORRIBLY Wrong (w/ JjuuN R)

Hi all,

Although I don't visit this site very much anymore, the few times a year I do visit I get a bit depressed when seeing people still expressing sympathy for me over this whole thing. Truth is, I was over it many years ago and really did not want to put any more effort into it. Was never one for drama and honestly try hard to take the 'high road' if there is one for all situations. It does make me damn proud though that this community is still going strong and that people have continued to support me.
Time is a funny thing and life doesn't wait for anything!

I do feel like I owe it to the ITR community to provide a final update on how this whole situation fizzled away. I'll try and do that by the end of the weekend and will review emails and documentation if I can still find them. Stay tuned for that in the original post...

As a side update, I am happily married with no kids yet and a great life. I still lurk forms and hoard for ITR parts (without much success)

Leah, aka 98-612 will never leave me as its been almost 12 years now. I began tracking her a few years ago and she is still pretty much stock except for AEM CAI and Spoon Calipers.
Old 06-24-2016, 09:00 PM
Wai
ProFunction/GT Motoring

Originally Posted by boy_huot
Hi all,

Although I don't visit this site very much anymore, the few times a year I do visit I get a bit depressed when seeing people still expressing sympathy for me over this whole thing. Truth is, I was over it many years ago and really did not want to put any more effort into it. Was never one for drama and honestly try hard to take the 'high road' if there is one for all situations. It does make me damn proud though that this community is still going strong and that people have continued to support me.
Time is a funny thing and life doesn't wait for anything!

I do feel like I owe it to the ITR community to provide a final update on how this whole situation fizzled away. I'll try and do that by the end of the weekend and will review emails and documentation if I can still find them. Stay tuned for that in the original post...

As a side update, I am happily married with no kids yet and a great life. I still lurk forms and hoard for ITR parts (without much success)

Leah, aka 98-612 will never leave me as its been almost 12 years now. I began tracking her a few years ago and she is still pretty much stock except for AEM CAI and Spoon Calipers.
Good to see that you still check back. Do let us know what the final outcome was.
Old 10-12-2022, 06:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Was the $2100 worth it?
Old 10-12-2022, 07:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Did you seriously just necro this for no reason whatsoever?