Notices
Acura Integra All Integra Except ITR

Seattle Bellevue Area

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2003, 01:18 PM
TegLover4life

Default Seattle Bellevue Area

Anyone know any good shops around in the Seattle Bellevue area?
Old 04-24-2003, 01:46 PM
New User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

R-Sports in Bellevue, it's across the street from Acura of Bellevue. They have have some good stuff, Mugen, Spoon, etc, and can get pretty much anything you need. Also, there is a shop in Renton that just opened up, forgot what it's called but it's near Ikea.
Old 04-24-2003, 03:02 PM

Default Re: (CrazyRedhead)

There's a couple shops in Tacoma on South Tacoma Way.. Speedline and
Fastlane2

might be a drive for you though
Old 04-24-2003, 04:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re:

The original Fastlane is a little ways south of Speedline and Fastlane2. If you're looking for more power-adding stuff I'd check there, from what I've seen/heard of Fastlane2, they're more about the bodykits and dress-up stuff. I got my AEM CAI from Speedline and would recommend them. I would like to hear of more shops up in Seattle though, the drive down to Tacoma is a little long just for aftermarket parts. I would say GarageSPL but they're gone now. If anyone knows of any other good shops please speak up!
Old 04-24-2003, 10:14 PM
New User

Also, for racing type stuff there is Speedware in Redmond, they do roll cages, harness bars, they have racing seats, etc. Plus they do alignments and balancing.
Old 04-24-2003, 11:15 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (CrazyRedhead)

http://www.speeddriven.com, it's a dot-com for now, but it's a local guy. As for shops, I've heard good things about Pit Stop, Stage, and Fastlane...not too sure, haven't done money mods yet.
Old 04-25-2003, 01:02 AM

Default Re: (alfaaay)

**PPI- Burien, WA- Aumbaum Blvd-Probably the BEST shop when it comes to customer service, positive attitudes, friendly staff, getting your parts in as fast as possible and getting the job done right! Talk to Charles or Junior

**Fastlane-S. Tacoma- Pac. Hwy- Mainly focused on motors, dyno runs and jdm parts. Pricey but motor work is qulaity. Talk to Eric, Hiyong, Ray

**Fastlane 2- S. Tacoma-S. Tacoma Wy- Mainly focused on Exterior modifications, wheels and bolt on installs. Talk to Matt

**Speedline-S. Tacoma-S. Tacoma Wy- Lots of in-stock parts. 2 part showroom- Bodykits/Motor parts and accessories. Lots of Universal mufflers, wings, lights, etc. Lots of electronics as well. Talk to Kyle for motors- Talk to Zol for Kits

**TSR-Bellevue-Northup Way- Focuses on bolt on parts. Nothing hardcore.

**FF Racing-Auburn-N Park Place- New shop-Old owner of Fasttrak in OR. Focuses on Hardcore motor work. Makes their own turbos, machine work, etc. Lots of Motor Swaps. Next to nothin in accessories and smalltime bolt ons. Dyno Runs available. Talk to Dan

**SpeedZone- Lakewood-Bridgeport Wy-Basic Import/Tint shop-Wheels, kits, basic bolt ons in stock.

True, Garage SPL is no longer around-But the guys are still around. Alex and the gang opened up Do-Luck-USA in a kent warehouse and has become the USA distributor of Do-Luck products.

These are the shops ive either worked at, or have done business with in some way or another except for FF (New shop, just help advertising). All Good Shops in their own way.

Old 04-29-2003, 09:09 PM

Location: Where All Funky Things Come From...., Stankonia, USA

PremierAutowerks in Seattle is pretty tight. I have friends that work there and they are hella cool and have or can get anything you want.
Old 04-29-2003, 09:11 PM
TegLover4life

Default Re: (SimplyE)

There 1 more, R motorsports << i think but anyways i am goign to get a apexi N1 for my gsr for 520, anyone know a better price somewhere else.... tsr doesnt sell it for 4 dr