Notices
Acura Integra All Integra Except ITR

Need help installing a blox IM on a 96 integra se

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2017, 11:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Icon7 Need help installing a blox IM on a 96 integra se

So I've had this blox IM for a few months now and I've searched everywhere how to install it. I need to know exactly what is needed for the install and what needs to be hooked up where. As well is installing the manifold on a SE different from the GSR? Also the SE is non VTEC. Any help would greatly appreciated. Thank you! Oh and lastly if anybody has any sort of pictures of it at least installed would also help out.
Old 06-02-2017, 01:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Need help installing a blox IM on a 96 integra se

The main difference between with a gsr, would likely not be apparent on the manifold. (Don't quote me on that though! ) I've done the intake on my 91 a couple times. You should get a manual, or download a how to remove/install a manifold. You need to be specific with your bolt removal/installation order, so you get a proper seal. Typically start at the outside, in a cross pattern to remove the nuts, and middle to outside also cross pattern, to tighten. The worst part is you'll have to go under the car to remove a couple of the bolts! Doing that plus doing it in specific order gets a bit time consuming, but I think I had mine done in a couple hours including prep. I was able to remove it without removing the engine, and only had to replace a couple small coolant lines. (I highly recommend new coolant lines, they're cheap and it only takes a few extra minutes! ) I'll post a pic from my Chilton's manual for you.