Notices
Acura Integra All Integra Except ITR

my current lsv-build

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2012, 01:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: my current lsv-build

Sweet! Let me know what youre getting rid of.
Old 05-23-2012, 07:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dsands7
Cool build so far man, Keep up the good work!
thanks, intentions changed!! lol yes I just picked up a 3rd da9..
black 90 gs..

very cheap very clean for the money with less rust than this red shell, pretty much no rust just needs fenders and a door..very cheap

so yes i need to start all over lol but its worth it.
this black one im keeping stock interior in it though, continuing with the lsv build though, just waiting on funds, but for the time being Ive just been upgrading shells and amounts of parts..
thanks though!!

sux to start all over, but now i have to build one car from 3 and do a part out like ASAP~
Old 05-23-2012, 08:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by DirtyDA9
Sweet! Let me know what youre getting rid of.
yes dirty ill let you know this! LMK WHAT YOU NEED, Im getting rid of the red shell either scraping it or selling it gutted as hell..

I found a black one that has dents that i have to deal with and get fixed asap but no rust rot anywhere, super clean compared to my red one, got it very cheap needing some body panels to be replaced ( fenders spray painted black, silver hood, im picky so red doors and my red wing, either get em painted black or find black wing one fender 2 doors and a hood..)

shouldnt cost me more than i say 400 bux if i find the doors the wing the fender all in black or ill pay my guy to sand it and paint it professionally on the side at his shop for 1k..

the rust on the other one isnt bad at all compared to alot of others, but this one i just got is very clean compared to the red one, once the dents are pulled.
alota work in the next few days here to do this and pull it off, so i have a mint shell to put the lsv in it.

no tuck, gettin rid of abs though!! lol
keepin the interior in it, bc its very very nice ( and its black also so i have spares on spares!)

gota doa major part out/swaparoo ordeal here in the next 2 months!! \

deals on deals
Old 10-20-2013, 04:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

hey i got a 90 da9 with obd2 b1 motor i got an obd1 gsr head just laying around nd looking to do ls vtec conversion any tips or wat will i need for it to run right? its on obd0 wiring harness with obd0 distributer alternater nd intake mani on obd2 block and head!! help please