Notices
Acura Integra All Integra Except ITR

JDM front non-hid question... (got confused at some search results)

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2004, 03:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JDM front non-hid question... (got confused at some search results)

i was wondering if the jdm fronts with non-HID lights could be modifyed to HID without buying another pair of HID JDM headlight housing?...i was kinda confused when i searched
... also how is the lighting of the factory non-HIDs?
...i hear a lot about how GOOD the HIDs are....is it because the nons are that bad.
i dont really wana attract a lot of attention with the color of the light or have oncomers blinded and i heard certain HID bulbs if properly aimed can accomidate this.

thanks
Old 06-10-2004, 04:04 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: JDM front non-hid question... (ansay)

ugh

yes
yes, you write as confused as you are.
yes
no

learn how to communicate both in writing and in writing forum threads. Good luck newberoid
Old 06-11-2004, 03:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 52 Likes on 46 Posts
Default Re: JDM front non-hid question... (ansay)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ansay &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i was wondering if the jdm fronts with non-HID lights could be modifyed to HID without buying another pair of HID JDM headlight housing?...i was kinda confused when i searched
... also how is the lighting of the factory non-HIDs?
...i hear a lot about how GOOD the HIDs are....is it because the nons are that bad.
i dont really wana attract a lot of attention with the color of the light or have oncomers blinded and i heard certain HID bulbs if properly aimed can accomidate this.

thanks </TD></TR></TABLE>

HID in the non-HID JDM headlights will be pretty much the same as HID in stock Integra projectors. The light will be super bright about 10-ft in front of the car and then fall off quickly. OEM HID or an OEM HID projector retrofit is the way to go.