Fuse box left side under dash - Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Acura Integra All Integra Except ITR

Fuse box left side under dash

Old 09-11-2018, 12:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Fuse box left side under dash

I'm also have trouble with all my interior light, bells and whistles, including power windows don't work I changed relay and checked all fuses... stuff just isn't working on too of my fuel system acting up which is in a discussion named "bogging ontegrs:
Old 09-12-2018, 02:57 AM
O.G. triple O.G.

Default Re: Fuse box left side under dash

So are you saying nothing in your car works? More detailed info can help us...help you.
Old 09-12-2018, 04:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Dash works , even radio, all outside lights work properly, the car will start..radiator fan works also
Old 09-12-2018, 05:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by NVturbo View Post
So are you saying nothing in your car works? More detailed info can help us...help you.
the dash lights work, gauge cluster, outside lights work , engine starts and runs, blinkers work... even the light in the glove box light works....
but no interior lights, none of the power lock or windows
Old 09-13-2018, 02:27 AM
O.G. triple O.G.

if you checked all the fuses and they are good, it's the door jam harness. The pins are brittle and will break. It's either the portion within the door jam or inside the door.
Old 09-13-2018, 06:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I will look in to that... can you please help with another thread "integra Bogg issues " ?
Old 09-13-2018, 11:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

if you checked all the fuses and they are good, it's the door jam harness. The pins are brittle and will break. It's either the portion within the door jam or inside the door.
thing is sunroof and interior lights are also not working
Old 09-13-2018, 11:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I have an obd2 ecu but I'm starting to think I have obd1 dash harness because my gauge cluster is missing a blue plug and the left side does not light up, gauges work but no check engine light comes on... it has twist style bulbs (can be done with thumb and finger and there appears to be several missing...) I'm pretty sure I got screwed a little on the buying part just because of all the work I'm apparently going to have to do, but I have itr front clip with it, oem blades and 9/10 interior.... I just really need help if anyone is in 256 area, I've been fixing all the little stuff I can but its making it worse or I just have a ground somewhere I haven't found that's loose. Please help if at all possible,
Also just did research I have an obd1 fuse box
thanks
jeep&Honda lover 4life

below engine bay when purchasing(blue top)
other is a week or so ago..ok maybe they'll come thru laterally

Last edited by zenmark84; 09-13-2018 at 04:14 PM. Reason: New information
Old 09-13-2018, 06:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by zenmark84 View Post
I have an obd2 ecu but I'm starting to think I have obd1 dash harness because my gauge cluster is missing a blue plug and the left side does not light up, gauges work but no check engine light comes on... it has twist style bulbs (can be done with thumb and finger and there appears to be several missing...) I'm pretty sure I got screwed a little on the buying part just because of all the work I'm apparently going to have to do, but I have itr front clip with it, oem blades and 9/10 interior.... I just really need help if anyone is in 256 area, I've been fixing all the little stuff I can but its making it worse or I just have a ground somewhere I haven't found that's loose. Please help if at all possible,
Also just did research I have an obd1 fuse box
thanks
jeep&Honda lover 4life

below engine bay when purchasing(blue top)
other is a week or so ago..ok maybe they'll come thru laterally
Cool I just picked up a 2015 Jeep Cherokee! 30k miles! love my Jeep!

Yes it should be obd1 because your car is a 94' (OBD1) so all the wiring will be OBD1 besides the new obd2 engine and harness you have. So You probably have a obd2 gauge cluster!. post a pic of the cluster! What you should try and do is source a obd1 gauge cluster and either swap that in or swap out the green electrical film from the OBD1 cluster that's attached on the back and put it on the cluster that's in the car now. If that doesn't fix it just try the entire complete OBD1 cluster. Its very very rare you have a 94 integra with OBD2 under dash harness swapped in. And I think that's what your assuming. But most common that happens is these cars get stolen and stripped of all the easy to take off parts. Im willing to bet they stole the engine and cluster from the car and other things as well and the new owner before selling it to you sourced a obd2 cluster and slapped it in and called it a day. But when you replace the cluster for example a ITR cluster in a GSR it should be of the same year or newer and the green electrical film should be swapped from the GSR onto the ITR to work properly.
Old 09-13-2018, 06:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

It has green plastic film, but it has the little lights that just twist with your finger... but I'm missing one of the blue plugs and I've done everything but take the entire dash out to try and find it but it's not there... there should be 3 right?
Old 09-13-2018, 06:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Pic

They even went to the trouble of putting this in... and it works sometimes
Old 09-13-2018, 06:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by wunfstgsr View Post
Cool I just picked up a 2015 Jeep Cherokee! 30k miles! love my Jeep!

Yes it should be obd1 because your car is a 94' (OBD1) so all the wiring will be OBD1 besides the new obd2 engine and harness you have. So You probably have a obd2 gauge cluster!. post a pic of the cluster! What you should try and do is source a obd1 gauge cluster and either swap that in or swap out the green electrical film from the OBD1 cluster that's attached on the back and put it on the cluster that's in the car now. If that doesn't fix it just try the entire complete OBD1 cluster. Its very very rare you have a 94 integra with OBD2 under dash harness swapped in. And I think that's what your assuming. But most common that happens is these cars get stolen and stripped of all the easy to take off parts. Im willing to bet they stole the engine and cluster from the car and other things as well and the new owner before selling it to you sourced a obd2 cluster and slapped it in and called it a day. But when you replace the cluster for example a ITR cluster in a GSR it should be of the same year or newer and the green electrical film should be swapped from the GSR onto the ITR to work properly.
oh ok, I see what you're saying,
so does an obd1 only have the 2 big plugs for cluster?
Old 09-13-2018, 06:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Since I love Jeeps I have to show mine off... this was my first car.... I still have it too almost 30yrs together..
Old 09-13-2018, 06:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

It has green plastic film, but it has the little lights that just twist with your finger... but I'm missing one of the blue plugs and I've done everything but take the entire dash out to try and find it but it's not there... there should be 3 right?
Yes they will all have a green film on the back. Yes there should be 3 try pulling out the cluster and look again it comes off the same harness the other 2 plugs come from. Look to see if its cut away or something.
Old 09-13-2018, 06:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Pic

They even went to the trouble of putting this in... and it works sometimes
If they swapped in the OBD2 scan port that's strange!! they tried converting it to OBD2 to be able to scan the ECU for smog and check engine codes.. What do you mean that it works sometimes? so do you currently have the obd2 engine and ECU installed and running the car this way?
Old 09-13-2018, 06:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Yes they will all have a green film on the back. Yes there should be 3 try pulling out the cluster and look again it comes off the same harness the other 2 plugs come from. Look to see if its cut away or something.

ok, will try to do that in daylight...
I'm gonna try to let you rest some too.... you have honestly been more help than a master Honda mechanic I thought was my friend, cause something tells me he should have known all this too. You have truly been invaluable!

btw, hi I'm Mark, it's been my pleasure learning from you tonight.

happy hondaing and keep on jeep'n brother!
Old 09-13-2018, 07:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Replied to your other question...but my problem is pretty much the same as described in "integra bog issue" post... sry having to do all this on my phone because of course my laptop decided to crap out on me.
Old 09-14-2018, 03:15 AM
O.G. triple O.G.

I have an obd2 ecu but I'm starting to think I have obd1 dash harness because my gauge cluster is missing a blue plug and the left side does not light up, gauges work but no check engine light comes on... it has twist style bulbs (can be done with thumb and finger and there appears to be several missing...) .....................
ECU has nothing to do with your electronics (lights) not working.

I will look in to that... can you please help with another thread "integra Bogg issues " ?
Did you recently replaced the timing belt? Sounds like it's off timing. If not, check the spark plugs or spark plug wires. That will cause the car to drive like a snail.
Old 09-14-2018, 01:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

ECU has nothing to do with your electronics (lights) not working.

Did you recently replaced the timing belt? Sounds like it's off timing. If not, check the spark plugs or spark plug wires. That will cause the car to drive like a snail.
Yes you should take off the valve cover, and rotate the crank until the mark on the oil pump lines up with the timing mark on the cover then confirm the cam gears line up with the lines on the side and the arrows point up.
Old 09-14-2018, 01:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Here's a list of new parts

get ready, I'm going to try to list everything I've put on it in the past 3 weeks...

new dizzy (complete)
map, knock, IAC, NGK laser iridium plugs and wires also have a set of platinum plugs. Timing belt and water pump of course. New lower motor mounts, all new hoses, fuel filter, fuel regulator, AEM fuel rail with remanufactured Honda injectors.(money quickly dwindling away) new diaphragm on other end of rail. I think that's it other than some suspension parts because of course they half assed that too.
and intake temp sensor, pretty much only sensor I haven't changed is the purge valve because as you can imagine I'm slightly frustrated and that thing is $230
Old 09-14-2018, 01:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Yes you should take off the valve cover, and rotate the crank until the mark on the oil pump lines up with the timing mark on the cover then confirm the cam gears line up with the lines on the side and the arrows point up.
the mechanic I had put the timing belt and water pump did that with me there....
Old 09-14-2018, 01:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

the mechanic I had put the timing belt and water pump did that with me there....
I mean I'll check that out as soon as I get another o2 sensor since what I thought was a high flow ended up being some kind of test pipe??
Pic coming soon
Old 09-14-2018, 01:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Pics..

Old 09-14-2018, 01:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Am I just supposed to put a thicker washer in to get the o2 out of the direct flow, or is there a specific o2 sensor I need to buy?

and no my state has no real law on cats

Last edited by zenmark84; 09-14-2018 at 01:56 PM. Reason: New information
Old 09-14-2018, 02:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Any recommendations about o2 sensor?

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: