Notices
Acura Integra All Integra Except ITR

Green 97 Integra GSR stolen Wenatchee WA

Old 10-22-2010, 09:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Icon3 Green 97 Integra GSR stolen Wenatchee WA

STOLEN VIN JH4DC2392VS000381

Lowered on teins, gunmetal rota 16s 5 spoke, JDM ITR CLUSTER AROUND 116k, aem rear license plate, idaho vandals front license

LICENSE 270-UBJ

Last edited by tegrocket; 10-25-2010 at 08:55 PM.
Old 10-24-2010, 01:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Green 97 Integra GSR stolen Wenatchee WA

bump
Old 10-24-2010, 06:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

bump hope you get ur whip back looks legit
Old 10-24-2010, 06:05 PM
Trial User

Man, that sucks! Hope you get your ride back.
Old 10-24-2010, 06:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Goodluck with the find. My brothers accord was stolen last week. No signs of anything
Old 10-25-2010, 12:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Drive around the shady areas of town and give it a good look. See if any thing looks out of place. You might see your car. Its a long shot but thats how myself and my friend found his blue 98 ls after it was stolen. Long story short we decided to go ride around baltimore city around 3am the night it was stolen. Car was stolen around 1am. We found it by 4am unharmed parked in an alley. Who ever took it was probably up to no good because after he drove it home as if he had stolen it we found a little 9mm pistol under the passenger seat. I couldnt keep up with him in my gsr if that says anything about how we were driving going out of baltimore, back home to pg county. All this took place about 3 weeks ago. Gotta love living so close to D.C. Sigh. And if the anthropromorphic f*** that stole his teg reads this my buddy has your gun. If you want it back come try to get his teg again and see what happens. There are some new toys installed on it. Its not going anywhere fast or slow. He's waiting for you.
Old 10-25-2010, 01:59 PM
Genetically Gay

thats a minty gsr.hope u recovery it.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by 1998GsRIntegra
Drive around the shady areas of town and give it a good look. See if any thing looks out of place. You might see your car. Its a long shot but thats how myself and my friend found his blue 98 ls after it was stolen. Long story short we decided to go ride around baltimore city around 3am the night it was stolen. Car was stolen around 1am. We found it by 4am unharmed parked in an alley. Who ever took it was probably up to no good because after he drove it home as if he had stolen it we found a little 9mm pistol under the passenger seat. I couldnt keep up with him in my gsr if that says anything about how we were driving going out of baltimore, back home to pg county. All this took place about 3 weeks ago. Gotta love living so close to D.C. Sigh. And if the anthropromorphic f*** that stole his teg reads this my buddy has your gun. If you want it back come try to get his teg again and see what happens. There are some new toys installed on it. Its not going anywhere fast or slow. He's waiting for you.
Free Gun, LOL
Old 10-25-2010, 04:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Damn that sucks big time
I remember when my first teg was stolen

Hope you get it back in one piece.
Old 10-25-2010, 04:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Washington has been on fire for these past few weeks, i better watch my back....
Old 10-25-2010, 04:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by mouab18c1
Free Gun, LOL
Well yes but I would prefer to have just bought the damn gun than go through what we had to go through. I neglected to mention that my drivers side mirror literally got shot off my teg while we were sitting at an intersection in the middle of the ghetto. At that point I was following my buddy and I slammed on the horn and he went through the red light with me following closely behind. That was the point when I started driving like I did when I messed around with autocross not to long ago. I have never feared for my life before so that was a first. Needless to say he bought me a new mirror and lo-jack for my teg so that kind of made up for me getting shot at I guess. But in hindsight free gun, free mirror, and free lo-jack. I would prefer to not be shot at again though. The military is not for me.
Old 10-25-2010, 05:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I would prefer to not be shot at again though.
LOL, dont we all
Old 10-25-2010, 06:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

seems like hondas aint safe anywhere in the country, good luck hope it turns up soon..
Old 10-25-2010, 08:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Well yes but I would prefer to have just bought the damn gun than go through what we had to go through. I neglected to mention that my drivers side mirror literally got shot off my teg while we were sitting at an intersection in the middle of the ghetto. At that point I was following my buddy and I slammed on the horn and he went through the red light with me following closely behind. That was the point when I started driving like I did when I messed around with autocross not to long ago. I have never feared for my life before so that was a first. Needless to say he bought me a new mirror and lo-jack for my teg so that kind of made up for me getting shot at I guess. But in hindsight free gun, free mirror, and free lo-jack. I would prefer to not be shot at again though. The military is not for me.
Why not call the cops when you found the car?
Old 10-25-2010, 08:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Why not call the cops when you found the car?
Oh we did after we got it back to his house. You want to know what they said? "You have the car back, we cant prove it was stolen just because you told us it was, so essientially at this point we cant do anything useful for you." And as far as hanging out in baltimore city at about 3:30am sitting in a running car waiting for the cops to show up. I dont think so. I wanted to wake up the next morning in my bed not in some back alley dead. So he jumped out of my teg and in to his and took off. He also mentioned to the cops about my mirror getting shot off. Their response to that was "All we can do is file a report saying what happend where it happended and what time it took place." Again Useless. Anyone care to tell me something cops do other than write us tickets for stupid things? JK some cops are useful. Lol. As far as the gun went we kinda figured it would be best to just "forget" to mention it. The serial number was also filed off so again it wouldnt have done any good. Gun was probably stolen to but no way to tell. My buddy still has the gun its just burried about a foot in the ground in a metal box just in case anything ever comes up about it. So yet another story that I will make a careful note of to never tell my kids about. If I ever get married and have kids. Lol
Old 10-25-2010, 08:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Heres a few more pictures. The rims and exhaust pictured were not on the car when it was stolen. It had the gunmetal rims and an apexi n1 exhaust

Old 10-25-2010, 09:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Dang man I'm sorry that happened! I live in seattle And my friends gsr got stolen about two weeks ago from her college the cops found it 3 hours later stripped in a random parking lot stripped the worst part was she just spent 1500 on corbeus and a sparco harness bar. Most people see Washington as a safer place to live but there are theifs everywhere. I've had a few situations when people were scoping my gsr out early in the morning.
Old 10-25-2010, 10:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Is it possible to like hookup a killswitch & tazer / mace :D that'd be amazing
Old 10-25-2010, 10:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

You're right when you say thieves are everywhere. I walked out of Taco Bell here in Bowling Green, OH. The calm Mid-West to see 3 guys standing around my Prelude messing with the door handle like they were trying to open it. Thankfully none of them had guns and they all ran off when i shouted at them, but just the fact that they would try that in broad daylight just astounds me.
Old 10-25-2010, 11:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

dude i'm sure you tried every angle.. but when my cb7 got stolen i found it at chop shop like 15 mins away from where i live.. my car actually got stolen twice.. but the second time was at a shop and they were sellin it for parts. sewed them got like 8k out of the court for repairs and missing parts. the first time which the cops recovered, was stolen and taken to an apartment complex where it required a parking pass and they towed it.. sucky thing is i had to come up with 250 to take it out
Old 10-25-2010, 11:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Scrim12
You're right when you say thieves are everywhere. I walked out of Taco Bell here in Bowling Green, OH. The calm Mid-West to see 3 guys standing around my Prelude messing with the door handle like they were trying to open it. Thankfully none of them had guns and they all ran off when i shouted at them, but just the fact that they would try that in broad daylight just astounds me.
Should of tackled one of them and called the cops. ahaha
Old 10-26-2010, 05:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Sorry to hear that man hope u get it back. Thieves are getting bold these days. In memphis its a single damn person who steals imports everybody knows em yet nobody can catch him
Old 10-26-2010, 08:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Should of tackled one of them and called the cops. ahaha
But i had an arm full of Tacos...
Old 10-26-2010, 09:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

today i passed by a fresh hatch. when i passed by it again like 10 minuets after, the hood was beat up lookin like someone tried to force it open and the door handles were fvcked up. the alarm was goin off too. this was in daylight and it was in a school area. thieves are really growing *****.
Old 10-29-2010, 10:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Yeah around here in wenatchee wa everyone is pointing to one guy as the perp. Three integras have gone missing in the last month. They found one burned and the other one the guy got his back but the windows were all broken and the bumpers were knocked off.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Green 97 Integra GSR stolen Wenatchee WA