Acura Integra All Integra Except ITR

B20b how much HP?

Old 05-17-2019, 05:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default B20b how much HP?

i have a B20b with headers and 2.5 inch stainless steel exhaust all the way back, no cats and i have a Ram-Air intake that is in the fender well, not the engine bay, how much hp gains do you think i got with that? or how much hp do you think i make? just trying to get some realistic gueses
Old 05-17-2019, 06:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: B20b how much HP?

Originally Posted by RiskyPlays View Post
i have a B20b with headers and 2.5 inch stainless steel exhaust all the way back, no cats and i have a Ram-Air intake that is in the fender well, not the engine bay, how much hp gains do you think i got with that? or how much hp do you think i make? just trying to get some realistic gueses
Hard to say man without putting it on the dyno but even then you will get different numbers depending on the type of dyno its on. Generally you should have at least 10hp more than stock HP rating. And I think that's on the high side.
Old 05-17-2019, 07:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: B20b how much HP?

If you're running it with a stock Integra ECU then most likely next to no gains. Have it tuned and I imagine you'd see a small gain though.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: