Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion (https://honda-tech.com/forums/)
-   Acura Integra (https://honda-tech.com/forums/acura-integra-6/)
-   -   b.s. (https://honda-tech.com/forums/acura-integra-6/b-s-1993012/)

HondaDC4Integra 05-23-2007 02:46 PM

b.s.

i know this will be deleted in like 2 minutes but, this forum has gotten so far off track, it's a honda forum, not a site to bash each other and treat people like shit, and secondly who the expletive decides what thread stays and what goes???? i just wanted to post a simple for sale thread, and boom 5 minutes later it's gone.....this place fuckin blows

doood 05-23-2007 02:57 PM

Re: b.s. (HondaDC4Integra)

did you know there's a forum just for selling and buying things? did you notice this is the integra forum? so quit your bitching or leave.

1.8L_allmotormilitia 05-23-2007 03:04 PM

lol

CARMA_626 05-23-2007 03:30 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by HondaDC4Integra &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i know this will be deleted in like 2 minutes but, this forum has gotten so far off track, it's a honda forum, not a site to bash each other and treat people like shit,</TD></TR></TABLE>

I wish that were true. Unfortunately, thats what most people do on this forum.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by HondaDC4Integra &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> and secondly who the expletive decides what thread stays and what goes???? </TD></TR></TABLE>

The mods do. You should know that. If your post was deleted then it was probably in the wrong place.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by HondaDC4Integra &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i just wanted to post a simple for sale thread, and boom 5 minutes later it's gone.....this place fuckin blows</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yes it sucks when mods doesnt let their members do whatever they want.

Rory Breaker 05-23-2007 03:40 PM

dont post things in the wrong place.

we're just trying to keep the forum organized, so keep your FS threads in the FS forum. whats so difficult? isnt the forum better when its organized? you want it to be so much better, follow the rules.

George Knighton 05-23-2007 04:10 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by HondaDC4Integra &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">...it's a honda forum, not a site to bash each other and treat people like shit, </TD></TR></TABLE>
I agree 100%. The whole place sucks sometimes. It's like a big fraternity party sometimes, and new people and general technical knowledge just suffers.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">and secondly who the expletive decides what thread stays ...</TD></TR></TABLE>
It's a little problem that a lot of the forums have specific forum-only rules in addition to the TOS. It can make it hard sometimes, I know.

It has been a constant for a long time, though (years, in fact) that we do not sell things in the tech and marque forums without permission.