Notices
Acura Integra All Integra Except ITR

aMac's 94 GSR build thread: Project "Aeris" Lots of DIY's and pics!

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2013, 10:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: aMac's 94 GSR build thread: Project "Aeris" Lots of DIY's and pics!

Originally Posted by allmotorek8
Screw the ek hatch with the Hack r swap, I'd keep your teg since you had it awhile and no everything wrong with it.. WHy get a new headache that probably is worth then the minor problems your current car already has.. I have already walked 350z, 2013 sti, built n/a gsr crx, audi s4 , ek coupe n/a itr swap, boosted 240sx. Just a few cars I walked and imagine what you would do to them and your better motor then mine and making more power.. I'm waiting to catch an Evo, Corvette z06.. I wanna see what I can do against either of those.. Also each car I raced I gave them all at least a car head start and the the s4 was so bad I gave him 3 and the jump and still walked him lmaooooo.. Im also full interior with Junk in my trunk , jdm front end, 5 lug heavy as hell and walking these cars..
lol....
Old 01-16-2014, 01:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

le sigh...

Back on H-T selling stuff and thought I'd visit my old thread. Rather hard, actually. Every once in a while it hits me and I REALLY miss Aeris. I'll be scrolling through my phone and see a pic of her. Ahhh, remember the red GT3's?

I had several places in town which were awesome to show off. One was right in front of my house: I could ease into first and mash on it in 2nd and by the time it hit Vtec in @nd I was in front of a parts store. Since it was open downpipe, EVERYBODY looked.

I tried it in my del Sol yesterday (while I was thinking about it): Just not the same effect, ya know? Felt kinda depressed.

I still need to do my final DIY. I've been thinking about it off and on. My thread can live on and maybe help people know what to do (and NOT to do).

Wanna see the past picture I have of her? (sighs)

Old 09-06-2014, 05:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Tons of detail i'm going to do a build thread starting Nov this year. You took this car a long ways.
Old 12-02-2016, 05:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Going through my old photo's, looking at pictures of Aeris. Man, I came such a long way. Wow. I wonder if Aeris is still running?

Now I live in Nicaragua and I don't even have a car :p Maybe one day I'll have another.

A lot of good times in this thread... and a lot of pain and aggravation xD By far, the single worst thing I ever did was shave and tuck the bay. Bar none, simply retarded. I kick myself every time I think about it.

Oh well.

Anyway, I'll revisit my thread in another year or so. Who knows, maybe next time I'll have another car? If I move back home, I'd love to get another DB8 :3

Enj0y! <---- Man that brings back memories xD
Old 12-03-2016, 02:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by mac_24_seven
Going through my old photo's, looking at pictures of Aeris. Man, I came such a long way. Wow. I wonder if Aeris is still running?

Now I live in Nicaragua and I don't even have a car :p Maybe one day I'll have another.

A lot of good times in this thread... and a lot of pain and aggravation xD By far, the single worst thing I ever did was shave and tuck the bay. Bar none, simply retarded. I kick myself every time I think about it.

Oh well.

Anyway, I'll revisit my thread in another year or so. Who knows, maybe next time I'll have another car? If I move back home, I'd love to get another DB8 :3

Enj0y! <---- Man that brings back memories xD
Wow its been a while, I used to check on this thread daily for updates and new DIYs you would post. You influenced/inspired me to do alot on my Integra. I too have split ways with my Integra, which was also my first car. I literally ran that car until I didnt feel safe driving it anymore and was just a matter of time till it was gonna leave me sit on the way to work one day. (That car never left me sit a single time in the 12 years I owned it). I have a 2000 Accord now as a commuter, and I HATE it, Its so slow, handles like dog ****, left me sit twice in the first 3 months of owning it, and feels like a grandma car just to be in. I tried to get my Integra back, even offered to the guy who bought it to pay him his full amount back AND give him my accord. He liked the idea of it and told me he would get the title and call me, he never did, I went back to his job to find him, only to find out he left town and took the car with him...

RANDOM THOUGHT:

Every time I disconnect or connect a battery terminal I think of the post where you had the wrench shorted between both posts and on to your wedding band and it burnt a ring around your finger, stupid stuff like that sticks with some people through out the years. I am sure I am not the only one you influenced through out the years with Aeris.

Best of luck to you man!
Old 12-05-2016, 12:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Tegraracer90

RANDOM THOUGHT:

Every time I disconnect or connect a battery terminal I think of the post where you had the wrench shorted between both posts and on to your wedding band and it burnt a ring around your finger, stupid stuff like that sticks with some people through out the years. I am sure I am not the only one you influenced through out the years with Aeris.

Best of luck to you man!
Now thats funny! Coincidentally, I was going through my pictures just this past Saturday and found those pics xD I still have the scar and yeah, it crosses my mind semi often :p Glad my stupidity keeps you safe!

This was a good time in my life: My priorities were all jacked up, but I enjoyed working on my car. Its cool to know I've helped people. Ahh, good times, good times :D
Old 10-24-2020, 12:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I have a JBL Link View that sits on my desk now, and I have al album that has pictures of Aeris that will rotate from time to time, so I think about her often Especially now since I have a new project! It's not very Honda like tho...

I don't like the wheels.
The suspension is garbage, too high, soft.. etc.

IF you are OG and remembered anything about the random idiot named mac who had a boosted integra, you might maybe possibly remember that I had a 9 second Nitrous Ford Ranger... and years ago I had a 5.0 Mustang. Well, obviously I have another one now. Didn't think that would ever happen, thats for sure! She's a project for sure,. I've been restoring her interior first. And obviously, I couldn't leave the engine stock, so it's got an upgraded manifold, heads and long tube headers. She sounds amazing (if you're into the v8 thing). I'll be dynoing her in a month or so, before I leave. So that's exciting. Not expecting big numbers, hopefully 250-270 at the rear wheels. But we'll see.

And of course, paint and wheels are coming, along with a fully rebuilt stroker... with Nitrous No more boosted stuff for me. UNLESS I come across a sweet deal on a supercharger. But I think I'll keep it simple being a bottle baby

BUT, I will be back in the Honda world as I am buying a 2007-2011 Civic SI when I go back to Nicaragua (yeah, that's where I live now). Well, my wife and I are kinda stranded in the states for the moment, but we go back in january. So that's something that's happening.

I reflect upon my Honda days very fondly. I had some awesome interactions with you guys here and I sure hope you're coping well with this insane world we live in As I hit submit reply on this post, know I do it with a smile

Enj0y!

Last edited by mac_24_seven; 10-24-2020 at 12:09 PM. Reason: forgot a thing
Old 10-24-2020, 06:29 PM
Fish Twig

Received 309 Likes on 285 Posts

Damn, that interior looks clean
Old 04-02-2021, 10:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by mac_24_seven
BUT, I will be back in the Honda world as I am buying a 2007-2011 Civic SI when I go back to Nicaragua (yeah, that's where I live now). Well, my wife and I are kinda stranded in the states for the moment, but we go back in January. So that's something that's happening.
I'm a man of my word. Well, mostly. The SI's here are beat to death, so I had to lower my expectations. However, I found a good one! True to my custom, I must name all of my cars.
Welcome me back into the Honda world with... Picante!

Here she is!

She's a 2007 5 Speed Civic LX, 109k miles. I immedietely removed the lips and was suprised how much it changed the look of the car. I thought I hated them but actually, I ended up kinda liking it. But in Nicaragua roads, anything messing with your ground clearance is bad.

Looks so much more stock with no lip.

I dont have any pics of the interior ATM, suprisingly. But anyway, I'll make a thread on it in the 8th gen forum. But thought I'd post here in case anybody cared (which nobody does. But hey, I'm officially back in the Honda game!... Just in NIcaragua now. Which makes this SO much more difficult :p

Enj0y!