Notices
Acura Integra All Integra Except ITR

2001 GS 30,000 miles for sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2005, 09:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 GS 30,000 miles for sale

I just bought a house and I need to sell my car. KBB says the car is worth about $12,500. Give me your best offer. Heres the pics http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/...hotos

Info: New Jersey
2001 Acura Integra, GS, 1.8L, automatic, body kit, rims, and much more!!

You are bidding on a 2001 Acura Integra GS 1.8L. This car only has 30,000 miles on it. It was extremely well taken care of and now needs to be replaced by a truck. This car was always garage kept and barely ever saw rain.

The mods this car has are:
• SenDel rims
• Reactive coil overs
• Buddy Club front bumper
• Bomex Side Skirts
• VIS Extreme back bumper
• Custom grill
• Custom turn signals to keep it street legal, and they look real good
• Clear tail lights
• Double rubber windshield wipers
• Cool Air intake, makes the car sound real good
• Racing Seats with custom brackets
• Kenwood Flip head unit
• Neons inside the car

There are a few scratches and minor dents on this car, barely noticeable except for a slightly larger ding in the passenger door. This was caused by a car door in a parking lot. It is the largest of the dents or scratches on the car and it is not even visible in the pictures, so you get an idea of how serious it is. The front bumpers paint is spidering a bit but only noticeable from up close. The rear right tail light fogs up sometimes but dries right away with a little sun light.

The check engine light is on along with the air bag light. The check engine light is on because the oxygen sensors on either side of the catalytic converter are getting wrong readings, which makes the car have a little bit more power. I was told the air bag light is on because a ground came loose somewhere but I never looked for it, so the light stayed on.

The car has a Buddy Club front bumper, VIS Extreme rear bumper, and Bomex side skirts. The rims are SenDel’s. There are Reactive coil over's on the car which means you can raise or lower the car to what ever height you want. There is a cool air intake in this car which really makes the car scream, but only when you hit the gas hard, other wise, when you want to be quiet, you can. There are also clear tail lights, custom made front blinkers, and a custom grill.

There are racing seats mounted custom to this car and also under glow inside the car. There are racing pedals and very nice silver, double blade, windshield wipers.

The car is very well taken care of and will be missed, but it must go. You can see many more pictures at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/...hotos
Old 07-02-2005, 10:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 2001 GS 30,000 miles for sale (DemonRace6)

wrong forum buddy

better luck in the vehicles for sale fourm