Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

92/93-95 Civic Turn Signal/Flasher/Parking Light Wiring Diagram

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2003, 08:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 92/93-95 Civic Turn Signal/Flasher/Parking Light Wiring Diagram

ARG!

I forgot that I threw away my shop manual for my civic cause it ended up getting thrown in a bucket of water and was basiclly ruined. I started stripping the electrical in my car down car I have a turn signal problem, and now I am in desperate need of a copy of the wiring diagram!

Can anyone tell me where the heck the black wire on the parking lights goes? Does it end up back at the flasher relay? Better yet, can someone scan email me a copy of the schematic?
Old 09-16-2003, 09:16 PM

Default Re: 92/93-95 Civic Turn Signal/Flasher/Parking Light Wiring Diagram (CustomCockpits)

bump cuz i would like to see it too!
Old 09-16-2003, 09:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Did you check the harness where it plugs into the turn signal arm? It may sound stupid but that ended up being my problem after I bought a new flasher relay and spent hours scratching my head! Mine was just out a bit. You could barly even notice it.

Good luck
Old 09-16-2003, 09:22 PM

yeah, i have then entire car ripped apart, including the dash being out earlier today! I really need a schematic!
Old 09-16-2003, 09:22 PM

BTW - teh black wire is just a ground I guess, but I still deperately need a schematic
Old 09-16-2003, 10:31 PM

Default Re: (CustomCockpits)

are your hazards plugged in? when i was installing my new cluster, i had the hazard light harness unplugged, and my turn signals didnt work.
Old 09-17-2003, 03:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: 92/93-95 Civic Turn Signal/Flasher/Parking Light Wiring Diagram (CustomCockpits)

Chassis Schematic 1

Chassis Schematic 2

Hope it helps.

EDIT: Nevermind - I had those links bookmarked from Chilton's website, however, upon opening them, niether has what the poster asked for....but I'll leave'em up for anyone else that may have use for them.
Old 09-17-2003, 10:06 AM

Default Re: 92/93-95 Civic Turn Signal/Flasher/Parking Light Wiring Diagram (EE_Chris)

With the help of a schematic someone emailed me, I was able to get a good chunk of the problem fixed by re-doing the grounding junction block up near the front of the engine bay.

The problem that is left is that the left side turn signals both (front and rear) flash really fast, like a bulb is out. Unfourtunetly, none are. The right side still flashes normal. I have tried replacing all the bulbs, as well as the flasher relay.

There is a thing called the Integrated Control Unit, and according to the schematic there is a "bulb check circuit" within this unit. Does anyone know what this is for? Where it is located?
Old 03-02-2023, 08:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: 92/93-95 Civic Turn Signal/Flasher/Parking Light Wiring Diagram (EE_Chris)

Originally Posted by DigitalFusion
With the help of a schematic someone emailed me, I was able to get a good chunk of the problem fixed by re-doing the grounding junction block up near the front of the engine bay.

The problem that is left is that the left side turn signals both (front and rear) flash really fast, like a bulb is out. Unfourtunetly, none are. The right side still flashes normal. I have tried replacing all the bulbs, as well as the flasher relay.

There is a thing called the Integrated Control Unit, and according to the schematic there is a "bulb check circuit" within this unit. Does anyone know what this is for? Where it is located?

MAN! if youre still logged into this somehow please let me know what the solution was!!!! I know 20 years later but I’ll try it!