Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 95 vtec h22a running to rich

How do i test the map sensor to see if it bad
Old 06-08-2011, 08:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Don't necessarily trust the guy behind the counter at your local parts store, half of the kids there these days are high school drop outs that think 350s and big aluminum wings on stock civics are cool.[/QUOTE]

twice? i usually say that i checked something twice when i didn't check it at all...especially when it's something that can easily only be checked once with accuracy.[/QUOTE]

I don't work at Autozone but was this really necessary?
I haven't been here in a while but makes me sad that this site is going to **** because of how easy it is to get some douchebags to register.
Don't act like you all drive BMW's please.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

^^^ i hear you man some people are rude on here man... no reason to be a dick to someone where all here with the same hobby.
Old 06-08-2011, 10:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Bro i hear u on dat....... im just here to get help..... Trying to get my car to run righ......but all ive was luagh at n told speak english dat not cool at all n all ive got was yet
Old 06-08-2011, 10:55 AM
Honda owns me

Originally Posted by meanshyguy
Originally Posted by typemismatch
Did you check it? One of those little circle gap tool thingies sitting on the counter is generally like $0.99.

Don't necessarily trust the guy behind the counter at your local parts store, half of the kids there these days are high school drop outs that think 350s and big aluminum wings on stock civics are cool.
Originally Posted by 1GPlusSH
twice? i usually say that i checked something twice when i didn't check it at all...especially when it's something that can easily only be checked once with accuracy
I don't work at Autozone but was this really necessary?
I haven't been here in a while but makes me sad that this site is going to **** because of how easy it is to get some douchebags to register.
Don't act like you all drive BMW's please.
^^ you're quoting two different people, I made the remark about the parts counter guys, I remember I used to go get parts and the guy behind the counter knew a little something about cars. In the last 5 years or so it seems that those old guys that knew something have disappeared from parts stores, maybe they've retired. Its sad but its true.

BTW, I own strictly Honda, mostly Civics, I don't think I own a Beemer. I do however possess a decent understanding of the English language and that's what's got my Irish up. When I spend my time typing out concise statements and questions to try to help him, half of which he doesn't follow or answer, I get a little irritated.

Originally Posted by circle22
Bro i hear u on dat....... im just here to get help..... Trying to get my car to run righ......but all ive was luagh at n told speak english dat not cool at all n all ive got was yet
^^ I rag on you for your English because I want to help you, but I have to spend a lot of time deciphering what you're saying. I know you're capable of posting well formed sentences that are easy for people to understand, you choose not to take the time. If I'm going to catch hell for asking you to use a common language, I'm not going to put any more effort into it. kthxbye!

Last edited by typemismatch; 06-08-2011 at 11:10 AM.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

My brother im not talking bout u. ...but when u got some one luaghing at u cuz of the way u type it get me mad...im not the best at typeing thing n explanning them but im good of take direction im just hear to get help for so i can fix my problem on my car ive every thing aske me to check!!!! So im asking for help? ?? Have any one have any answer y my vafc Deprograming it self???? And y did i blew a big hole in my muffler?????
Old 08-17-2013, 09:00 PM
Trial User

Icon6 Re: 95 vtec h22a running to rich

there are a number of ppl out there that appearantly have the same issue I did...I am automotive mechanic and it took me months to figure this out and resolve it.i cant just give the answers away but I can fix your black smoke issues and a few others if I know wut they are providing your wiring is correct.anyone in the area of north Georgia may want to consider coming to see me and spending the time and few hundred bucks I would charge to fix said problems if they have spent the amount of time and the hundreds and hundreds of dollars I have.i had tunable ecu done and replaced tons of sensors and spent hours upon hours trying to fix the same issues all of you are having with the black smoke the cel problems and the hesitations that a lot of you claim every h22 has..i am now back with my stock ecu and running all of my necessary sensors and loving every moment of it... they are all fixable and I have proof..will post video of my car running all the way through vtec to 7500+ rpm for those who r skeptical.i also am running jdm block and head with type s cams which there seems to be a lot of debate about it causing damage to the head or cam or valve train components..ive ran mine this way since day one which is about three years now.i had my doubts that I would fix the richness issue and started to pull my hair out and came close to trashing the entire project numerous times..it is possible to have your h22 run absolutely perfect wether its a swap or a stocker... email is billystanart@hotmail.com for anyone who is interested in keeping their hair and their car mention this ad in your emails