Go Back   Honda-Tech > Honda and Acura Model-Specific Technical Forums > Honda Civic (2006 - Current)
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to Honda-Tech!
Welcome to Honda-Tech.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Honda-Tech community today!

submit to reddit

Old 05-21-2011, 09:12 AM   #1
charli
Trial User
Garage is empty, add now

iTrader Rating: (0)
Icon2 Honda 07 civic passenger window wont roll up

Hey . Im new to this site and having a hard time navigating! My passenger window has been acting up for a while(will roll down but not up.) and now has completely stopped working. It was rolled all the way down and has not worked to go back up in about a week. I don't have money to fix it at the moment but would like to know how to replace whatever is broken in future. It makes no sound when trying and hasn't worked from the drivers side control in a while. only from the passenger control. and now that doesn't work either! I would like to know how to get it close to start and eventually replace whatever is broken when i can get some cash together. O yah and my mum told me to bang on the drivers side door cus it may be wiring or some bullshit and now I cant open my door from the inside! I have to roll my window down and reach my hand out and open it from the outside to get out!! (on drivers side) heeeellllp

I have a 2007 civic 2 door coup dx and know nothing about cars
charli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 12:00 PM   #2
av911
Honda-Tech Member
Garage is empty, add now

iTrader Rating: (0)
Default Re: Honda 07 civic passenger window wont roll up

Maybe the window regulator is dead.

72210-SVA-A02

http://www.hondapartsdeals.com/hpa_p...php?vin=&Label[ProductID]=CIVIC&Label[YearID]=2007&Label[DoorID]=2&Label[GradeID]=DX&Label[AreaID]=KA&Label[TransmissionID]=5AT&Label[SectionID]=BODY+%2F+AIR+CONDITIONING&Label[IllustrationGroupID]=DOOR+WINDOW+-+REGULATOR&ProductID=4&YearID=38&DoorID=1&GradeID= 6&AreaID=2&TransmissionID=7&SectionID=8&Illustrati onGroupID=14566
av911 is offline   Reply With Quote

submit to reddit

Tags
06, 2006, 2007, civic, honda, motor, passenger, prelude, roll, s2000, stopped, window, wont, work, working