Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

best 94 civic ex setup

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2011, 04:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default best 94 civic ex setup

Alright heres the deal, 1994 civic ex body. I want to have some fun with this, post what you would be your ideal engine/tranny setup (w or w/o mods), or your setup you already have and is working out great for you. Try to keep it somewhat realistic lol and run with it!

Last edited by jmurphy; 03-28-2011 at 05:21 AM.
Old 03-28-2011, 05:02 AM
The Grumpiest

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Re: best 94 civic ex setup

How about post a real tech question?
Old 03-28-2011, 05:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Icon3 Re: best 94 civic ex setup

Originally Posted by grumblemarc
How about post a real tech question?
lmao! i swear to God, i posted this and was waiting for you to come post on it rofl
Old 03-28-2011, 05:07 AM
The Grumpiest

If all you're doing is dreaming and wanting to see what other people have done then check the Appearance Forum. Plenty of builds already there. You don't seem to have anything TECHNICAL (and this is a purely tech forum) that you are asking for here. We already have 2 long-running NON-tech threads in here already without adding another highly subjective and pointless thread to it.
Old 03-28-2011, 05:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

If all you're doing is dreaming and wanting to see what other people have done then check the Appearance Forum. Plenty of builds already there. You don't seem to have anything TECHNICAL (and this is a purely tech forum) that you are asking for here. We already have 2 long-running NON-tech threads in here already without adding another highly subjective and pointless thread to it.
lol as much as i truly love your input, i post as i please but i really was waiting for your input on it lol, idk why you get all bent out of shape about what people post lol like chill out, its not endangering your life lol
Old 03-28-2011, 05:16 AM
The Grumpiest

Maybe you should read the Rules before you "post as you please".
Build Threads
Build threads are allowed here. However, we want details as to what was done, how it was done, how much it cost, and what were the results. Pure appearance builds belong in the Appearance / Cosmetic Forums.

AppearanceThreads
Do not post solely appearance related threads here. Examples are: which wheels look better on my car, which lip looks better on my car, etc. Use the search function to find a picture of what you seek and make a decision for your car. if you absolutely want cosmetic feedback, use the Appearance / Cosmetic Forums . Have a thick skin because some people have strong opinions.

2) ONLY TECHNICAL RELATED TOPICS MAY BE POSTED IN THIS SUBFORUM

For example,

--->If you are seeking a solution to a technical problem, it's appropriate to post your question(s) here.
Old 03-28-2011, 05:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Maybe you should read the Rules before you "post as you please".
Build Threads
Build threads are allowed here. However, we want details as to what was done, how it was done, how much it cost, and what were the results. Pure appearance builds belong in the Appearance / Cosmetic Forums.

AppearanceThreads
Do not post solely appearance related threads here. Examples are: which wheels look better on my car, which lip looks better on my car, etc. Use the search function to find a picture of what you seek and make a decision for your car. if you absolutely want cosmetic feedback, use the Appearance / Cosmetic Forums . Have a thick skin because some people have strong opinions.

2) ONLY TECHNICAL RELATED TOPICS MAY BE POSTED IN THIS SUBFORUM

For example,

--->If you are seeking a solution to a technical problem, it's appropriate to post your question(s) here.
okay and my question is not related to the appearance! im talking about the body is a 1994 civic ex, i was talking about engine, tranny, mods, specs... like i said though my posts arent endangering your life lmao, stop being so pathetic about it, if you dont have an answer or like my post, dont post or read it lmao big baby
Old 03-28-2011, 05:27 AM
The Grumpiest

Name calling? Really?

This is a tech forum and I come here to absorb as much tech as I possibly can. There is nothing technical about your post. Everything you are wanting to see can be found in the Appearance forums and the multitude of build threads accumulated over the past decade plus. The fact that you don't want to look for them yourself does not validate the fact that there is NO TECH HERE.
Old 03-28-2011, 05:29 AM
Seagull Management

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

Locked before this devolves any further. OP if you have some legitimate tech questions create a thread, but it needs to have some specific tech questions in it. This was just too vague.