Notices
Acura Integra All Integra Except ITR

I picked up a new toy, opinions?

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2011, 10:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Icon6 I picked up a new toy, opinions?

Hey guys, so for awhile now I have had a DB1 but always had a love for DA9s. But, over the weekend my dad and i got a deal that we couldn't pass up. It was a 1992 Integra DA9 with 205k miles, and the girl that had it, had already moved on to a different car cause, she said it would overheat and 3rd gear was hard to get into and that she hasnt driven it in awhile.

So we go and get the car, starts right up no problem. Now the drive was not what i was expecting at all, I drove it from Kirkland to Smokey Point, and for all you non Washingtonians, its less than an hour drive. Now we were ready to get it towed, but wanted to see how it drove. Well I must say, it drove all the way there! And by the end i was weaving through traffic and it loved it! Anyways, got it home and cleaned the engine bay to see what we got and it all looks great!

Today i cleaned it out and washed the carpet and of course to pictures :]

Of course it has some cosmetic issues, It looks like it was egged on the roof and hood but wont be hard to fix :] Also, she had this controller hooked up for her PSP, and unfortunately DRILLED HOLES through the dash to hide the wires There is also a small dent on the trophy piece above the bumper on the driver side.

Cleaning the engine bay

Engine bay :]

Whats a integra hatch with out carpet rot.... lol

And the lovely top of peeling clear coat...... a simple sanding really, still a neusaince. The hood is that way as well...

Now heres the dent on the filler piece, right under the driver side tail light.

Besides the hood, the roof, the trophy, and the dam dash, i'm quite impressed with this car.

Now I want your opinions on the car and some ideas with what to do with it, also I paid $200 for this jem. Thanks in advance folks!

2nd Update: 02-18-2011

So, i picked up a set of lights from a guy looking to get rid of them. Got them for $50! and the are cleaaaaannn! good buy amber corners, hello 50/50!

3rd Update: 05-13-2011

Switched exhausts with my old 90 4 door integra before i sold it to my friend.
sold it to him 2 months ago for $2k and yesterday he ran it out of oil, never had i heard a car screaming for someone to end its life until that day. Never again do i want to hear such horror lol

waiting on seeing what he wants to do with the car junk or put a new engine in, cause if hes gunna junk it he said i can have whatever i can pull out. So im gunna salvage the crap out of that car and have a nice leather interior haha

Picked up the leather seats from the car, so now i'm sitting pretty in a nice leather bucket seat lol

4th Update: 06-09-2011

Got these rims the other day (for free) and i am impressed, cept i only have 3 dammit, so trying to find another one/or two.

Just a test fit btw, to see how they'll look on it!

Had to junk the other 2 since they were cracked :*( so now i either gotta find 3 more or sell this one. Its life, oh well.

5th Update: 09-20-2011

Well, I haven't been doing much. I went to the dentist to get my wisdom teeth removed (luckily only born with 2) so that's taking my money atm. But I did put on the valve cover I stripped, and i must say, I like it.

6th Update: 10-19-2011

I was searching through Craigslist and found a guy with a brand new Emusa GT28 turbo for sale or trade.
So, i offered him my old gaming computer which still does pretty decent.
I got the computer for free, and just upgraded most of the internals I had laying around the house, so not a dime was spent to make it. (which i kept to myself lol)
Anyways, I met the guy and he was really chill, and when we traded, he said, "want a blown turbonetics t3/t4 turbo as well? I don't want it."
It was a "tough" choice to accept a blown $800 turbo for free.... haha
So now I have 2 turbos, 1 new and the other "blown" turbo, with no shaft play, my dad and i are positive that it just needs new seals, but who knows.
I'll find out soon enough lol Great day lol

Also, the Emusa turbo needs an internal wastegate actuator, thats all that seems missing from it, which i can get for less than $60 on Amazon, but i might just weld it shut and go external wastegate..... we shall see. :D

7th Update: 11-10-2011

Well bad news, was at my shop and decided to look under the car make sure everything is fine.... well its not.

I noticed on the passenger side a section of oil coming from the output shaft. Well apparently the bearing is going bad since i can take the passenger axle right by the tranny and wobble it around a fair amount. There was a few drops of oil leaking from it, so we checked the oil level and it wasn't very low. So i topped it off. Looks like i'm going to have to find a used transmission soon.

looked online for rebuilt ones, almost $2000!
So, i'm going to look for used ones, and maybe rebuild this one later?
Who knows, but I do know that finding a transmission is now priority number one.
That or find another cheap car that i can drive and just take this car off the road and make it a full time project. lol

Don't suppose any of you folks have a spare b series transmission that works laying around you'd like to donate or sell cheaply? haha

8th Update: 11-11-2011

Just thought about this,

Money i've spent on car:
Car - Free
Valve Cover - Free
Exhaust - Free
Turbos (yes 2) - Free

So i've literally no money so far for my project, not bad. lol

And tires are getting bald so since its going to be snowing up here soon that'll be my other important purchase besides the tranny.

And since I work at a goodyear, i get great tires for huge discount!

Also, I've decided to make my car a "sleeper" and going to go with a water to air intercooler. Since I plan on relocating the battery, it'll go right there. See the pictures as a reference!

I'm doing it mostly because i'll get more horsepower, better throttle response, and it makes it look more stock, atleast on the outside :D

Yes, i'll have more plumbing to deal with, but I think it'll be totally worth it!

Plus, you don't really see a lot of Turbo'd Integra's with Water to Air setups

Future Purchases:

Tranny
Tires
Civic Radiator
Water to air intercooler
Charge piping
BOV
Wastegate
Gauges

^Just to name a few of course lol

What i'm going for:

9th Update: 12-03-2011

Painting my valve cover soon, going with a blue like this to match my intake. Its called metal cast blue, and i hope i get it to turn out as nice lol. Going to have blue accenting the car. While the paint on the car will get touched up cause I LOVE this Horizon grey paint color. lol

1/18/2012

COLD *** WINTER WITH LOTS OF SNOW

Haha so funny thing, I'm not sure if y'all have been watching the news or anything but Washington got dumped with snow...

This is what i'm dealing with!

10th Update: 2/14/2012

So I finally got to look at that transmission I bought for $150 from a guy on craigslist. He said it had 80k miles on it, that it had no problems and that the only thing i'll need to replace was just the axle seals. Which was understandable.

Well it seems like the guy was truthful, cause this thing looks mint! A tiny bit of surface rust but i literally rubbed it off. The magnet at the bottom was really cruddy so i took it out and cleaned it. But all in all, it looks great!

I think i'm going to clean it and primer it grey and call it good.

Name:  transmission (1).jpg
Views: 5398
Size:  73.6 KB

Name:  Transmission2.jpg
Views: 5396
Size:  73.6 KB

Name:  transmission.jpg
Views: 5659
Size:  70.4 KB

11th Update 02/21/2012

Well, started looking around and found a die-cast top mount manifold that sparked my interest. Its made by SPA and looks pretty decent and has a lifetime warranty.

Pretty sure i'm going to get this.

12th Update 04/10/2012

Well i was bored at work and was checking out craigslist....

Well found a guy with some 15" white wheels looking to trade. And I happened to have offered him my 12" sub and 800 watt amp I got from a friend doing an oil change...

Well, the kid bit. and we ended up trading that day! And the condition is surprisingly not as bad as i thought. Getting new tires on them since they are all bald from camber wear, but thats nothing with working at Goodyear can't help with!

They are also dirty as hell, most of its just dirt. Some are scratches of course, but hey! I got new rims! Chahoooo!

Also, Dirty, like the tool box?

Turns out they were 4x114.3.... Which are Accord rims... oh well.

13th Update 04/13/2012

Sold Accord rims on Craigslist for $175!

14th Update 04/14/2012

Got a new set of rims! For the price I sold the accord ones! And they have decent tires wahooo!

Here are pics! They are apparently Audi rims. Gunna of course repaint them and make em look good.

15th Update 05/06/2012

Well quite a big update....

looky what i picked up with about 70k miles on it! B18B1! have only looked in a bit, but it has great compression, has no clunking or anything. I will know the real health of it once we get the head off!

Found it on craigslist and the guy was leaving cross country the next day and needed to get rid of it. So I through him an offer and he called me right back and said come get it. Came with power steering pump, intake manifold, exhaust manifold, and a few other random parts.

Got an engine to build now :]

Oh, and I picked it up for $150!

16th Update 06/05/2012

Got bored over the weekend, found a guy on craigslist barter looking to trade his 7" touch screen dvd for a regular radio. I jumped on it, got it installed and opened it and of course, it didn't fit.

So, since i had plans for the cnter vent anyways. I decided to go ahead and try it there. The vent was a complete B$@# to remove, but I did it.

Here's final results. Just gotta fully secure it so it will never move or be able to move without removing some bolts.

So i found this little gem on ebay for 69.99 with free shipping, fan included!

And here's a pic of the DC 4-1 header I got for $25! Yeah its a bit weathered, but it has no dents and looks straight!

17th Update 08/03/2012

After getting those, I spent most of my Saturday off and on putting them in. The header sucked cause i had to take out the front three mounts to move the engine up to make space to manuever the header in, unfortunately it wasn't enough so i dropped the subframe(?) and then it of course went right in. lol After putting it back, the header and subframe had a small half inch clearance but just to be safe, i hit it in with a hammer to make an inch of clearance haha.

The radiator was interesting, i took the old harness off my old fan and wired it to the new one and it worked great. I made a few custom mounts to hold it steady and secure. Bent the subframe in a bit where the bottom tube was ruubbing but other than that i had no problems and its working great. Just as good as the original radiator.

I'll take better pictures in the day today, but here's what it looks like now....

Oh and Saturday, i'm going to RichTuned to get my ECU chipped... yay! (hopefully)

18th Update 08/05/2012

Unfortunately, RichTuned was moving that weekend. So thats the only bad part to my weekend. But ish happens!

I still really want to work with him, hasn't been answering my calls or texts but i'm sure its just cause he's busy moving. If I can get ahold of him this week I will ride down there again to get it done.

But i'm not wasting gas thinking he will be open like last time, least it was a fun drive there with my friends. lol

19th Update 09/06/2012

Update guys!

I went to a few junkyards looking for cup holders from a taurus...... Came back with a little more!

Here's what the finished product looks!

Also, found these things called one piece headlights? Anyone ever heard of them? hahaha

I saw the integra, brand new in the lot and saw the jdm one pieces still sitting there! The best part is? I got them for $37.50!!!!

They hardly need any work. Driver side is good, passenger side needs sand and polishing, so might as well do both.

Oh, and I got them for $37.50!!!!

20th Update 10/26/2012

Overdue update!

So over the last month I was able to snag a second job, so now I have a FT and a PT job and the best part is that I get paid from my PT job on weeks between paychecks from my FT job! So I should have a significant cash flow to help push this along! Yay money!

So onto the dirty bits!
I just placed my order with Progress Auto for these bad boys!

I got 350/350 since I am daily-ing it, but will drive it hard on the backroads. haha
If need be I will buy a set of 250 for the rear but I really don't think that'll be necessary.

Can't wait to see how these will ride, and to actually be lowered and no longer in 4X4 mode!

Also, should be getting my rims powder coated white here within a week or so.

21st Update 11/4/12

Update:

So I got my coilovers from Progress.

They are the CS2s and I honestly could not be any happier with my purchase. They ride very smooth, no bounce if any. I don't have it as low as I can go, i can still go about an inch lower on the coils but i'm happy with the height and how good it looks right now.

I also got my rims sand blasted to be powder coated soon, I think i'm going to go with white. Just gotta grind down the rough spots and the curb marks and blemishes and i'll be happy.

Oh, and I installed the one pieces... tada.

So onto the pics!

Before:

After: :D

Like I said, I am really happy I went with Progress Auto. They are great group of people and have an outstanding customer service! Will definitely be dealing with them again if i have the chance!

The rims I just had sandblasted and will be getting powder coated. I'm positive i'll be going with white, but who knows haha

Here's how they turned out, they're a bit rought in some areas so i'm going to be grinding them and fixing the curbs but luckily there isn't much.

That's it for now. Going to be getting a alarm next, since it's be stupid not to if I do anything else.

22nd Update 1/29/13

So, I got bored with driving quiet....

Didn't want to spend a ridiculous amount on a new exhaust and if you can't tell, I like to experiment and try new things....

Well I was on Ebay and found a 4" N1 spec D muffler.
The best part? Only $27 with free shipping!
Ordered on Tuesday and got it on Friday.

My first reaction was, "DAM! This thing is huge!"

Name:  Cgosms_2013-01-2504-35-42.jpg
Views: 4616
Size:  127.1 KB

So since my cat clogged up and I didn't work on Sunday, I figured I'd fix that and then go to O'Reilley's and get some piping and mock up how i wanted it to look so I could make a pipe and weld it.

WELL.... it fit so perfect the way i wanted it that I just bought some clamps and clamped and mounted it on. Of course it's gunna leak a tiny bit until i get a real pipe welded on, It's a bit raspy from the cat delete but BOY does it sound great!

Friend said it sounds like Skunk2, but now I gotta get a cat... laaaaaame.

Here's how it looks at the moment until I get a new pipe made and welded....

Name:  GosmsPhoto1359387878210.jpg
Views: 5832
Size:  65.6 KB

Name:  20130127_191409.jpg
Views: 4801
Size:  119.8 KB

^ that mount around the muffler isn't there anymore, it's hidden behind it so it looks clean now!

23rd Update 5/1/13

Well that god awful mount and exhaust clamps are gone now, and the wheels are done and on the car! I'll let the pictures do the talking!

Got a welder, a cheap one. But one to at least teach me the basics of how to weld. lol

My fat *** welding the exhaust together, sounds great, welds look like ****, as expected haha

But, it is exactly at the angle and where i want it placed at. So i'm happy, for now.

How it looks as of now....

I'm running 205/50/16, rubbing a tiny bit when i turn sharp. So i wanna get some 195/45/16, which should lower me a bit too, which will be nice.

24th Update 05/08/13

So.... Parts day and this is how excited I was!

I will take more detailed pictures and explain my ideas i have, but here's the overview of all that came.

Was tearing down the engine preparing to pull it, so I figured I'd try a test fit... haha
It's a Spa Top Mount Manifold

Detail of parts Update 25! 5/20/2013

I chose Prosport Gauges, the tinted ones so when they're off they look like this...

I got a boost gauge, oil pressure gauge, and a water temp gauge.

My other purchase was a wideband AFR gauge combo:

I decided to go a completely different route when it came to inter-coolers. Some might say it's not the smartest choice, some might ask why i gave myself the head ache. I did do my research on this, I didn't just go for it to be different and well, I wanted a sleeper look. Where you couldn't see an inter-cooler from just looking at the car. I thought it would be a bit more interesting going this route anyways.

Got Cores? LOL

Water Pump

I decided to go with a water-to-air inter-cooler. Mostly because it gives me the option to place it where I want to and stay hidden. But also because I will use less piping, I will only need about 4 feet of charge pipe, which will help with throttle response. And less modifying the body. Yes, I will have to plumb it and get a water tank for it. But i think it'll be cool to have done something a little different than normal. Shall be an interesting adventure.

So the engine was just disgusting, 21 years of oil/dirt/grime built up A LOT! Luckily I had WD-40 and a bottle of this purple degreaser. Still got a lot of cleaning up, but dam, what a difference for the first try!

Before

After

Update 26! 5/30/2013 NEW JOB

So, I have a week off before I start my new job and got bored.

I decided to clean the rest of my block and transmission before I worked on it. I swear, this stuff (purple power) kicks ***!

I decided to open up my noisy transmission and see what was wrong....

Well I opened it up, 3rd gear looked a bit rough, but then I looked in the magnet tray and saw bits and pieces of bearing in it. Looked at the main bearing and this is what I saw...

Makes sense why my it was so noisy! Geez!

Update boredom

So... Since my car has been sitting for awhile since I have to get new motor mounts because mine were of course all **** haha

Had to cut back on spending until I start to get paychecks. But I'm going to be ordering motor mount inserts so I can at the least drive my car!

Also, I got bored over the weekend and went to a swap meet and found a budlight beer tap for $10... haha so I figured what the hell!

Just for a good laugh!

Update 27 09/02/2013

Ahhhhhhh the new job kicks ***!

Lot of stuff has happened....

I recently passed a kidney stone, which btw sucked major ***! What sucks more is I was between both my jobs insurances.... SO i'm kinda boned there whenever I get that bill. lol So I slowed my spending down to save up for whatever bill comes in.

I got crower upgraded springs and retainers, crower 403's, 1000cc injectors from a guy on craigslist for pretty cheap. Just got to get a valve spring compressor, I bought one from Euroexport, but the wrong one, so hopefully they'll let me exchange it.

The engine was installed and the s2 intake made a small but noticeable difference. But my head gasket was going bad so i pulled the head off and since it's off I'm going to just install the cams and springs since it's easier haha so once again, immobilized.

OH....

Got my carbon fiber vinyl a while ago and finally got to installing it today.....

Update 28! 10/12/2013

So the cams make one HELL of a difference, on the butt dyno at least haha.

They make power through the whole rpm range. They want to carry it past my 7,100 rev limit, so when I get it tuned i'm going to up the rev limit to 8,100. These things are so lumpy on cold starts, but when warmed up run smooth. Next purchase is adjustable cam gears to dial the cams in, then go to the tuner.

Also got my gauge cluster figured out, turns out 52mm gauges are the perfect fit to the stock gauge in the cluster. So after putting the strip of l.e.d's in the cluster I tried putting the water temp gauge where the old temp gauge was and it fit real snugly inside. Best part is it even had room to put the glass back over it. So here's my view of the cockpit as of now....

Everything is coming along nicely.

Update 29! 12/31/2013

So I ordered my turbo, went with a precision 5734e. Should be in either this week or next.

So I was browsing online and found an AutoPower Harness/roll bar for sale for $150!

I had to un-install it, but now I at least know how to install it. Still a hell of a deal to pass up!

Update 30! 1/19/2014

So I went and picked this up yesterday.....

It's a Precision 5431E, big thanks to the guys at Speed Factory helping me out!

Update 31! 3/16/2014 part 1

Wow, it's been awhile. Been busy as hell. Got another new job, haha
But i've also been working my *** off on the car.

So on with the update!

Started by putting it on jack stands so i could get under the car easier. And so I can fix my rim.

Then after i put the manifold, turbo, and oil lines on. I mocked up the piping.

After that, I set it all in place.

Making the water lines and figuring out where they go.

The water pump, I was wanting to put it in the rear. But, I couldn't figure out a great way to run the lines to there. So for now, the reservoir and pump will be up here. I have separate relays for the fans and the pump as well.

I found an RCI 1 gallon fuel cell for $80 off ebay, and honestly... I cannot believe the quality of this thing!

Making some modifications to fit the radiator for the intercooler.

All done, well at least installing everything. Now I have the task of cleaning up the rats nest. ha but that will be for another day.

I'll update about the downpipe in another post.

Also, i was worried about having the reservoir i the engine bay. And i was going to shield it, but I drove it to the exhaust shop with the hood closed and the intercooler was pretty damn cold.

I am honestly really impressed with this water-to-air kit from Frozenboost.com! Just fantastic and gets me more and more excited to get tuned and see what happens!

Last edited by Jeffaj20; 05-24-2014 at 02:14 PM. Reason: For being awesome and keeping updates all on one page.
Old 01-12-2011, 11:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: I picked up a new toy, opinions?

Update 31 3/15/2014 part 2!

So got the downpipe made!

Sitting all pretty, a few blemishes.... lol

oh, helloooooo

Oh, what's happening here?

I have to figure out who to get ahold of some one to make me a 40mm wastgate elbow. For obvious reasons of how close it is to the downpipe. haha I want a screamer pipe so i'm excited.

Oh, so fun fact, the moroso oil pan....
When you put a return line to it, it sticks pretty far out.
Like so far I had to cut a big *** chunk out of my cross member so it didn't break my line.
LIKE. DAM. Thank God i'm getting a traction bar...

UPDATE 31 5/24/14

Well, here's the Dyno sheet!
Running @ 14psi!

The stage 1 clutch that's in it doesn't like being pushed hard in 3rd/4th/5th gears... haha go figure!

So I ordered a stage 4 Clutch Masters clutch and brand new axles since mine are clicking lol

I don't know if I should get the flywheel resurfaced or not though...

Also got a traction bar installed and I really like how tight the steering feels now!

Last edited by Jeffaj20; 05-24-2014 at 02:15 PM.
Old 01-13-2011, 02:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice find man, pretty clean. I think you should upgrade your suspension first thing. Nice car I'm excited to see how it turns out!
Old 01-13-2011, 04:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how much did you get bad boy for?
Old 01-13-2011, 07:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Love the color...with a bit of work and TLC, it can turn out to be a very nice car. Good luck with it!
Old 01-13-2011, 07:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Looks to be in better shape than my DC2 was when I got her a few months ago. I am done with the engine for now and just got her resprayed, looking nice...
Old 01-13-2011, 09:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by nospoolDC2
Nice find man, pretty clean. I think you should upgrade your suspension first thing. Nice car I'm excited to see how it turns out!
i agree, nice car but yes definately check and re-work the suspension. Judging by the looks I'd say around 5 to 800 maybe is what you gave but I'm just guessing. No matter what you paid as long as you like it and it fits your need price isn't an issue
Old 01-13-2011, 11:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

very nice find
what to do with it all relies on your budget really...

what were you using to clean the bay with anyway? came out super clean.
Old 01-13-2011, 11:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

The girl needed tires on her other car badly so we offered to buy her new tires for the car, and we bought the tires for a bit less than $200!

I have many ideas for this car, but of course it all depends on what my budgets going to be lol

For suspension, i think im going to go with function and forms. Not sure which though but i've heard alot about them
Old 01-13-2011, 01:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Jeffaj20
The girl needed tires on her other car badly so we offered to buy her new tires for the car, and we bought the tires for a bit less than $200!

I have many ideas for this car, but of course it all depends on what my budgets going to be lol

For suspension, i think im going to go with function and forms. Not sure which though but i've heard alot about them
you should look into getting a koni/groundcontrol setup. you really cant beat it.
Old 01-13-2011, 01:45 PM
Trial User

firts opton clean it up lol
Old 01-15-2011, 12:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by nospoolDC2
you should look into getting a koni/groundcontrol setup. you really cant beat it.
Thanks! Will do!
Old 01-16-2011, 03:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Definately plan on cleaning it up, as of right now it sits beside my house until i can get the title, put it in my name and of course, lovely insurance
Old 01-19-2011, 05:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Also, any of you guys know how much modding i need to do to get a center armrest put in? And from which car fits best?
Thanks guys!
Old 01-19-2011, 05:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

they made an armrest for a da but they are very rare and decently pricey (like 100-200 bucks). not sure if anything else will go in, but i always wanted to try one from an ef sedan...
Old 01-19-2011, 05:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

and what did you use to clean the bay up?
Old 01-20-2011, 12:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by ryanangelo212
they made an armrest for a da but they are very rare and decently pricey (like 100-200 bucks). not sure if anything else will go in, but i always wanted to try one from an ef sedan...
Yeah i know, if i can find a cheap one for like 40-50 bucks then i'll prolly try it. That way if it doesnt its not a big loss.

Originally Posted by ryanangelo212
and what did you use to clean the bay up?
I used this stuff called Super Clean, its a degreaser and Its a big purple 1 gallon jug that you can get at Schucks or wal-mart. Stuff does phenominal stuff!
Old 02-18-2011, 05:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

so, i picked up these lights from a guy looking to get rid of them. Got them for $50! and the are cleaaaaannn! good buy amber corners, hello 50/50!

Last edited by Jeffaj20; 02-22-2011 at 11:28 AM. Reason: photobucket is stupid haha
Old 02-18-2011, 06:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

can't view the pics u posted, says bandwith exceeded. ?
Old 02-18-2011, 06:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by 00siboy
can't view the pics u posted, says bandwith exceeded. ?
haha me too
Old 02-18-2011, 07:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah, i see that now, photobucket pisses me off at times....
i shall fix it in a jiffy lol
thanks you guys
Old 02-18-2011, 08:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

good luck on build man =]

check out g2ic.com
theres good info there and its a great site for DA's
Old 02-18-2011, 08:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by OEM92GS-R
good luck on build man =]

check out g2ic.com
theres good info there and its a great site for DA's
Thanks! It's going to be a slow build, least at the moment, lost my job. so the scouring of craigslist ads will be in my future, heck, thats how i got my new lights.
Old 02-19-2011, 02:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Sorry, nice car, But holy bamboo shoot! That VC is clean for being that old!!!! Unless, you redided the VC....
Old 02-19-2011, 03:50 AM
N/A
Purpose Built

Originally Posted by dntnedvtec
Sorry, nice car, But holy bamboo shoot! That VC is clean for being that old!!!! Unless, you redided the VC....
Lmao that's the first thing I thought!!

That vc is mint

Quick Reply: I picked up a new toy, opinions?