Go Back   Honda-Tech > Community Forums > General Discussion and Debate
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to Honda-Tech!
Welcome to Honda-Tech.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Honda-Tech community today!

submit to reddit

Old 07-23-2010, 07:38 PM   #1
EF9_TryMe
Honda-Tech Member
Garage is empty, add now

iTrader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to EF9_TryMe
Default ATTENTION Dealership Honda Technicians for in.honda.com question and internet explore

I have a question about the in.honda.com website. Everytime I try to access it from home, it says Internet explorer will stop working, and I have to close it right away or else it won't go anywhere at all.

Before it worked, now that I installed Explorer 8. It does not. I don't know what version of Internet explorer I had before either, lol. I Just got this computer. Then again, Even with the old internet explorer the flash modules that were present like the ones on the express service were fine, but some of the other modules where I would want to go take a test did not let me go through all the way to the questions. I wish it was viewable with mozilla firefox, but it's not. Can anyone help me clear these problems up ?
EF9_TryMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 09:24 PM   #2
slomofo
GDD Member
1991 Geo Metro Type-R

iTrader Rating: (1)
solbrothers xtrac1 George Knighton ILcrxsi1 uncle_ben markspan6243
Send a message via ICQ to slomofo Send a message via AIM to slomofo Send a message via MSN to slomofo Send a message via Yahoo to slomofo Send a message via Skype™ to slomofo
Default Re: ATTENTION Dealership Honda Technicians for in.honda.com question and internet exp

Clear your cookies?
slomofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 04:51 PM   #3
EF9_TryMe
Honda-Tech Member
Garage is empty, add now

Send a message via AIM to EF9_TryMe
Default Re: ATTENTION Dealership Honda Technicians for in.honda.com question and internet exp

Man, I tried it. it doesn't work.
EF9_TryMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 05:47 PM   #4
SwampThing
Honda-Tech Member
Garage is empty, add now

Send a message via AIM to SwampThing

how about you post the question in the correct forum?
Old 04-25-2011, 06:45 PM   #5
B18CivicHatch
Honda-Tech Member
Garage is empty, add now

Send a message via AIM to B18CivicHatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by EF9_TryMe View Post
I have a question about the in.honda.com website. Everytime I try to access it from home, it says Internet explorer will stop working, and I have to close it right away or else it won't go anywhere at all.

Before it worked, now that I installed Explorer 8. It does not. I don't know what version of Internet explorer I had before either, lol. I Just got this computer. Then again, Even with the old internet explorer the flash modules that were present like the ones on the express service were fine, but some of the other modules where I would want to go take a test did not let me go through all the way to the questions. I wish it was viewable with mozilla firefox, but it's not. Can anyone help me clear these problems up ?
you have to clear all cookies and browser history for it to work on ie8 i work for honda and everytime i have to do a test at home thats what i have to do
B18CivicHatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 07:04 PM   #6
slomofo
GDD Member
1991 Geo Metro Type-R

iTrader Rating: (1)
solbrothers xtrac1 George Knighton ILcrxsi1 uncle_ben markspan6243
Send a message via ICQ to slomofo Send a message via AIM to slomofo Send a message via MSN to slomofo Send a message via Yahoo to slomofo Send a message via Skype™ to slomofo

Quote:
Originally Posted by B18CivicHatch View Post
you have to clear all cookies and browser history for it to work on ie8 i work for honda and everytime i have to do a test at home thats what i have to do
Great advice, I'm sure this guy has been sitting around for the past nine months waiting for GDD to fix his problem.
slomofo is offline   Reply With Quote

submit to reddit

Tags
access, compatible, dealer, display, exploer, explorer, honda, inhonda, inhondacom, internet, loging, stops, tech, tucson, work, working