Notices
Northwest Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming

Federal Way Red Robin EP3 Meet this Friday

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 07:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Federal Way Red Robin EP3 Meet this Friday

This is in addition to the bi-weekly Honda-Tech Meet that already is planned, but may not happen this week. A couple of the local EP3 guys are going to make a meet this Friday anyway.

What?

Local meet this Friday in Federal Way.
Everyone is welcomed to come to this meet.
Rain or shine, this meet will take place.
See you all there!

When?

Friday, March 12, 2010 at 8 PM

Where?

Red Robin
2233 S 320th St
Federal Way, WA 98003
Old 03-08-2010, 08:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Federal Way Red Robin EP3 Meet this Friday

there's no parking around Red Robin on friday night.
you guys should meets at target east or south parking lot. they are normally empty
Old 03-08-2010, 09:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by RasHondasDriver
This is in addition to the bi-weekly Honda-Tech Meet that already is planned, but may not happen this week. A couple of the local EP3 guys are going to make a meet this Friday anyway.

What?

Local meet this Friday in Federal Way.
Everyone is welcomed to come to this meet.
Rain or shine, this meet will take place.
See you all there!

When?

Friday, March 12, 2010 at 8 PM

Where?

Red Robin
2233 S 320th St
Federal Way, WA 98003
wow a local ep meet??...umm about how many ppl we talkin bout here?
Old 03-09-2010, 05:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah, i can finally post in the NW thread. so far we have about 4 guys for this on friday. Hopefully more by the end of the week.
Old 03-09-2010, 05:48 AM
Function > Form

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can't say for sure, but I will try and make it.

Question: Prolly a stupid one at that lol... so we would be going inside and eating? Or is it like a meet there and then cruise or something lol?
Old 03-09-2010, 11:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

im guessing whatever the majority would be willing to do. Im good for either, i just want to get the PNW EP's together again. I miss the 10-12 ep's that use to get together every other week at Fatburger before i left for Iraq.
Old 03-09-2010, 11:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

sounds kool..im down! just let everyone know exactly where ur gunna b at in the parkin lot so we dont have the same confusion we had last week
Old 03-09-2010, 11:51 AM
Function > Form

Man! I kinda want to go now. I don't know any other EP drivers personally I always see a few driving around but don't ever get to talk to any...
Old 03-09-2010, 12:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I would go but after last time I'm still quite mad. But, IDK I'ma wait a few days& see. As long as the majority of these people that are going are not 30+yr old men I will definitely consider it.
Old 03-09-2010, 02:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

haha im right there with u aspire!! but its an all ep meet so i guess ill give it another shot, if it goes south agen im just gunna wait for the big meets..if all goes wrong we can go infront of target again nd take pics of our cars lmfao!! jk
Old 03-09-2010, 02:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by G0tSchnitzel?
haha im right there with u aspire!! but its an all ep meet so i guess ill give it another shot, if it goes south agen im just gunna wait for the big meets..if all goes wrong we can go infront of target again nd take pics of our cars lmfao!! jk
You cut out pretty quick last time. *Btw, do you still need to change your tranny fluid?

& Friday is gay. I like Saturday better.
Old 03-09-2010, 02:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

any plans after we meet at red robins?
Old 03-09-2010, 05:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by aspire
I would go but after last time I'm still quite mad. But, IDK I'ma wait a few days& see. As long as the majority of these people that are going are not 30+yr old men I will definitely consider it.
whats wrong with 30 y/o men? The majority of the ep guys i know are low to mid 20's.

David, im going to get there at 7:30 and see what the best spot to park is. Im thinking the best spot to park is across the street from Red Robin by Target like Ruben stated above. If anyone wants to make sure people are there, pm me and i will give you my phone number and you can either text or call me. I know for sure that myself and my buddy Chris will be there at 730, Paul will be showing up a little bit later cause he has to work.
Old 03-09-2010, 05:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

It should be a good turn out, always looking forward to meeting ep owners

You cut out pretty quick last time. *Btw, do you still need to change your tranny fluid?

we can make it saturdays. We use to have ep meets on sunday and it worked out for a lot of people. We kinda just threw out Friday cause it seemed like a good idea at the time. Whatever works for everyone is fine with me.
Old 03-09-2010, 07:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Yeah, let's keep it Friday this time, and then move to suit once we get a decent interest.

Oh hey LostnIraq25, I'm going to PM you my phone number. I don't know that we swapped numbers last time.

Josh_EP3, you need to come out brother. LostnIraq was my first EP buddy, and it just totally makes owning the car so much easier. Not to mention, you can source parts off of buddies when they get tired of stuff. Oh and I plan on grabbing something to eat, maybe a beer. I've had one hell of a work week. But I am not trying to pressure anyway to buy anything, because I hate meets that center around spending money. As for a cruise... shrug, I don't know any good roads up there.

Aspire, I didn't even go to the last meet, so as far as I know, this is mostly all new people not related really to the other failed meet. And I don't even think they're going to meet that night anyway. Come out, if you don't like it, no pressure.
Old 03-09-2010, 08:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Yeah, let's keep it Friday this time, and then move to suit once we get a decent interest.

Oh hey LostnIraq25, I'm going to PM you my phone number. I don't know that we swapped numbers last time.

Josh_EP3, you need to come out brother. LostnIraq was my first EP buddy, and it just totally makes owning the car so much easier. Not to mention, you can source parts off of buddies when they get tired of stuff. Oh and I plan on grabbing something to eat, maybe a beer. I've had one hell of a work week. But I am not trying to pressure anyway to buy anything, because I hate meets that center around spending money. As for a cruise... shrug, I don't know any good roads up there.

Aspire, I didn't even go to the last meet, so as far as I know, this is mostly all new people not related really to the other failed meet. And I don't even think they're going to meet that night anyway. Come out, if you don't like it, no pressure.

nah, we didnt trade numbers that day. Us ep's need to stick together because when it comes to the big meets no one wants to check out our cars. Hey David, i got my new rims this evening.
Old 03-09-2010, 10:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Yeah I woulda stayed a little longer but my friend in the car wanted 2 get the hell out lol..how long did u guys stick around?..
as far as the tranny fluid change, yes i still need to do it..i have to change my oil on friday after i get paid so i was probably gunna do that then..depending on what time i work that day
Old 03-09-2010, 10:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Damn either the weather is getting nice in the PNW or every1 is just itching to hang out, either way good to see the g2g pick up this year...
Old 03-10-2010, 06:18 AM
Function > Form

I'm gonna go ahead and say that I will be there. What's the head count thus far??

Originally Posted by lostniraq25
nah, we didnt trade numbers that day. Us ep's need to stick together because when it comes to the big meets no one wants to check out our cars. Hey David, i got my new rims this evening.
I agree, it's hard for us to get attention some times
Old 03-10-2010, 09:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by josh's ep3
I'm gonna go ahead and say that I will be there. What's the head count thus far??

I agree, it's hard for us to get attention some times

looks like 7 so far, but could be more.

everyone usually looks at the eg's, ek's, and dc's. Its kinda cool at the same time cause not everyone knows anything about em and are interested in hearing about em
Old 03-10-2010, 11:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

In for a meet eventually...busy this friday though.
Old 03-10-2010, 12:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

count me in i can make it
Old 03-10-2010, 01:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

looks like 7 so far, but could be more.

everyone usually looks at the eg's, ek's, and dc's. Its kinda cool at the same time cause not everyone knows anything about em and are interested in hearing about em
give the ep like 3to5 years nd its gunna end up being just like the eg or eks watch lol... especially when the k20s get a little cheaper.. i like it though..we're pretty unique in the honda community..i get tired of seein the same old dcs nd hatches with the same setups sometimes..thats kinda y i bought the ep..only downfall bout the ep in my opinion is the a3..and not being able to slam it without doing major reconstruction to the mcpherson suspension in the front
Old 03-10-2010, 01:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

give the ep like 3to5 years nd its gunna end up being just like the eg or eks watch lol... especially when the k20s get a little cheaper.. i like it though..we're pretty unique in the honda community..i get tired of seein the same old dcs nd hatches with the same setups sometimes..thats kinda y i bought the ep..only downfall bout the ep in my opinion is the a3..and not being able to slam it without doing major reconstruction to the mcpherson suspension in the front
yeah i got rid of the A3 2 blown motors ago when i was boosted. now im rolling with a k24 swap that i did out of my own garage, lol
Old 03-10-2010, 01:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah i got rid of the A3 2 blown motors ago when i was boosted. now im rolling with a k24 swap that i did out of my own garage, lol
nice man!!! i wanna do a frankenstein swap sooo bad!! but i just dont have the money for that..maybe if i save next years tax return along with all my financial aid checks lmao..gunna get a race header and kpro nd then prolly save up..shootin for 180 190 hopefully lol (wishful thinking)

Quick Reply: Federal Way Red Robin EP3 Meet this Friday