Notices
Acura Integra All Integra Except ITR

to people who had their car stolen.

Old 10-14-2009, 09:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default to people who had their car stolen.

where was it stolen at? and did you have a alarm for the car?
Old 10-14-2009, 11:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts
Default Re: to people who had their car stolen.

92si , completely stock appearance even the hub caps, SirII swap, Koni/GC setup

at work(ISP) with security guards and cameras across the street from not 1 but 2 police stations both the city and County sheriff, cameras were not working, cops found it almost a month later completely stripped even the carpet, they eventually caught the guy breaking into antoher car but they didn't press charges, he got probation, about 8 months later he went to jail for violation of probation, I think he got like 90 days. He is in Orlando, he's probably out now, I can post his mug shot for the Central florida peeps, his name is Johnathan Rodriguez. when they busted him breaking into the car they popped his hood and ran the serial # which I had given to the cops so I got the motor back but the police mechanics just about destroyed it removing it from his car
Old 10-15-2009, 08:07 AM

wow that sucks
Old 10-15-2009, 09:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Back in 1993 Sister 1988 Mustang LX 4cld AT was stollen from our driveway. We were in Florida (2 weeks) next thing I knew before the police arrive to the house I spotted it in the middle of the intersection in the neighborhood with both doors open and the mustang was running. Police took the report. I'm sure it was a inside job because some how the keys were in the ignition. We suspected that these person broke into the house and found the keys but the house nothing was missing.

I'm pretty sure there were after my Cobra instead but could not find the keys because I leave the keys upstair in my room. Sister key was in the kitchen cabinet.

They tried to steal my Integra couple of times in front of the house. They got nothing because (I'm very light sleeper) plus I chase them on foot. Now I gave up so I cleaned up the garage and now is store away inside the garage. with another vehicle in front of it on the driveway.

Last edited by PHAT-INTEGRA; 10-15-2009 at 09:51 AM.
Old 10-15-2009, 10:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i've bought a theft recovery gsr from a salvage auction with an alarm in it if that counts
Old 10-15-2009, 10:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Back in 07-08, one of my buddies bought a 94 Rs Integra for 3.3g with new paint and new tires. It was drop with gsr fat fives and supposedly had a viper alarm. The motor was completely stock but he always parked it near the curb. The owner told us that driver side door was broken and couldn't be open and the only way inside was to go through the window or from the passenger side which a couple of days later we found that the owner had lied to us that in fact the driver side door could be open but only with the key. Sadly, when he bought the car he forgot to ask for any spare keys. I told him many times that since his car with new to town, people will notice but he didn't listen. I asked him over and over him to clean out his garage and put his car in there because it's much safer but he didn't care. A couple of weeks went by, and one morning he woke up with one of his windshield broken. He found a spark plug near the broken window and notify me immediately. I told him that the thieves were testing if the viper alarm actually worked which it didn't, so I beg him to clean out his garage and put the car inside. Again, he didn't listen until one night where he mistakenly parked his car on the far side of the driveway where it was not visible to the nearest house window. Around 11pm-3am someone came and took his car with no sign of breakage. Ironically, there was another 94 Rs Integra Turbo whose car also was parked near the curb everyday but no one took his. So he and I assumed since the owner lied to us since he forgot to ask for any spare keys when he bought it, the owner some how came took the car back with any spark keys he had because when he bought the integra from the owner, he asked why the owner was selling it. The owner just simply answer, "Ohhh because I bought a gsr, I have no need for an Rs."
Old 10-15-2009, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by ILS_09
Back in 07-08, one of my buddies bought a 94 Rs Integra for 3.3g with new paint and new tires. It was drop with gsr fat fives and supposedly had a viper alarm. The motor was completely stock but he always parked it near the curb. The owner told us that driver side door was broken and couldn't be open and the only way inside was to go through the window or from the passenger side which a couple of days later we found that the owner had lied to us that in fact the driver side door could be open but only with the key. Sadly, when he bought the car he forgot to ask for any spare keys. I told him many times that since his car with new to town, people will notice but he didn't listen. I asked him over and over him to clean out his garage and put his car in there because it's much safer but he didn't care. A couple of weeks went by, and one morning he woke up with one of his windshield broken. He found a spark plug near the broken window and notify me immediately. I told him that the thieves were testing if the viper alarm actually worked which it didn't, so I beg him to clean out his garage and put the car inside. Again, he didn't listen until one night where he mistakenly parked his car on the far side of the driveway where it was not visible to the nearest house window. Around 11pm-3am someone came and took his car with no sign of breakage. Ironically, there was another 94 Rs Integra Turbo whose car also was parked near the curb everyday but no one took his. So he and I assumed since the owner lied to us since he forgot to ask for any spare keys when he bought it, the owner some how came took the car back with any spark keys he had because when he bought the integra from the owner, he asked why the owner was selling it. The owner just simply answer, "Ohhh because I bought a gsr, I have no need for an Rs."
wow thats wack, anyone know how much is it to buy and change the keys?
Old 10-20-2009, 09:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Interior:
SI gauge Cluster w/43k
SI radio
SI climate control
SI complete dash and vents
CTR drivers air vent
CTR CF overlay
Access sunglass holder
Spoon sports shift ****
Mugen medals
Nardi classic wheel
CTR shift boot
ITR center console lid
Black S2k seats with Integra seat pans
Reupholstered door panels with JVC tweeters cut into them (black suede inserts)
Reupholstered stock rear seats in black suede
Charcoal carpet
Apexi VAFC 1 w/stand
JDM Cup holder in lower din with cover
JDM air bag delete
OEM optional ashtray and lighter
Pillar Gauge Pod w/2 gauges (autometer ultra-lite air/fuel and boost)

Exterior:
CTR headlights w/laminX smoke
OEM fogs w/laminX yellow
OEM front bumper
OEM rear bumper
OEM SI grill w/RS emblem
OEM civic hood bra
Mugen front lip (authentic)
Mugen rear splats (replicas)
JDM parking pole
UKDM rear fog
JDM ferio power fold mirrors
JDM Access visors
JDM thin side moldings
JDM side markers
OEM mudflaps (in trunk)
OEM taillights
OEM trunk lid with custom fab. Supra 3rd brake light (clear)
All parts were painted SilverStone Metallic off first gen s2ks

Suspension/Wheels”
Tein SS (integra rated)
Comptech rear sub brace
Progress front camber kit
Sprint extreme rear camber kit
GSR rear disc swap with extended blox lugs
Front knuckles with blox extended lugs
SI front calipers
Brembo slotted rotors
CTR wrinkle red strut bar
GSR gold rear sway bar
15" Volk TE37 gunmetal
205/55/15 Falken 712s front and 205/50/15 in rear (less then 200miles)
Project Kics extended lugs (multi-colored)

Engine:
JDM h22a (matching numbers) bought from HMO
M2B4 LSD trans (matching numbers) bought from HMO
Full Race H22 EK traction bar.
Exedy stage 1 clutch
Fidanza lite-weight flywheel
Hasport stage 2 axles
Hasport mounts
JDMshit AC adapter plate (SOHC compressor on h22)
AEM intake
AEM dryflow filter
Greddy catch can
Skunk2 stage 1 cams
Skunk2 retainers, valvetrain, springs
Port matched IM and S2K throttle body
STR gold cam gears
Type S OEM valve cover
345 CC RC Engineering injectors
RED B&M FPR
Wahlbro 255 fuel pump
Koyo OEM replacement radiator
Mugen thermostat
Mugen fan switch
FAL slim fan
NGK blue wires
Ported JDM/custom black header
Apexi WS2 full exhaust
Skunk2 OBD2 to OBD1 jumper
P13 JDM ECU
PassWDJDM hood dampers
PassWDJDM cooling plate
CTR master cylinder and booster
Zex Nitrous module

Stolen from outside my girlfriends house. I don't even drive the car often but the day I do I decide to leave it outside. I was asleep for 3 hours and it was gone. Car was left in the driveway of a so so neighborhood (should just went home or put it in the garage) It was recovered totally stripped of everything engine, tranny, shifter assembly, interior, entire front and even the front spindles and rear disc assembly. It was stolen on February 12, 2009 and recovered 3 days later on Feb. 15th. I had an alarm, with back up battery and siren, kill switch and also took the ecu out. I had liability insurance as this was puely a show/weekend car, so I paid to get the shell back.

Currently rebuilding to better form.
Old 10-20-2009, 11:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My 94 GSR just got stolen last-last friday (october 9th) infront of my condo. Car had the viper 791vx paging remote system and I had an autolock on the clutch pedal. Never heard my alarm go off, my remote never went off, and my neighbors who's place its parked infront of didn't hear a thing. Car is still missing
Old 10-20-2009, 02:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My 96 GS-R was stolen in '03 or so. It was parked in front of the hall I lived in on campus, with no alarm, in Lawrence, KS (college town).

I remember on the morning it was stolen (3:00 am) I was in bed and I was like "that REALLY sounds like my car" but I thought it was the other GS-R on my block. A WEEK later I went to get in my car and couldn't find it anywhere.

My first thought was that I had parked it at my on campus job at work, and I was dreading what the parking fee was going to be. So I walked to work and it wasn't there. Then I started to realize what had happened. It was sort of like being in the Twilight Zone.

I went through the normal hoops with the insurance company and the cops, but I never wrote off my car to the insurance company because I wasn't ready to give up on my baby yet. Fast forward 7 weeks and the cops found my car in Kansas City, stored on a back road and waiting to be stripped. Why they never stripped it I'll never know. All they stole was my spare tire (?), my stereo and Crafstman socket set, and my high school tassel (???). The steering column was torn up and they vandalized the interior a little, but other than that my car was OK and none worse for the wear, although I'm sure she was traumatized.

It turns out 10 Honda/Acuras had been stolen that night from Lawrence by the same @$$holes. They'd been hired by a chop shop and mine was one of the last cars they were going to part out. Seven of the people had already had their cars parted when mine was found, and one of them had already sold their car to the insurance company. The other got hers back but it was totalled. I made out best, with only a couple hundred out of pocket losses.
Old 10-20-2009, 03:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

94 civic hatch! in front of my house took out ecu had a quick release and to top it off a flat tire..woke up next morning gone!!..completely stripped found a week later on blackies and 3 shocks..
Old 10-20-2009, 03:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by GagnarTheUnruly
My 96 GS-R was stolen in '03 or so. It was parked in front of the hall I lived in on campus, with no alarm, in Lawrence, KS (college town).

I remember on the morning it was stolen (3:00 am) I was in bed and I was like "that REALLY sounds like my car" but I thought it was the other GS-R on my block. A WEEK later I went to get in my car and couldn't find it anywhere.

My first thought was that I had parked it at my on campus job at work, and I was dreading what the parking fee was going to be. So I walked to work and it wasn't there. Then I started to realize what had happened. It was sort of like being in the Twilight Zone.

I went through the normal hoops with the insurance company and the cops, but I never wrote off my car to the insurance company because I wasn't ready to give up on my baby yet. Fast forward 7 weeks and the cops found my car in Kansas City, stored on a back road and waiting to be stripped. Why they never stripped it I'll never know. All they stole was my spare tire (?), my stereo and Crafstman socket set, and my high school tassel (???). The steering column was torn up and they vandalized the interior a little, but other than that my car was OK and none worse for the wear, although I'm sure she was traumatized.

It turns out 10 Honda/Acuras had been stolen that night from Lawrence by the same @$$holes. They'd been hired by a chop shop and mine was one of the last cars they were going to part out. Seven of the people had already had their cars parted when mine was found, and one of them had already sold their car to the insurance company. The other got hers back but it was totalled. I made out best, with only a couple hundred out of pocket losses.
WOW!!! dude ur so lucky! man thats great news!!
Old 10-20-2009, 04:06 PM

damn, imma need a super alarm and everything for my car when i get it. i kind of dont want to do my db7 build no more because imma be dorming in college and i dont wanna get jack. =/
Old 10-25-2009, 09:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

96 LS with ITR Interior (COMPLETE) + Gram Lights 57c wheels. Stolen October 10, 2009 in front of my brother's house IN THE GOOD NEIGHBORHOOD. Not expecting to get it recovered.
Old 10-26-2009, 05:34 AM
They call me the part of a womans vagina that causes pleasure.

My 99 LS was stolen from my driveway. I have an alarm (obviously not that good) but thats it. They pried my window back, unlocked the car. Took my column civer oiff, broke the ignition off and held the sctuator while they turned a screwdriver inside it. VROOM, bye bye teggy.

In my trmendous luck a friend who lives in the back side of the neighborhood was sitting on his porch drinking a beer after closing up bar at a resuraunt near my house. He realised that it wasnt me in my car and chased after the theives. He called the cops and the cops were close enough that they caught the idiots leaving my hood. STILL HAD GLOVES ON AN ALL!

They got my old cell phone, wallet, and a couple other things of little value...all of wich were never found. I assume they paniced and threw the stuff in the woods somewhere. The two juveniles got big probation and community service punishments, and the adult got 30 days in jail as well as 2 years superveised probation and a huge fine.
Old 01-24-2010, 12:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

my 99 civic si...clutch lock/ alarm/ steering wheel lock....
stolen from across the street
i used to leave it blocked in with my bros car behind it and my dads infront of it
street cleaning day i had to park it across the street
next day gone...

no engine...no front end...no seats..no cluster...no wheels.,,no shift ****..no sway bar...
on donuts....
Old 01-24-2010, 06:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

my 4dr gsr was stolen from my drive way...it was completely gutted with just the drivers seat. had 4 different shades of green on the panels. no radio, no ICE of any kind. had steering wheel removed(quick release), removed main relay(every nite) pretty much stock motor...had just sold the build motor months before....its had to be a roll and tow job...
Old 01-24-2010, 09:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

My Black on Black 99 GSR w/ 65,000 Original miles on it was stolen from my work parking lot in the middle of the damn day during out lunch break hour ! the office campus had cameras , but of course they didnt work. They managed to hit another car on the way out of the parking lot ! So my front end was trashed. Well 3 weeks later , I get a phone call from the police stating they found my car ! I was like thats GREAT ! I go to pick it up and everything was gone ! EXCEPT for the GSR swap ! The entire interior was gone, doors, hatch, hood, blades everything but the motor was gone ! So i got the motor back , was kinda lucky i guess , but usually thats the 1st thing to go !

I miss my teg !

Old 01-24-2010, 10:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

My cousin had his dc2 stolen in front of his driveway. It had and alarm and removal steering wheel. His car was never recovered, and he ended up buying a used nissan pickup truck as a replacement. It's a shame because he put a lot of money and time into the car.
Old 01-24-2010, 10:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Holy Sheet!!! what must one do to avoid getting their car stolen. Seems like if they really want it they will take it. ***** Fvck Theives!!!!!!!!
Old 01-24-2010, 02:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Had my 94 civic ex stolen infront of my work right about a month after i threw 2 grand into the motor. Had a viper alarm and quick release steering wheel.
Old 01-24-2010, 03:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

had my car broken into last night, parked outside a concert venue, came out and the passenger window was just smashed out and my TomTom was all that was stolen. now i have a bagged window. cousin works at an auto glass shop so i should be getting it replaced for pretty cheap. the thieves didn't even take the charger or the windshield mount for the Tom Tom either lol.

biggest hassle is that i have to buy a new window...