Go Back   Honda-Tech > Honda and Acura Model-Specific Technical Forums > Honda Accord (1990 - 2002)
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to Honda-Tech!
Welcome to Honda-Tech.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Honda-Tech community today!

submit to reddit

Old 04-26-2009, 08:03 PM   #1
NubImports
Honda-Tech Member
1992 Honda Civic

iTrader Rating: (0)
Default Radio Reset code

ok pulled the wrong fuse in my accord! need the code to get it to work were is the code located at?
NubImports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 11:43 PM   #2
aasaa666
Honda-Tech Member
Garage is empty, add now

Default Re: Radio Reset code

I dont know what yr accord you have but some dealers put the serial sticker hidden around and on the glove box. some head unit can give you its serial number buy holding the 1 and 6 key, then push the on button/****. if none of that works, then you have to removed the unit and look on the label for the serial. Last you go to the dealership to prove you are the owner of the vehicle and then can try find the code for you. If it is the back up fuse that you pulled, from under the engine, please remember to perform the idle learn procedure.
aasaa666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 12:19 AM   #3
4gen5thtime
Honda-Tech Member
Garage is empty, add now

You can call the dealer with the vin of the car the stereo came from and they will give you the code for it. Some times they want you to go in though.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:11 AM   #4
notAdiesel
Honda-Tech Member
1991 Honda CRX

Send a message via AIM to notAdiesel

https://radio-navicode.honda.com/

this worked for my 00 accord, but i had to use the info from the guy i bought it off of, who i think was the original owner

submit to reddit

Tags
01, 2000, 2003, 2008, accord, acura, code, head, honda, odyssey, radio, reset, resetting, tsx, unit