Notices
Acura Integra All Integra Except ITR

► Creating a new topic? Choose a subject specific title.. Not ''help me asap''

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2009, 06:52 PM
Global Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Icon4 ► Creating a new topic? Choose a subject specific title.. Not ''help me asap''

Attention:
When creating a new topic in this forum.. Please choose a good topic title.. Subject specific not just ''i need help'' or ''help me please''

This is an increasing problem.. People are creating new topics without giving a subject specific thread title.. which leads to poor organization and impossible to find threads (your topic) in the search engine.

When creating a new topic you need to specify what you need help with.. ''I need help'' & ''need help asap'' will not help you get any replies. Matter of fact it won't help you at all.. It will most likely get your topic overlooked. The topic you create needs to have a title relating to the problem or issue your having.

Example: Your issue ''fuel pump not turning on''

The perfect thread title would be ''Fuel pump issue - 94 Integra LS or whichever GEN/Year/Model you specify''

Be sure to specify details when creating a new thread..

Details: What year, what model, your setup, modifications, etc.

Repeated topics

Before posting a new thread.. Always try searching.. There's a good chance the question you have to ask has been covered or possibly posted in the faq.. If not then feel free to make a new thread.

https://honda-tech.com/search.php

How to search honda-tech.com

Integra Forum FAQ - How to, Write-ups, ETC

Last edited by Jimmy; 11-09-2011 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Updated.