Acura Integra All Integra Except ITR

Custom LED Tail Lights - Need Help

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2014, 07:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Custom LED Tail Lights - Need Help

Hello,

I've done many custom LED tail lights for Nissans, as that's what I own now, but I wanted to get back into the Honda/Acura scene and need some help. I need some samples of completed Honda/Acura tails and I don't have anymore Integra tails laying around and I wanted to make a deal with someone to send me used tails of theirs that I'll convert at cost. You pay shipping both ways, $50 for parts (leds, solder, wire, shrink wrap, ect) and I'll do the labor for free. I normally charge $200 for labor as I need to open the lights, install LEDs, wire everything up, and seal the tails again. My work is on everything from professional drift cars to drag only cars to countless daily drivers. Email me at loudandlow at gmail dot com if you are interested. I'll attach some pictures for you to see of my work.
Attached Images        
Old 09-12-2014, 07:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Custom LED Tail Lights - Need Help

Originally Posted by loudandlow
Hello,

I've done many custom LED tail lights for Nissans, as that's what I own now, but I wanted to get back into the Honda/Acura scene and need some help. I need some samples of completed Honda/Acura tails and I don't have anymore Integra tails laying around and I wanted to make a deal with someone to send me used tails of theirs that I'll convert at cost. You pay shipping both ways, $50 for parts (leds, solder, wire, shrink wrap, ect) and I'll do the labor for free. I normally charge $200 for labor as I need to open the lights, install LEDs, wire everything up, and seal the tails again. My work is on everything from show cars to professional drift cars to drag cars and countless daily drivers. Email me at loudandlow at gmail dot com if you are interested. I'll attach some pictures for you to see of my work.
Old 09-12-2014, 08:13 PM
longest project ever

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

do you mind if I ask what you use to seal the taillights with? I normally do myy own work on mine, but I've been racking my brain trying to figure out where to get that mastic Honda uses, I have some vintage accord taillights I need to finish for my project
Old 09-12-2014, 08:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

PM'd
Old 09-03-2016, 12:35 PM
Trial User

Did you ever end up making these? I'm looking to do leds in my db1 and my db8. Pm me if so.