**K-SERIES ALSO IN STOCK NOW*** BRAND NEW TPS SENSORS AVAILABLE! NOT EVEN AVAILABLE FROM HONDA! IN S
****UPDATE!!! K-SERIES TPS SENSORS IN STOCK 9/28!! ORDER YOURS TODAY AS THEY WILL BE ON BACKORDER SOON. WE WILL HAVE THESE ON THE SITE SHORTLY. TILL THEN, PLEASE PM US FOR PRICING!
Hello, Guys. We now have brand new TPS (Throttle Position Sensors) in stock! These are not available even from Honda! If you needed a new one, they would ask you to buy the entire Throttle Body for $500-$600.
Available now for $69.99 with free shipping! Let me know if you have any questions.
This will fit the following vehicles:
02+ RSX Base
02+ RSX Type-S
02-05 Civic SI EP3
Brand new replacement TPS sensor for your Honda/Acura vehicle. The sensor comes with a new gasket to prevent moisture from harming the internal circuitry. Old or worn out TPS sensors cause poor gas mileage, hesitation, stumbling, poor emissions and other performance related problems. TPS sensors have a limited life span and over time build up resistance which in turn give intermittent false signals to the ECU. If you have over 100k miles and your engine is experiencing the above symptoms your TPS sensor could be the culprit. Why buy a used TPS sensor with an unknown amount of use left in it?
TPS Sensors are not available for purchase individually from the dealership and must be purcahsed with a new throttle body costing you $500-$600! If you purchase a New TPS sensor from us you will receive a 5 year warranty. Shipping is always fast and free. Each of our sensors have a security logo in the mold to ensure its a genuine Omnipower product.
This will fit the following vehicles:
1990 to 1991 Acura Integra XSI / RSI ( JDM ) B16
1992 to 1993 Acura Integra XSI / RSI B16
1992 to 1993 Acura Integra GSR B17A1
1990 to 1993 Acura Integra GS B18A1
1994 to 2000 Acura Integra GS LS RS B18B1
1995 to 1997 Acura Integra SiR ( JDM ) B18C
1994 to 2001 Acura Integra GSR B18C1
1995 to 1998 Acura Integra Type R B18C3
1997 to 2001 Acura Integra Type R B18C5
1988 to 1989 Acura Integra D16A1
1988 to 1989 Acura Integra D16A3
1988 to 1989 Acura Integra D16A8 / D16A9
1990 to 1993 Acura Integra ZC
1990 to 1993 Honda Accord 2.0 SI ( JDM ) F20A
1990 to 1993 Honda Accord F22A1
1990 to 1993 Honda Accord F22A4
1991 to 1993 Honda Accord F22A6
1994 to 1997 Honda Accord EX F22B1
1994 to 1997 Honda Accord DX / LX F22B2
1994 to 1997 Honda Accord SiR H22
1992 to 1996 Honda Del Sol SiR B16A
1993 to 1995 Honda Del Sol ( JDM ) B16A2
1992 to 1995 Honda Del Sol B16A3
1992 to 1995 Honda Del Sol Si D16Z6
1992 to 1996 Honda CRX SiR ( JDM ) B16A
1990 to 1991 Honda CRX SiR B16A1
1988 to 1991 Honda CRX HF D15B6
1988 to 1991 Honda CRX Si D16A6
1989 to 1992 Honda CRX Si 1.6L ( JDM ) ZC
1997 to 1998 Honda CRV B20B
1998 to 2001 Honda CRV B20Z
1992 to 1995 Honda Civic DX LX D15B7
1992 to 1995 Honda Civic CX D15B8
1996 to 2000 Honda Civic HX D16Y5
1996 to 2000 Honda Civic LX DX D16Y7
1992 to 1995 Honda Civic VX D15Z1
1988 to 1991 Honda Civic EX Si D16A6
1996 to 2000 Honda Civic EX D16Y8
1992 to 1995 Honda Civic EX Si D16Z6
1989 to 1991 Honda Civic SiR ( JDM ) B16A
1996 to 2000 Honda Civic VTi B16A
1989 to 1992 Honda Civic SiR ( JDM - Hach ) B16A
1990 to 1991 Honda Civic SiR ( JDM ) B16A
1999 to 2000 Honda Civic Si B16A2
1988 to 1991 Honda Civic Si ( JDM ) ZC
1992 to 1995 Honda Civic SiR II B16A2
1998 to 2001 Honda Civic Type R ( JDM ) B16B
1990 to 1991 Honda Prelude 2.0 S B20A3
1990 to 1991 Honda Prelude 2.0 Si B20A5
1988 to 1989 Honda Prelude Si B0A5
1990 to 1991 Honda Prelude Si B21A1
1992 to 1996 Honda Prelude Si F22
1992 to 1996 Honda Prelude S F22A1
1992 to 1996 Honda Prelude VTEC H22
1997 to 2001 Honda Prelude SiR ( JDM ) H22A
1999 to 2001 Honda Prelude H22A
1887 to 2001 Honda Prelude Type S ( JDM ) H22A
1997 to 1998 Honda Prelude H22A1
1993 to 1996 Honda Prelude VTEC ( USDM ) H22A1
1997 to 2001 Honda Prelude ( USDM ) H22A4
1993 to 1995 Honda Prelude Type S ( JDM ) H23
1992 to 1996 Honda Prelude SE Si H22A1
Modified by ImportAutoPerformance.com at 2:12 PM 9/25/2007
Re: BRAND NEW TPS SENSORS AVAILABLE! NOT EVEN AVAILABLE FROM HONDA! IN STOCK NOW!! (ImportAutoPerfor
Installation for Omnipower TPS sensors.
1. Disconnect the negative battery terminal
2. Make sure engine has cooled down prior to starting work.
3. Remove intake hose from throttle body.
4. Remove throttle cable and detach it from the throttle body
5. Detach coolant lines on bottom of throttle body and plug
6. Remove throttle body from intake manifold (2X12mm nuts and 2X12mm bolts)
7. After removal of Throttle body check to see what type of screws secure the TPS sensor. JDM engines come with star or torx bolts (size 25). USDM ones have break off bolts ( a break off bolt is a bolt that starts with a hex head that is designed to break of the head after it is tightened to a pre-determined torque). The break off style bolts have to be slotted for a flat blade screw driver in order to remove.
8. USDM TPS removal. Use a dremel with a small cut off wheel. And make a slot on each bolt head. The slot needs to be wide enough and deep enough to allow a Flat blade screw driver to fit. Use a flat blade screw driver to loosen and unscrew the bolts and set a side for later use.
9. After the TPS sensor is removed scrape away all of the old gasket material with a razor blade from the throttle body.
10. Install new TPS sensor making sure to line up the slot on the throttle body shaft with the rotating arm on the sensor. It’s very important to make sure the rotating arm on the TPS sensor sits in the slot on the throttle body shaft. Once lined up rotate the sensor till the bolt holes line up on the throttle body and the sensor. Install the bolts with the sensor movement in the middle of its adjustment range.
11. Reconnect the negative battery terminal and plug the connector in to the new tps sensor.
12. Use a volt meter and connect the black wire of the volt meter to chassis ground and the red wire to the center wire on the TPS sensor plug. With the key on engine off check voltage on the center wire of the TPS connector. Adjust the rotation of the TPS sensor till .45 volts is achieved then tighten the bolts that secure the TPS to the throttle body.
13. Reinstall throttle body and start vehicle. Check for coolant leaks prior to test drive.
Honda and the Honda marquee are registered trademarks of the American Honda Motor Company, Inc. Neither American Honda Motor Company nor its subsidiaries or affiliates shall bear any responsibility for HondaMarketPlace.com content, comments, or advertising. HondaMarketPlace.com is not affiliated with American Honda Motor Company in any way. American Honda Motor Company does not sponsor, support, or endorse HondaMarketPlace.com in any way. Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied.