Go Back   Honda-Tech > Community Forums > General Discussion and Debate > Health & Fitness
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to Honda-Tech!
Welcome to Honda-Tech.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Honda-Tech community today!

submit to reddit

Old 04-18-2007, 10:16 PM   #1
Ultraman
Honda-Tech Member
Garage is empty, add now

iTrader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Ultraman
Default Calves, and inner thigh workouts :O

Today I was working out my calves, and no matter what my feet position is I always feel the lactic acid build up on my outer calve! Its very difficult to isolate my inside calves, also does anyone else know how to get bigger inner thighs. I want that round looks, just cant seem to isolate them?

Tips would be great Click the image to open in full size.
CL9 Squad Member #28

Think this uh game (Do mask racial epithets in your signature. -Dogginator 20091109)!
Ultraman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 04:27 AM   #2
jonebone
Honda-Tech Member
Garage is empty, add now

Point your toes out from your body to isolate the inner calves. Turn your toes in to isolate the outer calf. If you want big inner thighs, use the adductor (or abductor?) machines where you sit down and bring your legs together. However, I only see girls using those machines so your pride might take a hit....
Old 04-19-2007, 07:20 AM   #3
dlric
Garage is empty, add now

Send a message via AIM to dlric
Default Re: Calves, and inner thigh workouts :O (Ultraman)

it's called squats (air, weighted, barbell/dumbbell), cleans, dl's (vary your stances and push up with your legs), cardio intervals, thrusters, plyometrics, vertical jumps, jumproping, etc.

need any other ideas?

the hip abductor machine does work, but to a certain point. do all of the above and you'll laugh at that damn machine the next time you see it.

submit to reddit

Tags
100, calves, isolate, machine, thigh, working