Go Back   Honda-Tech > Honda and Acura Model-Specific Technical Forums > Honda Accord (1990 - 2002)
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to Honda-Tech!
Welcome to Honda-Tech.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Honda-Tech community today!

submit to reddit

Old 06-22-2005, 12:14 PM   #1
ryan ortego
Garage is empty, add now

iTrader Rating: (0)
Default 1990 accord door panel removal

Hello,
i need help gettin my door panel off. 1990 honda accord 4 door. I have all screws off. The bottom half is off. The only thing holding the door on is the handle and lock piece. I have the one screw off, there is something inside the door that is holding it on. What is it and how do i get it off? Thanks so much
Ryan
ryan ortego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 01:24 PM   #2
integ6657
Garage is empty, add now

Default Re: 1990 accord door panel removal (ryan ortego)

there is a screw behind the door handle that must be taken out. Also one in the armrest. Door handle must be completly removed.
integ6657 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 09:07 PM   #3
LudemanDan
Honda-Tech Member
Garage is empty, add now

Send a message via AIM to LudemanDan
Default Re: 1990 accord door panel removal (integ6657)

Hey let me revive this thread and ask the same question. I'm changing the speakers on my mom's 91 Accord wagon and the door handle will not come off. I've removed all the screws. The plastic panel just won't budge.

Help? This is much harder than on a Prelude!

-Dan
#80 94 Prelude Si

"What's behind you doesn't matter." -Enzo Ferrari

BayAreaPrelude
LudemanDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 09:17 PM   #4
deserthonda
Honda-Tech Member
Garage is empty, add now

Default Re: 1990 accord door panel removal (LudemanDan)

you need to slide the inner door handle to remove it ,i cannot remember wether it is toward frt or rear of car but try 1 way then the other ....the plastic handle has what look like hooks on back side that slide in holes in door frame once screw is out slide it and pull out
deserthonda is offline   Reply With Quote

submit to reddit

Tags
1990, 1992, accord, armrest, civic, disassembly, door, honda, panel, prelude, rear, removal, remove, taking, trim, wagon