Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

de-riceifying my riced up civic

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2005, 12:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (Tuesdaynightfever)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Tuesdaynightfever &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">De-riceifying a riced up civic...best decision ever. Just bought an EK hatch and had to do a little de-ricing myself. Had to take the altezzas off (going on e-bay this weekend), and I still need to take the indiglo gauges that have a slime design on them out (going on e-bay as well). De-rice your car, and put your rice products on ebay...it's a win win situation. </TD></TR></TABLE>

hehe its freakin funny how we remove parts and wonder how some ppl actuallly thought that was cool lol, wen i bought my civic, i had to remove the tints, flame stickers, and altezzas, hahaha....to think there are ppl out there....maybe even reading this that think it's cool ...
reminds me of wen i was like 15 and thought it was cool....but then u grow up, no?
Old 05-18-2005, 07:20 AM

Default Re: (Jay-Dee-Em)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Jay-Dee-Em &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

hehe its freakin funny how we remove parts and wonder how some ppl actuallly thought that was cool lol, wen i bought my civic, i had to remove the tints, flame stickers, and altezzas, hahaha....to think there are ppl out there....maybe even reading this that think it's cool ...
reminds me of wen i was like 15 and thought it was cool....but then u grow up, no?</TD></TR></TABLE>

lol i didnt know removing tint from the car was de-ricing it... haha
Old 05-18-2005, 08:11 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (Jay-Dee-Em)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Jay-Dee-Em &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hehe its freakin funny how we remove parts and wonder how some ppl actuallly thought that was cool lol, wen i bought my civic, i had to remove the tints, flame stickers, and altezzas, hahaha....to think there are ppl out there....maybe even reading this that think it's cool ...
reminds me of wen i was like 15 and thought it was cool....but then u grow up, no?</TD></TR></TABLE>

actually it has nothing to do with whats cool, it's doing whatever you can to fit in. When you de-rice your car, rice your car, or jdm your ride you just beg to fit into a group that doesn't really exist. It's pretty pathetic, and a waste of time. That's why you should spend less time with how your car looks, and more time how it feels going into that last corner at the track, or shifting into 3rd gear.
Old 05-18-2005, 08:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

get EK side skirts, they fit almost directly and have a little flare on em so they look alot better.