Notices
Honda / Acura Appearance related discussion for Honda / Acura vehicles

Show your ADVAN WHEELS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2004, 09:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Super ADVAN racing ver.2 wheels - like the new 3spoke? (DELUSIONEK4)

if anyone ever put those rims on a front wheel driev car- id laugh at them.. those are SICK as long as they are on a drift car.
Old 11-20-2004, 09:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Super ADVAN racing ver.2 wheels - like the new 3spoke? (tegsallgood)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tegsallgood &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">if anyone ever put those rims on a front wheel driev car- id laugh at them.. those are SICK as long as they are on a drift car. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I believe there is a DA with version 1's on here - looks really good too. My frind has these version 2's on his 180sx.
Old 11-20-2004, 10:02 AM

nice
Old 11-20-2004, 10:49 AM

Default Re: Super ADVAN racing ver.2 wheels - like the new 3spoke? (silenttones)

Those are some really nice rims.
Old 11-20-2004, 11:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Super ADVAN racing ver.2 wheels - like the new 3spoke? (TKBLAZER)

They are the hotness indeed!!

Yet, still waiting for the centercaps and Volk extended lugs...
Old 11-20-2004, 01:00 PM

Default Re: Super ADVAN racing ver.2 wheels - like the new 3spoke? (silenttones)

I like'em they look tight!
Old 11-20-2004, 02:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I love those wheels so much, I don't think they look very different from the first ones though.
Old 11-20-2004, 02:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Super ADVAN racing ver.2 wheels - like the new 3spoke? (tegsallgood)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tegsallgood &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">if anyone ever put those rims on a front wheel driev car- id laugh at them.. those are SICK as long as they are on a drift car. </TD></TR></TABLE>
Start laughin' chump 'cuz this car is sicker than yours will ever be.

And we'll throw in "that DA"

Old 11-20-2004, 02:16 PM

Default Re: Super ADVAN racing ver.2 wheels - like the new 3spoke? (NR_hatch)

damn, they kinda sick
peace
Old 11-20-2004, 03:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Super ADVAN racing ver.2 wheels - like the new 3spoke? (theSYNDICATE)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by theSYNDICATE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Start laughin' chump 'cuz this car is sicker than yours will ever be.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

hah.... good one.. must admit it doesnt look bad- but that rim is made for staggered fittment rear wheel drive applications.. hence a thicker rear wheel with a deeper dish, for RWD... and im pretty sure a teg is FWD, i know because i have one. oh and props on the fake oem kit and fuggly *** rear lip. might wanna get those holes on the front bumper molded where the acura sign used to be.. the rims might look nice but anyone that knows anything about advan and those specific rims knows they dont belong on that car. douche
Old 11-20-2004, 03:12 PM
NrG

No such thing as "drifting" wheels lol
You're thinking about wheel offset. there are some offset which RWD cars can handle and some that FWD cars can handle. without the car looking like a sunken battle ship.

Lower offset = bigger lip = wider tires.

If you look at the wheels on the tegs. you can see that the offset is about +25-32 (spacers used??)
Old 11-20-2004, 03:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (NrG)

dude are you kidding.... not "drift rims" but there are rims made for fittment on a RWD car... the DEEPER DISH isnt solely because of offset, its because the rear wheel is physically wider then the front one... for a RWD car... a bigger wheel in the rear of a front wheel drive car is ******* retarded
Old 11-20-2004, 03:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (tegsallgood)

AXIS wheel company released their "masix lip" which is a deep dish because of offset, but they use the same size tires... thats a joke. advan doesnt do that ****

EDIT: the more i look at it the more i think its ******* hottt.... i just cant help but think its out of place... i kinda want them lol. how much do they weigh in the 16's? lol

Modified by tegsallgood at 7:32 PM 11/20/2004

Modified by tegsallgood at 7:33 PM 11/20/2004
Old 11-20-2004, 03:26 PM
NrG

Please do some research on wheel technology; before I own you on this subject.

hint: have you ever see 12 inch wide wheels with an offset higher than +32?
Old 11-20-2004, 03:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

who the hell runs x12 +32? weak sauce. My next setup is going to be 18x10 +10, 18x11 +10
mmm stretched 265s!
Old 11-20-2004, 03:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

im saying its not SOLELY OFFSET. are u really trying to tell me that a staggered fitment wheel set doesnt have a wider wheel width on the rears??
Old 11-20-2004, 04:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tegsallgood &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

hah.... good one.. must admit it doesnt look bad- but that rim is made for staggered fittment rear wheel drive applications.. hence a thicker rear wheel with a deeper dish, for RWD... and im pretty sure a teg is FWD, i know because i have one. oh and props on the fake oem kit and fuggly *** rear lip. might wanna get those holes on the front bumper molded where the acura sign used to be.. the rims might look nice but anyone that knows anything about advan and those specific rims knows they dont belong on that car. douche</TD></TR></TABLE>

whoa buddy. im almost positive the guy didnt post it for comments, especially your stupid *** ones...
it's just to show off the damn wheels...

im glad you're sure an integra is FWD btw...

staggered or not, they're wheels!
fwd, rwd, awd... THEYRE WHEELS!!!!!!

now go ahead and flame me...
Old 11-20-2004, 05:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Super ADVAN racing ver.2 wheels - like the new 3spoke? (nerdsports)

i didnt flame before. i was saying something thats what this website is for. I KNOW THEY ARE ALL WHEELS... AND HE DID POST FOR COMMENTS- why else would he post??? that was the dumbest comment of them all. and when i said i was sure it was FWD i was being sarcastic you ****. the beauty about these rims is that they are staggered fittment BUT YOU ONLY DO A STAGGERED FITMENT ON A REAR WHEEL DRIVE CAR, am i still arguing this? its like thoese little **** that put a deepdish rim on the back of their civics with a smaller rim on the front. thats quite possibly the most assonine thing ive ever seen...
Old 11-20-2004, 05:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

either way, honda owners talking about "deep" dish is a ******* joke. nice wheels though.
Old 11-20-2004, 08:47 PM
Bloody Beaver

Default Re: Super ADVAN racing ver.2 wheels - like the new 3spoke? (www.soundbomber.com)

Those 2 Tegs look damned sick!
Old 11-20-2004, 08:51 PM
Trial User

reza

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tegsallgood &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i didnt flame before. i was saying something thats what this website is for. I KNOW THEY ARE ALL WHEELS... AND HE DID POST FOR COMMENTS- why else would he post??? that was the dumbest comment of them all. and when i said i was sure it was FWD i was being sarcastic you ****. the beauty about these rims is that they are staggered fittment BUT YOU ONLY DO A STAGGERED FITMENT ON A REAR WHEEL DRIVE CAR, am i still arguing this? its like thoese little **** that put a deepdish rim on the back of their civics with a smaller rim on the front. thats quite possibly the most assonine thing ive ever seen...</TD></TR></TABLE>

does it look like the rims in the rear of the integra are deep dished?
obviously they designed rims for fwd and rwd cars...
please take your young 18 year old newbie *** back to the cuts and shut the **** up.

Looks like the same offset on the front and rear's..

Put down your superstreet magazine and go chop down a tree, since your deep in the cuts.
Old 11-20-2004, 09:53 PM
shit post warrior

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: (^streetsdisciple)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ^streetsdisciple &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">That **** looks dope as ****.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 11-20-2004, 09:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (tegsallgood)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tegsallgood &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">dude are you kidding.... not "drift rims" but there are rims made for fittment on a RWD car... the DEEPER DISH isnt solely because of offset, its because the rear wheel is physically wider then the front one... for a RWD car... a bigger wheel in the rear of a front wheel drive car is ******* retarded</TD></TR></TABLE>
God you are gay. That car isn't mine, I wish it was. A brand has **** to do with FWD or RWD fitments asshat, a little thing called offset does. Mad dorifto ******* n00b.
Old 11-20-2004, 10:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Super ADVAN racing ver.2 wheels - like the new 3spoke? (Beaver EJ1)

hey wayne...
what self.
You know whats funnier than a honda with "drift" wheels on it???
No self I dont.
Well I'll tell you...
Ok.
Its a Honda owner saying whats right for a car they know nothing about and refer to them as "drift" cars...
HA HA HA. That is pretty funny but for the most part its overly IGNORANT and downright ******* STUPID to tell anyone what wheels belong on what car like they are the god almighty creator of life.
Fair enough lol...
Old 11-20-2004, 10:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

damn i was gonna buy those! good ****

Quick Reply: Show your ADVAN WHEELS!!!