Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Warning: Nagano Japanese Motors

Old 01-10-2004, 11:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (aznr8v3r)

It is called business relations, and knowing the right people... oh and it's called a motor vehicle. I have several trustworthy partners all across Canada that I would not even think twice about relying on. They range from suppliers, to advertisers, even graphic designers and webmasters.

This industry relies on alot of networking, you need to know alot of people to offer the best products, fair prices and good service. If you think selling engines locally out of a warehouse will earn you instant fame on the internet, I have news for you, it wont... we're in 2004.
Old 01-10-2004, 11:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (aznr8v3r)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by aznr8v3r &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I always come on honda-tech but I just had to subscribe to reply to this because I find it ridiculous that you can actually make a factual statement... can we see the proof ? I am curious. and I'm still waiting for an answer, how do u pick u engines when you are miles away from the shop?</TD></TR></TABLE>

and can WE see your proof of your accusations against Total boost? HUH?????
Old 01-10-2004, 03:01 PM

Default Re: (TotalBoost)

Hi everyone, Im here to tell you the truth about that guy called Andre a.k.a. TotalBUST
the real thief .
I ve bought a b16a from andre some time ago.
First he told i' d get my engine in 4-7 days, but finally it took around 3 weeks.
There were a lots of pieces missing like distributor, alternator, and it wasnt the original
engine transmission , actually it was a non-vtec integra transmission.
When I called Andre to tell him about it he said that he wasnt responbsable for the warranty it was japan domestic motor in montreal. But the funny thing is that at japan domestic motor they told me the same thing and they told me to call Andre.
I hope this will help some people to not get busted like I did.
Japandomesticmotor.com and Total-Boost .com are real robbers.
Old 01-10-2004, 03:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Civic21)

This is gonna get good.
Old 01-10-2004, 03:13 PM

nagano again at it!!! give it up try being a lil professional and not makin a new user name every 2 hours and pretending to be real people cuz u guys are all nagano! maybe all of us andre supporters should make fake names and talk bad about nagano i know no one will swoop to that level!
Old 01-10-2004, 03:30 PM
Former Moderator

Received 54 Likes on 29 Posts
Default Re: (jdm007)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jdm007 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">nagano again at it!!! give it up try being a lil professional and not makin a new user name every 2 hours and pretending to be real people cuz u guys are all nagano! maybe all of us andre supporters should make fake names and talk bad about nagano i know no one will swoop to that level!</TD></TR></TABLE>

For the record neither of the users flaming Total Boost have the same I.P addy - not even close.

Unless he same guy is getting on the net with a few different computers in different households, I don't think it's the same guy.

I deleted one user who was making stupid claims with no proof, so unless Civic21 has some proof like in pictures, invoices, etc. I'll delete you too and have your I.P addys banned.

Andre/Total Boost might have opened himself up for this scrutiny because he chose to create a topic with the sole purpose of calling a specific company out. If REAL people tell REAL stories that shed some bad light on his company then so be it - he opened up this can of worms.

I hope for his sake that nobody in this topic that is claming to have been ripped off can show us any proof.

I'll give Civic21 or whatever 12 hours to show us some sort of proof that he even ordered an engine through Andre, and furthermore there had better be a scan of an invoice and some pictures of this engine in such bad shape.

I know for a fact that if someone ripped me off I'd post pics of the shitty swap and I'd make life hell for him.

Old 01-10-2004, 07:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (B18C5-EH2)

Alright, well to my "customer" please provide me with your name and order number and I'll be more than delighted to patch this up... on and yeah, LOL.

I agree, I started this, only problem is I have no unsatisfied customers like this, I would never let it happen. I would espcially not promise a complete engine to someone and ship an engine with missing vital parts.

So whether you're affiliated with Nagano or not, they're responsible for your post.
Old 01-10-2004, 07:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Warning: Nagano Japanese Motors (Naganojapanese.com)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Naganojapanese.com &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

and we never try to bullshitt about total boost

but we can do it if they still act like that</TD></TR></TABLE>

So you guys are admitting that you will keep on doing this or what? You have nothing on me. I have never ripped off a customer, I have never posted untrue facts about other companies, Total-Boost is as clean as their engines, sorry.

I simply think you guys can't take a bit of competition.

Modified by TotalBoost at 4:40 AM 1/11/2004
Old 01-10-2004, 07:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Civic21 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">There were a lots of pieces missing like distributor, alternator, and it wasnt the original
engine transmission , actually it was a non-vtec integra transmission.</TD></TR></TABLE>

It seems you guys are getting confused with your own experience and a customer. For anyone who doesn't understand french, there's a customer who received the B18B transmission with his B16A. Alot of people are backing that up saying they've seen it in person and it's true.

http://www.montrealracing.com/...age=1

Someone is even claiming Naji from Nagano is sending him menacing emails after posting about his engine. Listen guys, I did not want it to go this far but you guys are digging your own hole.
Old 01-10-2004, 07:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Civic21 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
When I called Andre to tell him about it he said that he wasnt responbsable for the warranty</TD></TR></TABLE>

Which number did you call?
Old 01-10-2004, 08:16 PM

Default Re: Warning: Nagano Japanese Motors (moondoggy)

i would just like to say i am a current satisfied customer of TB. there service and everything was very professional. i would recommend them to anyone who asked me my opinion on where to get a jdm motor. someone was always there to answer any questions i had, and shipping was awesome. but the greatest part of all was the product. very clean very very satisified!

thanks andre! and all of totaljdm.
bobby
Old 01-10-2004, 08:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Warning: Nagano Japanese Motors (teg2b16vtec)

For everyone's info, yes Bobby has 1 post. He picked up his engine today after some confusion and delay. He's a true customer and has been great to deal with.

Good luck with the swap, and I hope Matt doesn't have too mcuh trouble installing it hehe. Like I said, I want pictures with the end result or I will find you
Old 01-10-2004, 09:31 PM
▓spam and rice▓

Default Re: Warning: Nagano Japanese Motors (TotalBoost)

bad news from that company all over
Old 01-10-2004, 10:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

youve made a good point here about your buisness and everyone here regards your highly with your professionalism. however. point has been made and there no point arguing with the competitor. youve won your argument and should take your leave gracefully. no point in making a public argument with your competitor as its childish. be a bigger man and end this thread
Old 01-11-2004, 08:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Warning: Nagano Japanese Motors (R you serious)

I did not initiate this thread to create a war. I did not intend it to be 4 pages long either, but my goal was to simply present the facts.

You can all judge the situation based on what has happened previously, and in this thread. People say you can often judge others by their actions, and quite honestly I think I've proved enough by now.

I will not be posting in this thread any longer, and will resume my every day business.

Thank you to the members who did not immediately believe the original bogus thread, and we thank everyone in this thread for their support.

Take care,

Andre
Old 01-11-2004, 09:44 PM

I am a whiny bitch.
Old 01-11-2004, 09:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Warning: Nagano Japanese Motors (Civic21)

English?
Old 01-11-2004, 10:32 PM

o.k i live about 20 min. from these guys,
nagano,osaka,japanmotor,engineland,and so on...
there about 5-6 of them in montreal and they are all together!!they all know each other and some are cousins and such.
i have never been screwed by them but then again i can see what i'm getting.
imo i don't think anyone should buy a motor they can't check in person.and i'm sure people have got screwed over.
there are many complaints from locals that got taken for a ride so think of the guy a few 1000 miles away?
i have personaly bought a motor from japan motor,(b20)found it seized and brought it back for another with no problems.i've bought suspention setups and other parts from osaka for great prices and service(before he left it to his nephew)
all this to say:no matter how reputable the place may be,if you can find it local,even if it's a few $ more,you're better off...
as for aznr8vr, this kid has been banned from all the local boards!!!so don't take it personally..
montrealracing.com
clubcivicquebec.com
to name a couple....

Old 01-12-2004, 01:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

It's things like this that make me personally just stick with my slow *** d16z6 and be better off safe then sorry. It's sad that there is such a high risk of being screwed over out there. Sometimes it doesn't even seem worth it to try and build your car into something you love, people scamming people, people stealing others cars, so why bother? Pathetic, it really is.
Old 01-12-2004, 01:35 AM
OG triple OG

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Warning: Nagano Japanese Motors (JdmEGHatch6)

man this is such bullshit , i give a huge to total boost for putting facts on the table , and handling himself in a professional manor , its people like this that need to be on HT doing buisness.....get these stupid bastards like osaka and nagano off this website , it kinda bothers me that the owners of this website will continue to allow shady companys to advertise here and rip off the very same people that give this site its traffic. or maybe they dont even know. everytime i see an osaka banner i cringe.....

and with the tens of thousands of members on ht , i think nagano has lost its buisness , just like osaka . word of mouth spreads quick and ht is the biggist honda forum on the net .

you companies that do buisness with ht members better realize that as soon as sombody buys a part , they are gonna give a review on how that transaction went. especially with a motor swap . one or two bad posts about a company can pretty much kiss its ht buisness goodbye.
Old 01-12-2004, 03:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Warning: Nagano Japanese Motors (JdmEGHatch6)

An employee???

I made the website a year ago in exchange for a "complete" B18B.

And wow, for one of my customers you seems to know alot of "facts" about me.

Let me put it this way, you're lying somewhere, if you knew all of this why did you "purchase an engine from me?
Old 01-12-2004, 03:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I tried to steal an engine?

You mean the time I picked up an H22 with my barehands and attempted to run out the door?