Go Back   Honda-Tech > Community Forums > General Discussion and Debate > Electronics, Gaming & Photography
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to Honda-Tech!
Welcome to Honda-Tech.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Honda-Tech community today!

submit to reddit

Old 10-20-2011, 07:00 AM   #151
Macintosh
Honda-Tech Member
2002 Pontiac Grand Prix

iTrader Rating: (0)
Default Re: Official: FIFA 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sCeRaXn View Post
It was a friendly and they didnt play Rooney, Hernandez , or Nani...so 7-0 was actually pretty easy. I played them again last night and i think it was a 3-3 draw. Im not quite good enough to be playing in World Class yet. I can hang with some teams, but others like Utd and Chelsea blow me out. After this Pro season im hoping ill have this mode down enough to where i can move up to WC

I messed up by not doing a player/manager season. Im playing with Man City and our manager is a fvcking moron. He sold David Silva and Tevez, traded off Yaya Toure for two young players who we cant use, and he keeps putting in Balotelli insteaf of Dzeko. Dzeko and Aguero are pretty good up front, but him and Balotelli dont play together nearly as well. Oh, and he also passed up on Anelka because he wanted to keep Zabaletta...who has had one appearance in the first 9 matches and was subbed out after 30 minutes of play
I kick ball.......good?
Macintosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 11:04 AM   #152
sCeRaXn
Honda-Tech Double Platinum Member
2000 Audi S4
My Garage

sceraxn

Man this game is making me rage like i havent done since i was a kid playing Zelda lol

My first mistake was doing a season as a player only. I won my first 4 or 5 games, so im guessing the cpu traded off all of my good players to try and keep things even. I drew a few games, but still managed to keep winning, so in the span of 3 games the rest of my good players were injured(including Hart, who broke his leg in training lol ). The last 7 matches of the season my squad consisted of my VP and ten other guys that ive literally never heard of. Play was rough, but to be honest i shouldve been playing at a higher level than Pro(didnt know at the time lol), so i still managed to win the cup and finish the season unbeaten. It tried to fast forward me to another season, but i stopped it there so i could start a Player/Manager season on World Class.

This time i did it with Newcastle instead of Man City just to make things even harder. I didnt realize this meant that i only had like $19 million to use for trades. But i ended up selling a few players(had to sell Gutierrez ) and getting Higuain so i came out in the good on that one. But...what happens in the first match? Higuain gets hurt and has to sit out two months. FUUUUUUUUUUUUU :rage:

btw- I was trying to sell off Ben Arfa because he sucks and Juventus offered me $4 million more than he was worth, but he was injured before negotiations finished and they backed out. FUUUUUUUUUU again
sCeRaXn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 06:20 PM   #153
DaveSi677
DA MOD
2008 Honda FA5

DaveSi677

ya I took player manager so I can choose the team to play but I got force with the Rooney trade which is a hella gay move from this game... here let me trade your best player!

2008 FA5 Si Galaxy Grey FA5 Squad #55
2002 EP3 SiR Nighthawk Black--- SOLD
1993 EG Si Type-R Berlina Black RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloumep3 View Post
Now, Dave = Mod = Playa = Doctor!!! LOL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by solbrothers View Post
I made $51k last year. Not bad for a retard.
DaveSi677 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 02:11 PM   #154
sCeRaXn
2000 Audi S4
My Garage

sceraxn

So is there any way to make this game harder? Im now on my 3rd season and this time im playing on Legendary and ive noticed absolutely zero difference between it and World Class. Right now im 16-0-0 with 83 gf and 5 ga, and thats insane considering my team is rated worse than everyone in the league except Wolverhampton. Its just boring now because i can almost score at will, and honestly if i didnt spend so much time goofing around id probably be averaging atleast 7-8 goals per match instead of 5. Is it me or does 12 seem a WHOLE lot easier than 11?

Ive built a strong team, but i shouldnt be beating teams like Chelsea and Man City 7 or 8-nil, atleast not on Legendary. Right now im alternating between Ba/Xisco and Higuain/Best up front, with my VP, Cabaye, Marveaux/Obertan, and Tiote in midfield. My defense is pretty freaking amazing though. My back line consists of Santon, Coloccini, Ferdinand, and Sergio Ramos. So im thinking about selling off Ferdinand, Sergio Ramos, Higuain, and Best when the transfer window opens back up so that things will be a little harder. That really sucks though because one of the funnest parts of this game is selling and buying players, and all the haggling and dealing that goes with it. Im just getting bored with the game already, and it shouldnt be like that

btw- Ive even pulled my main Goalkeeper(Krul) and put in some dude who is rated at 64 just so the other team can get some goals. Ferdinand and Coloccini are pissed because they stay benched. If i put all of them on the field at once im basically guaranteed a clean sheet, and thats not very fun at all.
Old 11-03-2011, 06:04 AM   #155
srd....
Dragon Slayer For Hire
1997 Honda JDM-ITR

sdunne

Go fully manual controls then....

E.Blackadder
"Needs must when the Devil vomits into your kettle"
srd.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 08:04 AM   #156
sCeRaXn
2000 Audi S4
My Garage

sceraxn

Quote:
Originally Posted by srd.... View Post
Go fully manual controls then....
You mean take off the pass assist and everything? Remember i did that a while back when i couldnt get my guys to pass right. But that did just give me an idea. I think you can adjust those slide bar thingys for the cpu as well, so i can just turn them up until i start losing some lol

Honestly i was sort of looking forward to moving up to Legendary because WC was too easy, but ive noticed very little difference between the two. One thing thats different is that if they get in your box theyll score 80% of the time in Legendary. They also play tighter defence, but that sort of plays into my strengths and makes it easier for me to score. You know how i play a lot of through ***** and then drop it off to another player as soon as the keeper starts to come out, well when the defence is playing so close its a lot easier for another player the break out real quick to get those through *****. On WC theyd stay back a little bit which would give them a cushion and allow them to get turned and start running before my player got there. On Legendary theyre so close that by the time theyre turned and start running my player is already 5yds ahead. On WC i had around 40 goals 15 games into the season and was second in the league because of 3 draws(Chelsea was 14-1-0), on Legendary i have 83 goals in 16 matches and ive won every single one of them and im already ahead in the league by like 15 points
Old 11-03-2011, 01:44 PM   #157
DaveSi677
DA MOD
2008 Honda FA5

DaveSi677

wow I'm really looking for to play a game against online one of these days!

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-03-2011, 01:57 PM   #158
sCeRaXn
2000 Audi S4
My Garage

sceraxn

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveSi677 View Post
wow I'm really looking for to play a game against online one of these days!
Well playing against another person online is a completely different deal. Im decent but not great. Shane still regularly kicks my *** lol

I think im just really good at predicting the cpu's moves, which is why i play so good against them. When im playing other people online im not nearly as successful lol
Old 04-05-2012, 03:22 PM   #159
sCeRaXn
2000 Audi S4
My Garage

sceraxn

So is anyone here still playing this? Interested in trying to get another club going?
Old 04-05-2012, 09:49 PM   #160
DaveSi677
DA MOD
2008 Honda FA5

DaveSi677

I'm still playing... and I'm on a good club. You can always join the club the guys are pretty cool!

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-06-2012, 06:58 AM   #161
sCeRaXn
2000 Audi S4
My Garage

sceraxn

Yea next time you guys are playing send me an invite. If we play well together ill join up

Ive played with 3 different clubs in the past month or so and just havent meshed with any of them. It seems like a lot of clubs have that one star player and team is only there to feed him the ball. Ive always been more of a team player so thats boring to me. Im not great by any means, but i have over 250 goals from midfield and more then double that in assists so sitting back near the center line and feeding one person the ball is sort of a waste. On the last club i played with they would bitch me out if i got anywhere near the box, which is sort of odd considering i was playing CAM and with the formation we were running i was supposed to be up front with the striker. I finally said f**k it and started playing more forward and scored twice in a game and they never invited me back, even though that was the only game we actually won out of the 8 or 9 i played with them lol

btw: Im an 87 in midfield and an 89 as a forward with a 6.8 average match rating. I usually only play as a mid though. My stats say im better setup as a forward, but i do a lot better as the 87 mid with better passing and defense ratings
Old 04-12-2012, 04:13 AM   #162
mondo375
Honda-Tech Member
Garage is empty, add now

Send a message via AIM to mondo375

I'd like to get back into it but I suck horribly lol. Been playing FIFA street more lately.
mondo375 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 06:12 PM   #163
sCeRaXn
2000 Audi S4
My Garage

sceraxn

Does anyone know how i can upload videos and replays to youtube? I have a few i want to do it with but i cant figure out how. Ive heard theres a way to do it straight from the PS3 but i cant figure it out, so i uploaded one to EA Sports earlier and i still cant figure out how to save the video. Do i have to have a capture card or something?

Heres my latest one. I quite proud of this one actually lol
http://www.ea.com/soccer/videos/ugc/124533581
Old 06-17-2012, 06:50 PM   #164
J.EM1
Team Purple
Garage is empty, add now

Capture card. Nearly every Youtube "star" who plays video games uses one.
J.EM1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 07:34 PM   #165
sCeRaXn
2000 Audi S4
My Garage

sceraxn

Well that shows you how much of a youtube star i am huh?
Old 06-17-2012, 07:44 PM   #166
J.EM1
Team Purple
Garage is empty, add now

Quote:
Originally Posted by sCeRaXn View Post
Well that shows you how much of a youtube star i am huh?
lol... just a little behind, but I'm sure you could make great videos.

Also, I haven't bought this game. I'm still playing the demo. lolz.. FC Barcelona! woohoo
J.EM1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:19 AM   #167
SPR876-B18C1
Honda-Tech Member
Garage is empty, add now

@mjames876 jessej876

i need to add some of u guys to the psn .. so we can run some games .. im pretty decent at it .. cant make it pass division 3 tho .. **** gets hard there
SPR876-B18C1 is offline   Reply With Quote

submit to reddit

Tags
12, default, defense, fifa, head, legendery, lose, modem, online, people, points, quit, rematch, seasons, set, setting