Notices
Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington DC, West Virginia

2012 East Coast Honda Meet - June 9th

Old 01-04-2012, 12:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2012 East Coast Honda Meet - June 9th

5th Annual East Coast Honda Meet 2012

Date: June 30th
Time: 12PM Noon

www.eastcoasthondameet.com

This year is a 1 day event at a much nicer/larger location. There will be 3 lots this year for parking (Honda only VIP, Honda only, and Non-Honda VIP). Both VIP lots will be limited parking which must also be pre-approved before the event. For those of you who are looking for general parking for Honda only, this lot will hold over 1,000+ cars.

Honda VIP: $40 ( http://www.eastcoasthondameet.com/VIP.html ) *Limited spots*
Non-Honda VIP: $40 ( http://www.eastcoasthondameet.com/VIP.html ) *Limited spots*
Honda Only: Free!

****LOCATION & DATE CHANGED TO JUNE 30TH AT RIR (RICHMOND INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY) IN RICHMOND, VA*********

Last edited by slotec; 04-02-2012 at 10:58 PM.
Old 01-05-2012, 08:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: 2012 East Coast Honda Meet - June 9th

$40 bux for the vip lot? holy ****, i thought this was a meet!
Old 01-05-2012, 11:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Looks like my deadline just got set in stone!
Old 01-05-2012, 11:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by ercfrmr
Looks like my deadline just got set in stone!
I couldnt agree more. Atleast i want to get done a month before to make sure the new motor and turbo can handle the trip. First time goin wooooot.
Old 01-05-2012, 02:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by 93egallmotor
$40 bux for the vip lot? holy ****, i thought this was a meet!
This is a meet. Feel free to park in the free parking. Some people don't like parking next to primered cars or something distastefully done.
Old 01-05-2012, 11:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I understand the VIP section but how can someone get a car approved that is a work in progress? I am working on a car now and painting it in spring and I am planning on taking it to the meet? So I cant get VIP? Im sure the meet will not disapoint. This will be my 4th ECHM.
Old 01-06-2012, 09:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

no ****. now i want to get my swap done and rubber put on my jacnife's so i can floss a little harder at the meet. ftw!
has anyone ever went to H2O in ocean city with your honda? jesus christ those vw owners are jerk offs!
i wish there was something closer to me.. oh well looks like i'm going to richmond this june.

Last edited by zapzach; 01-06-2012 at 09:55 AM.
Old 01-06-2012, 10:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by slotec
This is a meet. Feel free to park in the free parking. Some people don't like parking next to primered cars or something distastefully done.
i don't like parking next to hoop-ties either, but 40 bux?....it was 10 last year!
and you cant use the shirt ploy to justify this price either. id love to be in the VIP because trust me ill have the nicest del sol at this meet, but i don't necessarily need or want a shirt as part of my spot. i just think this whole VIP/shirt deal is crap...you should make it a little bit more reasonable for people that don't want the shirt/goodies......ALSO, my car is in the middle of paint right now so how am i supposed to apply?
Old 01-06-2012, 12:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i don't like parking next to hoop-ties either, but 40 bux?....it was 10 last year!
and you cant use the shirt ploy to justify this price either. id love to be in the VIP because trust me ill have the nicest del sol at this meet, but i don't necessarily need or want a shirt as part of my spot. i just think this whole VIP/shirt deal is crap...you should make it a little bit more reasonable for people that don't want the shirt/goodies......ALSO, my car is in the middle of paint right now so how am i supposed to apply?
The shirts will be labeled "VIP" somehow and will not be sold to just anyone. This is the same price as eibach and what do you get other than admission?(i personally dont know) There is an email attached(info@eastcoasthondameet.com
to send your applications. There will be only about 200 spots offered and they will be right next to all the vender traffic and the media sites have been asked to get as much footage of this vip lot to show how BIG the east coast really goes. Last year we had a lot of complaits that the "vip" wasnt as exclusive. This is our solution. Feel free to drop opinions here or on our facebook or twitter. thanks guys...and gals.

not to mention but the new venue has over 1200 FREE honda only slots. Plenty of free parking across the street too. We also have a tram this year from the lot across the street to the main venue to cut down from walking. Were also trying the idea of those really dope cars that are not hondas. Everyone likes a meet, so we are picking the best and giving them their own lot. If you do not own a Honda and your car is not VIP. Tons of free parking is availible.
Old 01-06-2012, 01:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Honestly there are tons of events that charge the same thing and you get nothing but admission into the event. If you feel like its too much then obviously it isnt for you and you are more than welcome to park in the free parking. This is only to better the event and keep it running. The new venue is not free, officers are not free, staff is not free, advertising, etc. The cost is just to better the event and keep it going, but like I said for those who want to be cheap we do have free parking
Old 01-06-2012, 09:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I think its fair, I didn't like that last year i got one of the last parking spots in the vip section and me and my 3 buddies had to be split up because there wasnt 3 open spots together and there was non honda in the VIP honda section! But it was fun none the less, and again what about pre approval for our works in progress?
Old 01-07-2012, 12:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I personnel think that the VIP parking section $40 dollar payment isnt that bad since you get the a spot and now that there is a app you have to put in before anything else is even better.
Old 01-07-2012, 01:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by UnleashedEJ1
I think its fair, I didn't like that last year i got one of the last parking spots in the vip section and me and my 3 buddies had to be split up because there wasnt 3 open spots together and there was non honda in the VIP honda section! But it was fun none the less, and again what about pre approval for our works in progress?
Originally Posted by RedRCKT000
I personnel think that the VIP parking section $40 dollar payment isnt that bad since you get the a spot and now that there is a app you have to put in before anything else is even better.
here is where you send your apps. i suggest, if your car isnt ready, DO NOT SEND PICS!!!
Non-Honda VIP: $40 ( http://www.eastcoasthondameet.com/VIP.html ) *Limited spots*

thanks for the support guys. This meet will come sooner than you think!!!!
Old 01-07-2012, 04:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by 8urcivic
here is where you send your apps. i suggest, if your car isnt ready, DO NOT SEND PICS!!!

thanks for the support guys. This meet will come sooner than you think!!!!
So you suggest us not to apply for the VIP section with our current works in progress. Nice, ill just park next to the idiots with multi colored body parts and rusted hoods. Sounds like a good meet this year!
Old 01-07-2012, 10:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by UnleashedEJ1
So you suggest us not to apply for the VIP section with our current works in progress. Nice, ill just park next to the idiots with multi colored body parts and rusted hoods. Sounds like a good meet this year!

Feel free to apply but your chances are better with a completed car.
Old 01-08-2012, 10:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Is there more parking for poor people then at g force? It doesn't look like a very big parking lot on google.
Old 01-08-2012, 12:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by usdmed9
Is there more parking for poor people then at g force? It doesn't look like a very big parking lot on google.
our free Honda only lot parks about 1200 cars....then we have our two vip lots and additional parking across the street.

great question btw
Old 01-08-2012, 01:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Is the Honda Only lot on a first come till full basis and is it asphault and is the parking lot across the street the giant field they shuttle people in when the fair is in town? I have a 87 civic wagon thats clean but not VIP material but I dont want to get stuck parking out in a field if thats the alternative. I got bad knees and a bad back. I dont care for the Medows. To much hilly walking for a old guy like me. I will be there but I will be sporting a cane though. Just curious as to why not at G Force again?
Old 01-08-2012, 03:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by monzster
Is the Honda Only lot on a first come till full basis and is it asphault and is the parking lot across the street the giant field they shuttle people in when the fair is in town? I have a 87 civic wagon thats clean but not VIP material but I dont want to get stuck parking out in a field if thats the alternative. I got bad knees and a bad back. I dont care for the Medows. To much hilly walking for a old guy like me. I will be there but I will be sporting a cane though. Just curious as to why not at G Force again?
The Honda Only park has over 1200 spots which will be first come basis.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Some friends and I will be attending this for the fourth year in a row now. Kinda cool to see it is at a new location.
Old 01-10-2012, 02:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by WeakSi
Some friends and I will be attending this for the fourth year in a row now. Kinda cool to see it is at a new location.
yea the new lcoation is dope
Old 01-11-2012, 10:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I'll be at a wedding in GA so this will be the 2nd one in a row that I'll be missing
Old 01-11-2012, 12:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by CWalsh
I'll be at a wedding in GA so this will be the 2nd one in a row that I'll be missing

weddings are just as special as the largest honda meet in the country.
Old 01-11-2012, 01:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by 8urcivic
weddings are just as special as the largest honda meet in the country.

Is it really the largest? That's pretty cool.
Old 01-11-2012, 10:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Not really, Import Alliance is bigger than this but they are both worth going attending.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2012 East Coast Honda Meet - June 9th