Go Back   Honda-Tech > Community Forums > General Discussion and Debate
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to Honda-Tech!
Welcome to Honda-Tech.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Honda-Tech community today!

submit to reddit

Old 11-26-2008, 12:26 PM   #176
Pr-Type-R
Honda-Tech Member
Garage is empty, add now

iTrader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Pr-Type-R

Quote:
Originally Posted by elusion View Post
No. There's not enough room in the kitchen for a dance club.
LMAO!! x2
Pr-Type-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 12:27 PM   #177
lakerschamp2000
Honda-Tech Member
Garage is empty, add now

Send a message via ICQ to lakerschamp2000 Send a message via AIM to lakerschamp2000

for those of you that let your gf go to club simply because your gf are either fat or ugly, no guys would want to hit on. I am resting my case here lol
lakerschamp2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 12:29 PM   #178
som3on3_10
Honda-Tech Member
Garage is empty, add now

Quote:
Originally Posted by eMpAtHy View Post
my female cousin has been in a relationship for the past 2 years and she has not once kissed another guy. she also goes clubbing about once every two to three weeks with her girlfriends or she plays my wing woman. she doesn't go out there looking for another man. girls can dance with each other...unlike straight men.
I'm sure your cousin may be the exception to the rule, but generally speaking, if someone that is in a committed relationship has to constantly go clubbing alone, something is lacking from their partner. You guys who allow this are usually referred to by the guys as the club as "the boyfriend." LOL
som3on3_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 12:40 PM   #179
som3on3_10
Honda-Tech Member
Garage is empty, add now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
I agree 100%. I like how these guys brag about letting their girl go clubbing and trusting them. You'll soon find another girl problem thread on here because the guy is too busy jacking off or playing WOW and letting his girl go clubbing week in and week out while the girl is out getting drunk and probably boning some other dude.
No kidding, it has nothing to do with trust. You need to ask yourself why is she always clubbing without me? The key word here is "always." If it's one of her friend's birthday or if she has a girl's night out every now and then, it's all good. But if she is going every week, or every other week, SOMETHING IS WRONG.
som3on3_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 01:20 PM   #180
raceACCORDingly
Honda-Tech Member
Garage is empty, add now

ive been with my lady for about 7yrs, basically married, legit domestic partners.. she goes clubbing with her sisters and a few of my homie's girlfriends about once or twice a month about half of the time i dont go even after constant urging.

everytime i dont go my girl comes home tellin me that a bunch of my friends were asking where i was at. i always tell her i got eyes watching her every time she goes. haha

but on the real though, she behaves her self and only dances amongst her group of friends. while shes out i can get **** faced, play poker, or whatever i want hours on end without having to hear the "i'm tired, lets go home, i have work early tomorrow" shpeel.
raceACCORDingly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 02:10 PM   #181
civic2liters
Honda-Tech Member
Garage is empty, add now

Send a message via AIM to civic2liters

To the OP, is this clubbing a once in a while thing, or is this a weekly and constant thing? To all the guys that claim to "trust" her, would you be ok if she went clubbing every weekend without you if you guys were married? How about if she went clubbing every weekend without you when you guys have kids? Worse yet, how about if she went clubbing every weekend and never wants you to come along with her? I don't consider this problem a trust issue, I consider it a preference issue. I don't like clubbing, been there and done that, and I prefer a girl that shares my same points of view. If she enjoys clubbing every weekend, then that is not the girl I would want to be with. Same as if she smoked cigarettes, I will not be with a girl that smokes cigarettes. It doesn't even matter if she is clubbing without you, it could be that she is playing bingo every weekend without you. The point is you guys are constantly not doing things together, and instead of trusting her and becoming closer, it sounds like a lot of you would be growing further apart. If each of you are not spending quality time together and instead are spending it apart, I feel the end of your relationship will come to an end shortly.
civic2liters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 02:37 PM   #182
Flip.
Honda-Tech Member
Garage is empty, add now

I don't 'let' my girl go clubbing. She's tells me when she wants to go out and asks me if I have a problem with it. I never do, but she still askes. Same deal reversed. I do like to know what clubs she's going to just in case I need to go get her and so I know if there's going to be people there to look after her if something was to happen.

When we go out together after a few drinks she's off with the girls and I don't see her 'till it's time to go home.

I usually tell her to go pick up a guy and bring him home, just make sure he's got some cash on him

She still hasn't gone through with it though
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaZman69! View Post
blackpin is a man in a man's body
Flip. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 10:18 PM   #183
rabidnoob12
Garage is empty, add now

Quote:
Originally Posted by eMpAtHy View Post
you are a perfect example of your user name. have some empathy towards women. most girls don't go to clubs to pick up guys whereas most guys go to clubs to pick up girls.

keeping girls on that short of a leash only makes them to leave. most people don't like being controlled like that.
what type of fairy **** land do you live in?
rabidnoob12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 04:40 AM   #184
J-specCb4
Honda-Tech Member
Garage is empty, add now

i work in nightclubs.....

DONT DO IT!!!

in all seriousness tho... u should be able to tell if it will be an issue... if she is trustworthy, it wont be a problem unless she is the get shitfaced type.... i see it all the time the girls get so hammered they can barely walk and its usually the same douchebags with spiked hair and orange skin who go in for the kill.

tuckin tires and wires crew FTMFW!!!
http://images.honda-tech.com/set1/smile/emsmileo.gif
I ♥ my Honda

my build thread: http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1742778

this new software is FAIL!
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Knighton View Post
I don't like it, either.
J-specCb4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 04:46 AM   #185
rabidnoob12
Garage is empty, add now

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-specCb4 View Post
i work in nightclubs.....

DONT DO IT!!!

in all seriousness tho... u should be able to tell if it will be an issue... if she is trustworthy, it wont be a problem unless she is the get shitfaced type.... i see it all the time the girls get so hammered they can barely walk and its usually the same douchebags with spiked hair and orange skin who go in for the kill.
QFT
Old 11-27-2008, 05:49 AM   #186
bronx finest
B*a*n*n*e*d
1997 Honda Civic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonebone View Post
It seems to me that way a lot of you guys are too trusting of the human race. 3 years ago one of my buddies girlfriends got sexually assaulted in a club in Baltimore (not a full fledged "rape", but the guy basically pulled her pants down and tried to put it in her) and he was completely destroyed by it. Sure her friends tried to beat the guy off, but him and his homies were able to have their way with the group.

Bottom line is that if your girl just absolutely HAS to go clubbing, then you need to go with her. While I wouldn't forbid my woman to go clubbing, I have the common sense to know that she is putting herself in a risky situation. I simply care about her too much.

I know I have a winner though because my girlfriend would never ask to go clubbing She doesn't drink (maybe once, twice a year on special occassions) and she doesn't want to go out every night. I know I'll never have to cross this bridge anyway

You people are just stereotyping everyone as "insecure" when they don't want their girl to go to a club. There's more to it than that, and that's just the "cookie-cutter" response that shows you haven't considered all the variables in the equation.

The club scene is meant for SINGLE people, everyone knows that. Guys go to the club to get trashed and pick-up women. Putting your woman in that situation is simply a receipe for disaster and you're just in denial if you refuse to believe this.
good reply. i agree with many points here! *beer*
bronx finest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 12:07 AM   #187
twenty20hindsight
And here I thought I was going to get a cool title
Garage is empty, add now

I don't think it's a big deal if you guys trust each other. Relationships shouldn't be as difficult as most people make them. There shouldn't be jealousy games or restrictions left and right. If she really cares about you she will set her own boundaries, have fun, and remain faithful.
twenty20hindsight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 01:29 AM   #188
junior40er
Honda-Tech Member
Garage is empty, add now

Send a message via AIM to junior40er

ok, if she goes without out a lot and never asks or insist on you going along then yes, there IS a problem. LOL.
Old 11-28-2008, 04:13 AM   #189
rabidnoob12
Garage is empty, add now

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior40er View Post
ok, if she goes without out a lot and never asks or insist on you going along then yes, there IS a problem. LOL.
no it just means that she is indepenenendenrt
Old 11-28-2008, 07:05 AM   #190
TsunamiZC
Honda-Tech Member
Garage is empty, add now

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerschamp2000 View Post
for those of you that let your gf go to club simply because your gf are either fat or ugly, no guys would want to hit on. I am resting my case here lol
Or if you are so paranoid and insecure about your girl going to a club, maybe she is the hot one, and you are in fact the one that is ugly. lol
TsunamiZC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 07:19 AM   #191
someone else
It Wasn't Me!
Garage is empty, add now

Why the **** would you be with someone that you can't trust to go somewhere without you? Seems pretty pointless to me to be with a person that every time they are out of your sight for half an hour you are worried they are cheating.
Old 11-28-2008, 07:24 AM   #192
Vogizzle
B*a*n*n*e*d
Garage is empty, add now

I haven't read one post in this thread so please HT forgive me if I'm repeating someone else

What kind of dirtbag thinks he can tell his girl whether or not to go clubbing? An insecure dirtbag that's who.

The way I see it, my girl could go clubbing all she wants, if she cheats I dump her ***** *** and if she doesn't get burned out from the club and gets hammered every weekend she gets her *** dumped as well.

Basically it's the girls choice in my opinion and she deals with the consequences.

Maybe if your girl wants to go clubbing all the time it's because you're a boring *** loser who is broke and can't afford to take her out to have fun and do something interesting? Maybe your tiny little pecker doesn't satisfy her as much as grinding with randoms dudes does?
Vogizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 07:46 AM   #193
rabidnoob12
Garage is empty, add now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vogizzle View Post
I haven't read one post in this thread so please HT forgive me if I'm repeating someone else

What kind of dirtbag thinks he can tell his girl whether or not to go clubbing? An insecure dirtbag that's who.

The way I see it, my girl could go clubbing all she wants, if she cheats I dump her ***** *** and if she doesn't get burned out from the club and gets hammered every weekend she gets her *** dumped as well.

Basically it's the girls choice in my opinion and she deals with the consequences.

Maybe if your girl wants to go clubbing all the time it's because you're a boring *** loser who is broke and can't afford to take her out to have fun and do something interesting? Maybe your tiny little pecker doesn't satisfy her as much as grinding with randoms dudes does?

God gave you two fists for a reason, you know?

I tell my girl what to do all the time. No clubbing for her.
Old 11-28-2008, 07:51 AM   #194
Vogizzle
B*a*n*n*e*d
Garage is empty, add now

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabidnoob12 View Post

WAT?

To be honest, no girl that I've ever been with would rather go clubbing than spend the night chilling with me so I don't have to deal with this issue anyways
Vogizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 07:53 AM   #195
BSERIEuS
Honda-Tech Member
Garage is empty, add now

i trust her so i wouldn't mind.

its all about trust.
DC5 squad member #2 (retired)
<3 zooey deschanel
Stance Nation Midwest
BSERIEuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 12:30 PM   #196
98bucket
Honda-Tech Member
Garage is empty, add now

my girl just left with her girlfriends to Las Vegas, shes not coming back till sunday, so i got the weekend to myself or friends, but i think ill just masterbate all three days.
Bunch of ****** on here?
tumblr.
98bucket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 12:39 PM   #197
IntegrasAreBest
Honda-Tech Member
Garage is empty, add now

iTrader Rating: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabidnoob12 View Post

wow, you're cool.
IntegrasAreBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 12:41 PM   #198
Paul-R
B*a*n*n*e*d
Garage is empty, add now

Send a message via Yahoo to Paul-R

WTF ! look at it this way she is not in jail you are not married so if she fcks up on you then you know she isn't the one dont be a controlling freak let her have some fun
Paul-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 12:45 PM   #199
rabidnoob12
Garage is empty, add now

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntegrasAreBest View Post
wow, you're cool.

submit to reddit

Tags
boyfriend, cheating, club, clubbing, clubs, deal, florida, forbid, friends, girlfriend, girlfriends, girls, guys, likes, you