Notices
Appearance Build Threads Showcase and discussion for projects and theme cars.

EF2 XSI B16 w/ clean frt end, just needs paint & body

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2010, 10:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EF2 XSI B16 w/ clean frt end, just needs paint & body

Hello I hope all is going well for whoever is reading this, so here it is my 91 EF2 four door w/ the super clean front end. I’ve been having this whip for a long time slowly building it up with; years back I was coming up on lots of rare as parts off ebay and craigslist. Nothing happens over night, and it got to a point buying these parts for my car that I couldn’t just pass up because of the simple fact that I would never be able to get my hands on them again.
Here is one of the rare parts came w/ switch, super clean lens no scratches never used brand new. Got these bad boys off ebay for 200.00 and it took me 9months to find the rubber pieces and the actual jdm support holder that goes under the bumper to hold up the fogs.

Have to install these, just waiting to show who ever my paint and body person is this picture below to utilize for correct positioning and measurements. Hope this is useful to you too, I found this picture on the sedan forum

I am just trying to put as much kool things that I’ve found for my EF2 out there as possible. This was my daily driver for like over five years so I’ve been through it trust and believe. What I am referring to is car breaking down because of faulty *** **** going wrong, Honda heads being shady, haters, nothing ever being perfect the way that I want it. I always needed paint and body bad still to this day, but I knew in my heart that I wasn’t comfortable driving my EF on the daily basics anymore, plus I had to get another car so I could make it to work if I was going to drop enough cash to get a GOOD paint job.

That’s when I purchased the CRZ and hit the ground running with that and obtain lots of free parts for it because I was one of the few that bought before the release date. Villany Product ZF1 check it out.

Anyways here is my EF I still drive as much as possible when I need to around town with the homies cracking V-tec. Never driving it to park it in public, so foos can’t pull jack moves, always keep my EF clutch locked up with kill switches bitches.

Thanks for your interest, I will be continuing this project with homie that has been making big **** happen for this car since day one. Danny D! You guys are sleeping but watch when this thread has some more picture uploads in the near future.

Last edited by VLNYUNEEK; 03-16-2011 at 10:37 AM.
Old 10-21-2010, 10:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: EF2 XSI B16 w/ clean frt end, just needs paint & body

This isn't the for sale section man. Clean car tho glws
Old 10-21-2010, 11:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

25 years old huh? Please go back to school and learn to compose grammatically correct sentences, as well as learn how in the hell to spell. (puts money on the fact that OP calls me a hater)
Old 10-21-2010, 12:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Clipsed
25 years old huh? Please go back to school and learn to compose grammatically correct sentences, as well as learn how in the hell to spell. (puts money on the fact that OP calls me a hater)
LOL! PWNED
Old 10-21-2010, 12:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

cool photo shop skills and picture thread
Old 10-21-2010, 12:40 PM
My old title sucked.

Really trying to wrap my head around whats going on in here.
Old 10-21-2010, 12:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by EatMyVTEC :]
This isn't the for sale section man. Clean car tho glws
I am not trying to sale anything; I am simply trying to share with what going down with my EF at the moment
Old 10-21-2010, 12:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by LudeEFv2.4
Really trying to wrap my head around whats going on in here.
As I move forward in fully finishing the EF2 this thread will get become more interesting. This is just a thread I always wanted to start for me stay motivated enough to finish what I started in a timely manner.
Old 10-21-2010, 01:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Wow, I could of swore I copy and pasted what I said in a word doc to check spelling and grammer.

It might of been my slang you got lost in, but how could that happen I thought you were from dena?

arent you on the sedan forum?
Old 10-21-2010, 01:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by VLNYUNEEK
As I move forward in fully finishing the EF2 this thread will get become more interesting. This is just a thread I always wanted to start for me stay motivated enough to finish what I started in a timely manner.
Will get become? For me stay? Holy ****....

Wow, I could of swore I copy and pasted what I said in a word doc to check spelling and grammer.

It might of been my slang you got lost in, but how could that happen I thought you were from dena?

arent you on the sedan forum?
lolz you know what's ****ing HILARIOUS??... You can't even spell GRAMMAR correctly... HAHA!

Sorry no offense, but damn with technology and people writing in short hand/text on online forums and stuff it ****ing annoys me especially trying to figure out what the hell you are saying. PLEASE type correctly I can careless if you use slang, but proof read your posts please before clicking submit. Really, it's not that hard at all.

Yea, I'm from Pasadena, what difference does that make? I didn't grow up in the ghetto so I don't speak "ebonics" my friend.

Which sedan forum, I started a forum, are you talking about that one or some other piece of **** forum where the idiots that started it are more douche bags than even me, and I'm pretty high on that ladder.

It's cool you have all this "jdm" **** on your car, had the thread title not caught my attention I would not have opened this thread, but I actually READ online, and once I finished reading my head hurt...
Old 03-07-2011, 10:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Happy new year, I am already satisfied with my CRZ turn out for the matter of time that I’ve had it. Check out 'Villany Product Zf1' thread. Now it’s time to focus on my pride and joy that has held me down from the start. I need paint and body work BAD. Am I asking for to much, I just need that Respray Charcoal Granite Metallic Clearcoat______NH-531M_90-91 (90 U.S. only). Basically that’s all I need, I have enough RARE parts to be up to par with most of the EF2's

Since the New Year I’ve scored some BRAND NEW Volks, and Clean EP3 seats. I put the rims on, but still working on the EP3 seats. Hopefully everything works out and I am the first to pull it off. The amazing thing is that since the four door is so roomy inside I am thinking that the seats will look good inside the car, even though it will sit taller than most seats. But that’s what I want. Because the head room in the four door is enough space for tall ep3 seats. Ill post pictures once it’s complete.

Old 03-07-2011, 12:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Happy new year,
ummm 3 months alittle late
Old 03-08-2011, 10:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

As promised EP3 seat install, first I want to give props to my friend ‘Christian F’ for helping me out and making all this possible. Without him I wouldn’t have been able to accomplish this. I can’t give you do it yourself instructions, but I will tell you that I used original ef2 rails OEM and CRX seat pan and railing that was re-welded together by my other homie ‘Danny D’ a while back. The top portion of a CRX SI seat was stripped down to the medal frame so that we could use that to put the top half of the ep3 seat foam over it. It worked out perfect, the bottom portion was the easiest part and all we had to do is bolt everything back together.

The seat doesn’t hug you as much anymore without the ep3 top frame but it looks great and sturdy with the internal frame guts we used to pull it off. The seat sits tall I want to say four inches from the ceiling and it looks super wide & beefy in the car. The look ultimately looks great in person, and I wanted to sit tall in the EF because I am so use to sitting so low, so I am happy everything worked out.

We ended up getting out my old dirty carpet that smelled like sand and baloney, plus I wanted that raw steel race car look. If I come up on some cleaner rug at the junk yard then ill dye it black, and put it back in there for that clean look, because I want my interior to be nice inside. That’s why I upgraded my seats, shift boot, one piece center console, and took off my arm rest because I am still waiting to complete the passenger seat before I put it back in.

Next is HID Yellow fog light projector install, along with bumper pole so stay tuned to this build up.
Old 03-08-2011, 11:07 AM
Keyboard Humorist

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

You so gangsta'... yo'... tiiite... wiggy wiggy wizzack to all 'dem slang hata's and gramer fooz.... yo'...
Old 03-08-2011, 11:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by 4drEF
You so gangsta'... yo'... tiiite... wiggy wiggy wizzack to all 'dem slang hata's and gramer fooz.... yo'...
umm, can someone translate?
Old 03-10-2011, 10:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

We got the passenger seat in yesterday night, plus the registration sticker came in. I took it out for test ride since I’ve been tree hugging for quite some time in the ‘CRZ ‘and cracked Vtec 1st spinning tires into 2nd, and 3rd. I could instantly feel the difference with the lighter rims and gut. I had 3others [4deep] in the car at that time and the car still felt quick and powerful. I had to put that bad boy back in the garage before I got myself into trouble. Everyone that rode in it was super excited; this is officially going to be the Villany Product Shop car once it comes out of Body & Paint in April. We here at VP are excited to reveal this EF2 at local shows this summer.

Stay tuned for more pictures of both EP3 seats in the EF2 and Fog light and bumper pole installation.

FOLLOW ME
Old 03-10-2011, 12:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

looking great! keep it up
Old 03-11-2011, 10:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Yesterday I mentioned that the EF was comming out of paint in April. I will be dropping off the four door early April to get professionally worked on by WWW.DTMAUTOBODY.COM I am very excited because I know they are going to provide quality work. Let me know if you've heard anything about them?

I think it’s crazy even though I seen it coming a while back, that the EF2 front-ends are not available no more. I saw some dude on craigslist with a WTB post for a complete EF2 front end. People are getting in the game too late, and are so desperate. I think that why it’s so beautiful, I have the pieces to the puzzle, I am just barley putting all of pieces I got many years back together, and you guys get to watch. In the future this is going to be our generation of hot rods. Therefore the people that have these rare parts now like I do better have the true love like I do, or you’re bound to get caught slipping by jackers, haters, or just give up and sale out. Do you think that people will start taking under consideration that rare Honda cars, and parts will be more valuable a century from now?
Old 03-11-2011, 05:02 PM
EFB055

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Which sedan forum, I started a forum, are you talking about that one or some other piece of **** forum where the idiots that started it are more douche bags than even me, and I'm pretty high on that ladder.
How do you live life with that much sand in your vagina? Nice to see you're still so pissed off about it years on.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by ~sp33~
How do you live life with that much sand in your vagina? Nice to see you're still so pissed off about it years on.
ha ha ha LOL LMFAO. Get em!
Old 08-03-2011, 10:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default VILLANY PRODUCT's SHOP CAR EF2 XSI B16A

I haven't updated this forum yet because Ive been caught up with www.EFcivcsedan.com I am excited to showoff the updated pictures of this ef2, because this was a long project that took me years to get where I am at. Some people have the chance to do it over night, but that is never any fun. The beautiful struggle makes you appreciate it way more. Thanks to my friends and family for their support.

I showed it first at the annual EF meet in Downey CA. July 31st
CHECK OUT THE PHOTOS AND YOUTUBE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GjJ05G7Ra4&NR=1 VIDEOS!

[IMG]

[IMG]

Last edited by VLNYUNEEK; 08-03-2011 at 11:20 PM.
Old 08-03-2011, 11:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Check out this video that shows all the cars that showed up to the meet!

Also feel free to check out the VP BLOG POST

MORE PICTURES TO COME, PLUS MORE SHOWS TO HIT UP. MOTOR UNION IN DTSD AUG 18th MIGHT BE THE NEXT PLACE IT WILL BE SHOWED.
Old 08-09-2011, 08:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Clean EF
Old 08-11-2011, 12:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Im gonna test the waters in see how DTLA & DTSD feels!
COME SEE FOR YOURSELF
THIS SATURDAY DTLA [NISE] & SUNDAY DTSD [motorUNION]

BEST EFSHOWOFF CONTEST NEEDS ONLY SIX CONTESTANTS.

Old 08-15-2011, 12:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I went to NESI SHOWOFF event in lil toyko los angeles, CA. to test the waters; let people know we are out here reppin. There were only 3 EF2's at the event this year. There was a voting categories for best EF SHOWOFF & best Honda. I didn't win any trophy are anything, I wasn't attending to. There is still a lot of little things that need to be done like my engine bay I didn't feel comfortable with showing wires. Anyways I got great feedback, people are really feeling it but there still more hard work ahead.

[IMG]

Quick Reply: EF2 XSI B16 w/ clean frt end, just needs paint & body