Notices
Southern California Fresno & Below

MURRIETA/TEMECULA WEEKLY MEET...

Old 11-17-2010, 11:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW!!! MURRIETA/TEMECULA WEEKLY MEET Weds Nights....

Yo we have NEW!!! WEEKLY MEET!

Whats up there is a NEW! WEEKLY MEET!! Come one come all we have a pretty much chill *** meet every weds. Night.
We just ask to please dont act like fools or you will get knocked the **** out. And if u want to run then u can run on freeway right across the way. We gEt about 60+ cars its always chill. Come thru everyone is welcome.

Where: Sonics Burger.
Address: 39490 Murrieta Hot Springs Rd. Murrieta, Ca.
When: Every Weds. Night 9pm - Midnight

Its mello so just respect the spot!
Hope to see everyone there!

Last edited by YAWNER1; 03-23-2011 at 04:57 PM. Reason: New information
Old 11-23-2010, 08:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: MURRIETA/TEMECULA WEEKLY MEET...

When you mean MURRIETA you mean COP CITY USA right? How are the cops out there cool with that... Cops in the city are dicks!... Let me know how it is and I might be down to go
Old 11-24-2010, 09:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

IS THIS MEET GOING DOWN TONIGHT STILL OR WHAT!!!!
Old 11-24-2010, 03:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

never knew there was a meet there i might come next week in the red sol
Old 11-25-2010, 05:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I'll be there for sure next week with a silver ek hatch and maybe a few cars
Old 11-26-2010, 07:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by xJDMB16x
When you mean MURRIETA you mean COP CITY USA right? How are the cops out there cool with that... Cops in the city are dicks!... Let me know how it is and I might be down to go
shiet..your tellin me.. they are dicks out tere fasho..butwhen we have the meets they are coo as ****..they never pull anyone over when leaving and they give us props all the time..plus its right off the freeway so if anything was to happen freeways right then id be out real quick..but yea its a coo meet..roll through...if u see me say whats up..im in a 99 champ white GS-R rollin on ol skool black enkei's..
Old 11-26-2010, 10:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by YAWNER1
shiet..your tellin me.. they are dicks out tere fasho..butwhen we have the meets they are coo as ****..they never pull anyone over when leaving and they give us props all the time..plus its right off the freeway so if anything was to happen freeways right then id be out real quick..but yea its a coo meet..roll through...if u see me say whats up..im in a 99 champ white GS-R rollin on ol skool black enkei's..
Count me in... where you from?
Old 11-28-2010, 01:20 AM
jjr
Honda-Tech Member

I am glad to see a meet in my home town! I will try to make it next week. The Cops aren't that bad if you know how to act.
Old 11-28-2010, 01:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I;m im BUMP
Old 11-30-2010, 12:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Bump for tomorrow night!
Old 11-30-2010, 12:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i used to go to that meet, but it used to be at stadium pizza off clinton keith, and we got kicked out of that parking lot because dumb *** people were drinking beer and leaving their trash around...

same thing as at the walmart meet... it aint nothing special and in about 3-4 months the meet will get moved again because people advertise this **** on honda-tech, then some dumb *** ****ing ricer will find out about it and start revving his motor and peeling out in the parking lot...

why do u think we got kicked out of elsinore walmart think about it

plus most the time, thieves on honda tech find out about the meets, then go scope people **** and jack it.... why do u think i dont ****ing roll over there anymore

back in the day, when someone started the honda tech meet in temecula (2005) it was about hanging out and street racing, and hitting the canyons... nowadays, its about getting drunk and street racing on the freeway going 100+ mph and endangering peoples lives...

i cant quite say that ive never done over 100+ on the freeway, but im not drinking and i dont do it anymore, doesnt make me any better then the rest of them, but atleast i learned from my mistakes....

i would show up to the meet but id rather not get my **** impounded

oh and this meet at walmart has been going on for like 3 months now it will get shut down soon, and by the way to all u people who have illegal swaps and other stuff on your car, the cops hang out right across the street in the dennys parking lot, so if u dont get pulled over that night, it might happen, and you might go to jail
Old 11-30-2010, 02:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Can anyone actually say that this meet is a bust
Old 11-30-2010, 05:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by xJDMB16x
Can anyone actually say that this meet is a bust
ask the people that go to that meet that used to go to the stadium meet and ask them what happened when the cops rolled up and told us to leave or were all gonna get ref tickets

its gonna be a bust, how about the time i got pulled over in miguels car at in n out murrieta and got pulled out the window by frobose because i wouldnt pop the hood... any meet in murrieta is a bust, but when ya know what i mean
Old 11-30-2010, 06:01 PM
jjr
Honda-Tech Member

Regardless I am still going locked and loaded! LOL I think people should go and try to have a good time. I miss the old days but life go's on. That is the life of a Honda Man take the good with the bad.
Old 11-30-2010, 11:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

yea u got a point, lol but i dont even own a honda any more, i got tired of being harassed, if you live in murrieta, then you know what i mean, and if you dont well... count yourself lucky...

ive been pulled over for nothing, been handcuffed and had my car searched for no reason, then let go with no ticket i cant even count how many times in murrieta...

**** one night i was going to get some jack in the box and i had a friend with me, it was like 8pm or something like that, i got pulled over and the cop was asking me if i was on speed because i was out late, then like 4 other ****ing cops pulled up then i got let go...

but that doesnt count for the 5 ref tickets i have gotten from frobose and jimno, the too low tickets i got from numerous murr cops, just dumb ****, i have soo many tickets, i wish i would have saved them all, it would probably be well over 60 not even kidding, and most of them aren't speeding or anything like that its just murrieta...

when i had my turbo coupe, i never got a ticket because everytime i saw a cop i smashed that **** and they couldnt catch...

but none the less go and have fun but when the cops finally get sick of people drinking and smoking pot or whatever they are doing they will either bust u or ull get lucky and they will tell u to leave

murrieta is a bust, sooner or later the cops will bust not kidding, just like at the in n out meet on los alamos when the bike cops were handing out ref tickets or tickets to anyone who pulled in the parking lot with a modified car, and if you dont believe me ask clockwork675 its not worth it to hang out in murr.. the cops dont care because theres not enough people but as soon as it gets big and one person does some dumb ****, its gonna get rolled straight up...

im just letting you know ive lived here all my life be careful
Old 12-01-2010, 12:18 AM
jjr
Honda-Tech Member

Good looking out but this has been happening sense the first Low Rider hit the Blvd. Back in the day. Before some of you come to this Honda hated world. I am into Hot rods, off-road trucks, Low riders and now Honda's. The same crap happens to almost every hobby. This is part of the lifestyle. Pocos pero Locos ese!!!!!!!
Old 12-01-2010, 12:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

We will go tomorrow and we will see how it goes
Old 12-02-2010, 11:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

The meet was good... SO MANY CARS!... I didn't get to meet any of you guys maybe next wed I can... OMFG there were like 8 cop cars that showed up... and if you were there I was the one that went to talk talk to them... Those cops were cool as **** they said the only reason why they were there was because they want to make sure there is no drugs or alcohol and since there were like 80+ cars they need to have certain amount of cop cars there to equal out all the cars being at the meet... He also said that he is not trying to **** with any of us as long as we don't speed out of the parking lot or street race... so next week ill be there for sure
Old 12-04-2010, 06:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

andrew told me the meet got busted after you left ???

also murr cops arent dumb come on people, im not trying to talk down on the meet cuz i used to love going to them, but in murr or temec is a bad idea...

murr cops will say its cool that we chill and let the meet get big, just like at in n out off los alamos, that meet started out with like 11 cars per week, then what happened it got huge as **** there was over 100 cars at the meets, then what happened, cops started showing up and doing their job, giving people ref tickets, ask miguel he got a ref ticket and i was driving his car, that was the same night the cop ripped me out of his window cuz i wouldnt pop the hood....

the cops will be cool to get the meet big, and then pop it, it will happen im just warning you...

what everyone should do is move the meet every week or every 2 weeks to a different location so the cops wont know where your at right away and when they get ready to bust, that week nobody will be there its smart, just not enough smart people to comprehend the fact and get together and pass the word
Old 12-07-2010, 05:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

someone should take pictures!!!!
Old 12-08-2010, 05:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

MeeT is still going on tonight fo shoo!!!!! Roll on through!
Old 12-08-2010, 09:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i guess i was wrong, or andrew thought it got rolled but it didnt my bad.... have fun guys
Old 12-09-2010, 09:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

yo thanks for everyone that showed up...and **** those that thought it was cool to just pop your **** into vtec in the parking lot. damn idiots. other then that much love to everyone that came through!if you didnt know. im the one with the only champ white gs-r...i was trippin out when i kept seeing more and more cars show up..we had prolly abot 150+ cars...**** was dope! come say whats up nextweek!! i will take some pictures for those you that cant make it. i'll post them up fosho!
Old 12-10-2010, 11:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by YAWNER1
yo thanks for everyone that showed up...and **** those that thought it was cool to just pop your **** into vtec in the parking lot.
punch them in the face, thats what brings the bad rep and attention to the cops thats what pisses me off about meets, the elsinore meet was sick but everyone had to be doing burnouts and hauling *** in the parking lot, brought on the attention to cops...

**** elsinore cops really didnt give a damn that we were there, it was the dumbasses that were screwing it up for everyone and the walmart security had to call the police because it was endangering their customers
Old 12-12-2010, 10:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Yea.. That's real... If I do see that mother ficker I am going to check him... Where is the Elsinore meet at? I'm game son...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: MURRIETA/TEMECULA WEEKLY MEET...