Notices

JDMMotorsportz - B16B : B18C Type R : B16A : D15B : B20B Honda-Tech SUPER SALE!!

Old 04-03-2007, 07:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JDMMOTORSPORTZ - CHEAPEST JDM SUPPLIER - DC2, EK4, EK9, BB1/2 and FERIO Parts!!

After a long week its finally all unloaded. Thank you to everyone who was patient with there inquiries while we unpacked the container and sorted everything out. We have so much stuff in stock that if you have any part need I am 110% sure we have it.
Longblocks

B20B Long Block Complete - 25 in stock - $550
D15B Sohc Vtec JDM Longblock Complete - 25 in stock - $575

Engine Swaps
B16A OBD1 Civic EG6 SIR Swap Complete - 10 in stock - $2300
*Includes Motor, Transmission, Motor Mounts, Axles, ECU, Harness, Halfshaft and shift linkage.

B18C Type R 96 Spec - 9 in stock - $4100
*Includes Motor, Transmission, Motor Mounts, Axles, ECU, Harness, Halfshaft and Shift Linkage.

B16B Civic Type R Swap Complete - 1 in stock - $3400
*Includes Motor, Transmission, Motor Mounts, Axles, ECU, Harness, Halfshaft, Shift Linkage, Apexi POWER FC, OBD2-OBD1 Conversion, HKS Racing Suction Intake and LSD.
THIS CTR SWAP will go very quick. The Power FC Will need the palm held commander for the unit.

H22 Swaps - CALL For Pricing - 2 available.

Accessories

Where to start??

JDM DC2 Type R Front End Conversions
JDM EG6 SiR Front End Conversions (1 with REAL MUGEN LIP) all in prestige condition.
JDM RHD Conversions for DC2, EG6, EK4, BB4 blah, every single possible car.
Integra Type R 4x114.3 Conversion with Wheels!
Integra Type R E-Brake Console
Integra Type R Shift **** - $75 Shipped!!
Integra Type R Cluster
EG6 Sir Cluster
TEIN Suspension EG6 and DC2
Cusco Suspension EG6 and DC2
Integra Type R Fog Light Switch
Integra Type R Wing and Hatch Assembly
Civic EG6 Rear BRONZE tinted Hatch with Wing. Mint Condition 6 available.
Civic EG6 Rear Hatch in black.
Civic EG6 Headlights with City Lights and Corners $250

1997 Honda Civic SiR - FERIO
Complete Car with Navigational System, CD changer, B16 Engine, Mugen Suspension, Mugen Body Kit etc. Pictures will be up shortly and this will be sold as a off road vehicle COMPLETLY Running!!

We have had alot of JDM Cars complete arrive, the Ferio is by far the favorite.

Shipping is not included on any of the parts. For the larger items such a s Front End Conversions and RHD Conversions we prefer local pickup due the high risk of parts being damaged during shipping. All Local Pickups are Highly and Eagerly Wanted, however please add 7% PA Sales Tax.

For any details on any product please call us as we only have time to check our pms once a day. Phone will be the easiest way to see if the part your looking for is still available and at the same time we can get you an accurate shipping quote.

We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Cash and Paypal.

Thanks Honda-Tech!!

Mike

CONTACT INFORMATION IS ON MY SIGNATURE. WE WILL BE OPEN LATER THAN USUAL DUE TO THE AMOUNT OF CALL BACKS FOR PARTS THAT JUST ARRIVED

Modified by jdmmotorsportz.com at 8:38 AM 4/6/2007

Modified by jdmmotorsportz.com at 9:21 AM 4/6/2007
Old 04-03-2007, 02:18 PM
Banned

Default Re: JDMMOTORSPORTZ - CHEAPEST JDM SUPPLIER - DC2, EK4, EK9, BB1/2 and FERIO Parts!! (jdmmotorsportz.

I cant believe all the crap that came in.... Good luck emptying that ferio outta there!
Old 04-04-2007, 06:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: JDMMOTORSPORTZ - CHEAPEST JDM SUPPLIER - DC2, EK4, EK9, BB1/2 and FERIO Parts!! (jdmmotorsportz.

called this morning about the black sir-g front end. bump and pm
Old 04-04-2007, 10:24 AM
Banned

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by impound &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">called this morning about the black sir-g front end. bump and pm
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Those front ends they have there are insanely clean. I went to play around there this morning. So much stuff it was like JDM heaven.
Old 04-04-2007, 12:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

there might be a road trip on sat. just wanna see pix...bump
Old 04-04-2007, 12:30 PM
Banned

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by impound &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">there might be a road trip on sat. just wanna see pix...bump</TD></TR></TABLE>

Mike said he was gonna put them up tommorow. They still were unloading b20s when i was there this morning.
Old 04-05-2007, 01:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

what wheels? any ek9 front clips?
Old 04-06-2007, 07:40 AM

Default Re: (kidsafe yee)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kidsafe yee &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">what wheels? any ek9 front clips?</TD></TR></TABLE>

No EK9 Front Clips. We have so many wheels I haven't even sorted thru yet. I know off hand we have the 4x114.3 Type R wheels and about 8-9 other sets.
Old 04-06-2007, 07:53 AM

Default Re: (jdmmotorsportz.com)

Real JDM Suppliers have inventory and great prices. Thats why we are the Honda-Tech source for JDM Goodies!

Mike
JDMMotorsportz.com
Old 04-06-2007, 08:48 AM

Old 04-06-2007, 04:04 PM

Bump for some great honda parts, and even better people's . Mike you are the best
Old 04-06-2007, 11:47 PM

Default Re: (vtecndarkie)

Mike was right.. the CTR swap was sold very quickly... how about less than 24 hours after we got it off the truck! these honda parts are gonna go quickly, so please call or come by soon for the best availability on our JDM products! bump.. i know off hand that we have a set of Watanabe wheels (flat black) thatll fit hondas (civics and integras), 2 sets of the 4lug type r wheels in white, and a set of the JDM fat five look alike wheels for the eg6, theres a couple more but i have to really look at them to get the names for you.
Old 04-06-2007, 11:49 PM

Default Re: (Jay.D.Em!)

let me also add that all of the 6 half cuts we got with our last shipment came with immaculate dashes for your right hand drive conversion needs. 2 integra type r's and 4 eg6's. pics should be up within the week.
Old 04-07-2007, 05:31 PM
Banned

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Jay.D.Em! &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">let me also add that all of the 6 half cuts we got with our last shipment came with immaculate dashes for your right hand drive conversion needs. 2 integra type r's and 4 eg6's. pics should be up within the week.</TD></TR></TABLE>

You aint lyin
Old 04-08-2007, 07:49 AM

I went and checked Mike out on wednesday, And walked out with a mint type R front end and Black itr recaros. Great people to deal with. I still cant belive Mike you let that Type R go for that price. My Bro is still upset about it.
Old 04-08-2007, 10:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (onemore)

i went and picked up a itr front end from mike yesterday. great guy to deal with. my front end was in awesome shape and complete down to the bolts and splash shields...everything. walking in there was like walking into mcdonalds playland when i was a kid!!!! quality parts all over and the best prices on all of it.

Old 04-09-2007, 08:25 AM
Banned

Default Re: (impound)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by impound &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i went and picked up a itr front end from mike yesterday. great guy to deal with. my front end was in awesome shape and complete down to the bolts and splash shields...everything. walking in there was like walking into mcdonalds playland when i was a kid!!!! quality parts all over and the best prices on all of it.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Told you!!
Old 04-09-2007, 09:43 AM

how much for a rhd conversion on an ek?
Old 04-10-2007, 07:27 AM

Due to the amount of locals we get walking in, unfortunatly we cant do the pms more than 1 time a day. If your in need of a part, easiest way to check stock, get pricing and a shipping quote is to call us at our toll free # listed in my signature.

I appreciate all the support of the board and all of the members driving 2-3-4 hours to come check us out!!

Mike
JDMMotorsportz.com
Old 04-10-2007, 07:27 AM

Default Re: (impound)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by impound &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i went and picked up a itr front end from mike yesterday. great guy to deal with. my front end was in awesome shape and complete down to the bolts and splash shields...everything. walking in there was like walking into mcdonalds playland when i was a kid!!!! quality parts all over and the best prices on all of it.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Mcdonalds huh??
Old 04-10-2007, 07:28 AM

Default Re: (vtecndarkie)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by vtecndarkie &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Bump for some great honda parts, and even better people's . Mike you are the best </TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks man!!
Old 04-10-2007, 07:29 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Jay.D.Em! &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Mike was right.. the CTR swap was sold very quickly... how about less than 24 hours after we got it off the truck! these honda parts are gonna go quickly, so please call or come by soon for the best availability on our JDM products! bump.. i know off hand that we have a set of Watanabe wheels (flat black) thatll fit hondas (civics and integras), 2 sets of the 4lug type r wheels in white, and a set of the JDM fat five look alike wheels for the eg6, theres a couple more but i have to really look at them to get the names for you.</TD></TR></TABLE>

That list is about right. Alot of this stuff will go quick!!
Old 04-10-2007, 07:30 AM

Default Re: (onemore)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by onemore &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I went and checked Mike out on wednesday, And walked out with a mint type R front end and Black itr recaros. Great people to deal with. I still cant belive Mike you let that Type R go for that price. My Bro is still upset about it. </TD></TR></TABLE>

You see the amount of space we have left, I had no choice. Can always get another, plus I really like the Ferio.
Old 04-10-2007, 08:53 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jdmmotorsportz.com &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

After a long week its finally all unloaded. Thank you to everyone who was patient with there inquiries while we unpacked the container and sorted everything out. We have so much stuff in stock that if you have any part need I am 110% sure we have it.
Longblocks

B20B Long Block Complete - 25 in stock - $550
D15B Sohc Vtec JDM Longblock Complete - 25 in stock - $575

Engine Swaps
B16A OBD1 Civic EG6 SIR Swap Complete - 10 in stock - $2300
*Includes Motor, Transmission, Motor Mounts, Axles, ECU, Harness, Halfshaft and shift linkage.

B18C Type R 96 Spec - 9 in stock - $4100
*Includes Motor, Transmission, Motor Mounts, Axles, ECU, Harness, Halfshaft and Shift Linkage.

B16B Civic Type R Swap Complete - 1 in stock - $3400
*Includes Motor, Transmission, Motor Mounts, Axles, ECU, Harness, Halfshaft, Shift Linkage, Apexi POWER FC, OBD2-OBD1 Conversion, HKS Racing Suction Intake and LSD.
THIS CTR SWAP will go very quick. The Power FC Will need the palm held commander for the unit.

H22 Swaps - CALL For Pricing - 2 available.

Accessories

Where to start??

JDM DC2 Type R Front End Conversions
JDM EG6 SiR Front End Conversions (1 with REAL MUGEN LIP) all in prestige condition.
JDM RHD Conversions for DC2, EG6, EK4, BB4 blah, every single possible car.
Integra Type R 4x114.3 Conversion with Wheels!
Integra Type R E-Brake Console
Integra Type R Shift **** - $75 Shipped!!
Integra Type R Cluster
EG6 Sir Cluster
TEIN Suspension EG6 and DC2
Cusco Suspension EG6 and DC2
Integra Type R Fog Light Switch
Integra Type R Wing and Hatch Assembly
Civic EG6 Rear BRONZE tinted Hatch with Wing. Mint Condition 6 available.
Civic EG6 Rear Hatch in black.
Civic EG6 Headlights with City Lights and Corners $250

1997 Honda Civic SiR - FERIO
Complete Car with Navigational System, CD changer, B16 Engine, Mugen Suspension, Mugen Body Kit etc. Pictures will be up shortly and this will be sold as a off road vehicle COMPLETLY Running!!

We have had alot of JDM Cars complete arrive, the Ferio is by far the favorite.

Shipping is not included on any of the parts. For the larger items such a s Front End Conversions and RHD Conversions we prefer local pickup due the high risk of parts being damaged during shipping. All Local Pickups are Highly and Eagerly Wanted, however please add 7% PA Sales Tax.

For any details on any product please call us as we only have time to check our pms once a day. Phone will be the easiest way to see if the part your looking for is still available and at the same time we can get you an accurate shipping quote.

We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Cash and Paypal.

Thanks Honda-Tech!!

Mike

CONTACT INFORMATION IS ON MY SIGNATURE. WE WILL BE OPEN LATER THAN USUAL DUE TO THE AMOUNT OF CALL BACKS FOR PARTS THAT JUST ARRIVED

Modified by jdmmotorsportz.com at 8:38 AM 4/6/2007

Modified by jdmmotorsportz.com at 9:21 AM 4/6/2007</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 04-11-2007, 05:49 AM

ttt, post some picture, I wanna see

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: JDMMotorsportz - B16B : B18C Type R : B16A : D15B : B20B Honda-Tech SUPER SALE!!