Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

ROACHES in my car!!! HELP!!!

Old 10-23-2005, 09:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ROACHES in my car!!! HELP!!!

This afternoon my mother send my over to get some empty boxes at my grandmothers house. I get them and bring them to the house. As i start to put together the boxes i see some roaches on the floor...I yell and say "My why are there roaches here?" She says "Oh they probably came from the boxes" Long story short, roaches are in my car now.. I just went to wendy's for a late nite snack and as i open my door i see a roach run away...Im pissed, tired and sicken by this. I can't use the spray because i'll probably die. I want to do something before they start to multiply and take over my car. They won't fit in the standard roach trap, as these are large (maybe med) roaches. Any ideas?
Old 10-23-2005, 09:59 PM

I just bought some sticky trap for mice..hopefully they for for roaches as well...

bump for help.
Old 10-23-2005, 10:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: ROACHES in my car!!! HELP!!! (NerveAgent)

roach motel.
Old 10-23-2005, 10:02 PM

I looked in walgreens for them and they only had it for "small roaches" These are bigger garage roaches.
Old 10-23-2005, 10:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i did this to my car when i had spiders. I gutter out my whole car seats acrpet panels every thing and i sprayed spray every where and i didnt use my car for 2 days and i kepped spraying stuff. the 3rd day there were adult and baby spiders on the flood and i just vaccumed them out. it takes time BUT its better than driving and felling sumthing crawl up ur leg. **NASTY**
Old 10-23-2005, 10:08 PM

wow
Old 10-23-2005, 10:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Lol 5poonhatch didn't you post about that? if you did I remember it, was pretty funny.

Umm...I suppose you can call the exterminator and just claim you live in your car. Or just open the doors and leave some good food on the ground and hope to lure them out... Or let a cat live in your car for a while, dont they kill roaches?
Old 10-23-2005, 10:17 PM

screw it im hunting roaches tonight.
Old 10-23-2005, 10:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (NerveAgent)

Sounds dumb...get a jar fill the bottom with wet coffee grounds! They love the smell and they cant get out of the jar! Leave it tilted so they can get in but not out!
My grandpa in law saw it on the news and he said it works like a gem!
Old 10-23-2005, 11:25 PM

Default Re: (ThefirstPACT)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ThefirstPACT &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Sounds dumb...get a jar fill the bottom with wet coffee grounds! They love the smell and they cant get out of the jar! Leave it tilted so they can get in but not out!
My grandpa in law saw it on the news and he said it works like a gem!</TD></TR></TABLE>

hmM.. sounds good. Will do right now!
Old 10-24-2005, 12:09 AM
H-T White Ops

roach bomb in your car. Roll up the windows and let it sit. After a couple hours, open doors and windows and drive around to clean out the smell.
Old 10-24-2005, 12:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (NerveAgent)

clean out your car, Roaches are leaving when you open up the doors because you have no food there.

Roaches need food, plain and simple. Your car is not the most appetizing place if there's no spare french fries
Old 10-24-2005, 12:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

this reminds me of an episode of Pimp my Ride where they found a rat in that girls car.. My mom lives in NJ and mailed me some christmas presents.. also mailed me some roaches.. now I have roaches in my house.. DOGH... Good luck with the car!! hope u dont have to drive it for a couple of days..
Old 10-24-2005, 12:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (bzyrice)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bzyrice &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">this reminds me of an episode of Pimp my Ride where they found a rat in that girls car.. My mom lives in NJ and mailed me some christmas presents.. also mailed me some roaches.. now I have roaches in my house.. DOGH... Good luck with the car!! hope u dont have to drive it for a couple of days.. </TD></TR></TABLE>

A house is hard to get roaches out of, but again all you gotta do is keep your **** clean. After about a couple weeks they look for greener pasteurs

Rats and small animals DO LIVE IN CARS because its warm. Many a rat and cat have been cut to shreds by the accessory pulleys & belts
Old 10-24-2005, 12:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (FuNkDrSpOt)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by FuNkDrSpOt &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">A house is hard to get roaches out of, but again all you gotta do is keep your **** clean. After about a couple weeks they look for greener pasteurs

Rats and small animals DO LIVE IN CARS because its warm. Many a rat and cat have been cut to shreds by the accessory pulleys & belts</TD></TR></TABLE>

yah my gf keeps it clean.. I am the problem tho.. cuz i hate washing dishes.. and i eat everywhere and anywhere.. drives my gf crazy.. oh well.. hope they go away.. lol its been 10 months and they are still around so I dont think they are going anywhere.. lol
Old 10-24-2005, 02:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bzyrice &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yah my gf keeps it clean.. I am the problem tho.. cuz i hate washing dishes.. and i eat everywhere and anywhere.. drives my gf crazy.. oh well.. hope they go away.. lol its been 10 months and they are still around so I dont think they are going anywhere.. lol </TD></TR></TABLE>

well your the problem then. I guess you cant complain when you get sick from e.coli when roaches go out to the trash and then run across the food in your cubbard.
Old 10-24-2005, 04:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NerveAgent &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">This afternoon my mother send my over to get some empty boxes at my grandmothers house. I get them and bring them to the house. As i start to put together the boxes i see some roaches on the floor...I yell and say "My why are there roaches here?" She says "Oh they probably came from the boxes" Long story short, roaches are in my car now.. I just went to wendy's for a late nite snack and as i open my door i see a roach run away...Im pissed, tired and sicken by this. I can't use the spray because i'll probably die. I want to do something before they start to multiply and take over my car. They won't fit in the standard roach trap, as these are large (maybe med) roaches. Any ideas?</TD></TR></TABLE> Gut the car, and don't leave anything.

Whenever I buy a car, I gut it. If I spill something, I gut it. Gutting a car isn't hard, and it helps you learn what your cars been thru. It's my cheaper version of carfax.

I've never had roaches, but I've had my dogs climb in, thats what happens when you leave your windows down in your garage.
Old 10-24-2005, 07:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: ROACHES in my car!!! HELP!!! (Redcoupe)

lol i have spider webs all over my car, windoes, under seats, i kill spiders in there every day almost.

it is nasty, but winter is coming, die ***** die
Old 10-24-2005, 08:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ROACHES in my car!!! HELP!!! (93egsedan)

This happened to me once in my parts car, except there were bees AND roaches.

Just go to the store and buy some bug bombs. Mine came in a 4-pack and the cans were orange and made by Raid, I think. Follow the directions on the box and let one off inside the car overnight. Then set one off right under the dash the next night. Gut the car before doing all this, of course.
Old 10-24-2005, 08:26 AM

get a jar of cyanide....j/p
Old 10-24-2005, 08:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ROACHES in my car!!! HELP!!! (neocrynym)

lol this thread is funny.....haha
Old 10-24-2005, 09:01 AM

gut the car, bug bomb or two, and vacuum.
Old 10-24-2005, 09:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (gftgrill)

**** it... c4 the mutherfucka....
Old 10-24-2005, 10:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Actually roaches only really need water to survive. Just go clean your car and then keep it clean for a while. And if you must kill them on site, don't do it with your bare hands... and don't step on them. thier eggs will just lodge in your shoes and you will bring them in your house!

GL. AND post this in the GDD forum.
Old 10-24-2005, 10:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bzyrice &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">this reminds me of an episode of Pimp my Ride where they found a rat in that girls car.. My mom lives in NJ and mailed me some christmas presents.. also mailed me some roaches.. now I have roaches in my house.. DOGH... Good luck with the car!! hope u dont have to drive it for a couple of days.. </TD></TR></TABLE>

same here haha. funny *** episode

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ROACHES in my car!!! HELP!!!