Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion (https://honda-tech.com/forums/)
-   Acura Integra (https://honda-tech.com/forums/acura-integra-6/)
-   -   STOck radio...anti theft needs to be bypass (https://honda-tech.com/forums/acura-integra-6/stock-radio-anti-theft-needs-bypass-504519/)

wm5holla 05-13-2003 12:40 PM

STOck radio...anti theft needs to be bypass

my boy gave his teggie radio, it plugs up, but it needs a code, he cant find the paper for it! can it be bypassed?

Chris 05-13-2003 12:41 PM

Re: STOck radio...anti theft needs to be bypass (wm5holla)

nope. ask "buddy"

pnthr30 05-13-2003 12:46 PM

call the local honda/acura dealer with the number on the back of the unit or the VIN from the car the radio originally came from.......they should give you the code.

Type Wah 05-13-2003 12:48 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by wm5holla &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">my boy gave his teggie radio, it plugs up, but it needs a code, he cant find the paper for it! can it be bypassed?</TD></TR></TABLE>
Does your buddy still have his teg? if so, ask him to pop his hood and check underneath the fuse box cover. That's where my radio code was... not sure, if that's the same with all tegs, but its worth a try..

hope this helps

wm5holla 05-13-2003 12:52 PM

Re: STOck radio...anti theft needs to be bypass (Type Wah)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Type Wah &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Does your buddy still have his teg? if so, ask him to pop his hood and check underneath the fuse box cover. That's where my radio code was... not sure, if that's the same with all tegs, but its worth a try..

hope this helps

</TD></TR></TABLE> thanxs. he sold the teg like 2yrsa go tho

integobsession 05-13-2003 01:48 PM

If he sold his integra 2 years ago and now he finally gives you the radio... then throw that into the garbage... It'll do you no good.

B U N M A N G O 05-13-2003 01:56 PM

Re: STOck radio...anti theft needs to be bypass (integobsession)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by integobsession &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">If he sold his integra 2 years ago and now he finally gives you the radio... then throw that into the garbage... It'll do you no good.</TD></TR></TABLE>

yup, unless you know someone working at the Acura dealer that can hook you up, it's pretty much worthless. In my friend's ex's Type-R, the radio code was under her armrest... in mine, it's in the original black leather(?) owners manual case.

wm5holla 05-14-2003 01:30 PM

Re: STOck radio...anti theft needs to be bypass (bunmango)

oh im assed out!

Rory Breaker 05-14-2003 01:38 PM

Why? Call the dealer.

dohc-nyne 05-14-2003 01:45 PM

yeah call the dealer and tell them the serial number on top of the radio and they will tell u the code....ive done it