Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion (https://honda-tech.com/forums/)
-   Northwest (https://honda-tech.com/forums/northwest-85/)
-   -   Longview Kelso Kalama Cowlitz county (https://honda-tech.com/forums/northwest-85/longview-kelso-kalama-cowlitz-county-2774542/)

TwinCityTuner 05-10-2010 09:53 PM

Longview Kelso Kalama Cowlitz county

Hey wadup just seein if anyone in the area wants to meet up sometime and get a little meet goin. We have twenty to fourty cars that come out every friday and saturday around nine at Starbucks and Ace parking lot in longview. Everyones super chill. feel free to swing by. If not chat it up.

TwinCityTuner 05-12-2010 10:18 PM

Re: Longview Kelso Kalama Cowlitz county

Way to show the support guys. weak ass

HdeucedeuceA 05-12-2010 11:59 PM

From what I've heard, 90% of the people that meet there are ricers. I may show up Saturday night to check it out for myself though.

TwinCityTuner 05-13-2010 07:47 AM

ehh i bring my jeep haha becuz my eks not done yet. and there is a lot of crap that comes out but there are a few dope cars that come out and everyones chill.

TwinCityTuner 05-13-2010 07:47 AM

and it used to be all body kits and shit that went out but right now everyones like mid build with there cars so we do wat we can this summers gna be dope

JDMTOKER 05-16-2010 03:56 AM

yea I don't come out because I don't like being made fun of in my slow ricer car.LOL

TwinCityTuner 05-18-2010 01:50 PM

ur funny ray

davidk20ek4 06-02-2010 10:40 PM

i wish my car wasnt full of rice.....i wish my car was fast toooooo

k-squad represent bitches

JDMTOKER 06-02-2010 10:52 PM

My advans and recaros are too much jdm rice. Same goes for your cage and your silkroad suspension David. We should just kill ourselves lol.

skaterdude04 06-03-2010 09:14 PM

haha duuuude i know uuuuu lol yeah starbucks used to be hella rice but its died down a lil. we are hopefully gonna be pickin that sheet back up soon. but we are always glad to have pplz down better if its not rainin we usually cruise randomly and bullshit till like 3 am lol

skaterdude04 06-03-2010 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by HdeucedeuceA (Post 42461446)
From what I've heard, 90% of the people that meet there are ricers. I may show up Saturday night to check it out for myself though.

dude. omg dude. your the dude with the red completely mugen'd out lude i see drivin round all the time.... i want your bumper and lenses... not gonna lie lol shit ill trade or come up with money if ur partin that beast out...

BB Squad... get on it.

Slotz_HB 06-05-2010 08:41 PM

ya david an ray u guys needa get them advans an cusco shit outta here RICER lol an we all wish we were fast lol

davidk20ek4 06-08-2010 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by skaterdude04 (Post 42661457)
dude. omg dude. your the dude with the red completely mugen'd out lude i see drivin round all the time.... i want your bumper and lenses... not gonna lie lol shit ill trade or come up with money if ur partin that beast out...

BB Squad... get on it.

who is this guy???

skaterdude04 06-09-2010 05:39 AM

Originally Posted by davidk20ek4 (Post 42706157)
who is this guy???

dont worry youve never met me lol kinda creepy. im just some dude with a prelude in longview that like tons o ppl know but i just dont hang out all the time...kinda busy

Slotz_HB 06-09-2010 12:45 PM

jake i thnk david was talkin bout dude wit mugen'd lude lol

HdeucedeuceA 06-11-2010 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by skaterdude04 (Post 42661457)

BB Squad... get on it.

PMing you right now. Do you have the red 4th gen with one-peice headlights?

He's talking about me David. I have a Prelude with a complete Mugen kit. Reverse went out so I decided to buy the AP1. The plan was to part it out, but I'm having second thoughts; Mugen for he 4th gen Prelude is EXTREMELY rare. To my knowlege, I'm the only person in the NW, with any Mugen body part, let alone a whole kit.

Slotz_HB 06-12-2010 09:13 PM

Hdeuce you guys got ne good spots to take pics?? lol jw pm me plz if ya do lol

skaterdude04 06-12-2010 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by HdeucedeuceA (Post 42737141)
PMing you right now. Do you have the red 4th gen with one-peice headlights?

He's talking about me David. I have a Prelude with a complete Mugen kit. Reverse went out so I decided to buy the AP1. The plan was to part it out, but I'm having second thoughts; Mugen for he 4th gen Prelude is EXTREMELY rare. To my knowlege, I'm the only person in the NW, with any Mugen body part, let alone a whole kit.

not to be all in ur grille lol but the other day i was in seattle and i saw a mugen front lude it was black... havent found em on here tho. but i could care less lol i believe theres a guy on preludezone makin mock mugen shiz but i dont think hes got the lenses molded... oh wellz lol
oh and slots go over behind the kelso airport deal and theres some industrial buildings over there just sneak in the back and snap away.

Slotz_HB 06-13-2010 02:22 AM

ya i been there lol but i want like idk like find ppl from ptowns pics hella color an shit lol

skaterdude04 06-13-2010 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by Slotz_HB (Post 42744285)
ya i been there lol but i want like idk like find ppl from ptowns pics hella color an shit lol

photoshop yo lol

Slotz_HB 06-13-2010 09:49 PM

sadly my computer is gay no photoshop lol we should try an schedule meet like willowgrove or sumwere with big parking

skaterdude04 06-14-2010 12:28 AM

hellz yeah lol

HdeucedeuceA 06-14-2010 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by skaterdude04 (Post 42743594)
not to be all in ur grille lol but the other day i was in seattle and i saw a mugen front lude it was black... havent found em on here tho. but i could care less lol i believe theres a guy on preludezone makin mock mugen shiz but i dont think hes got the lenses molded... oh wellz lol
oh and slots go over behind the kelso airport deal and theres some industrial buildings over there just sneak in the back and snap away.

Wait, so someone else has a Mugen front? Now I do have to sell my shit. LMAO

Their was a guy on NWP4life wanting to start making replica lenses, but I haven't been on their in like 8 months. All of the Mugen lude guys are on their fyi

HdeucedeuceA 06-14-2010 12:36 PM

I have Saturday night off. Anyone going to be their? I still haven't checked it out.

Slotz_HB 06-14-2010 12:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
yessir we will b there, ill b in the almighty 4dr pic so ya now an ill walk up 2 ya wen u roll up, juss dnt pop ur hood its like no1s ever seen a motor they all run over lol