Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion (https://honda-tech.com/forums/)
-   Acura Integra (https://honda-tech.com/forums/acura-integra-6/)
-   -   EXTREMELY HARD TO FIND JDM PARTS (https://honda-tech.com/forums/acura-integra-6/extremely-hard-find-jdm-parts-2710567/)

slowboyy06 01-13-2010 04:15 PM

EXTREMELY HARD TO FIND JDM PARTS

whats goodie fellow members just wanted to know where can i find some super hard to find jdm parts, i mean like only 10 inworld type parts(im being a little dramatic) but i would love to have a few when i mean a few a few rare jdm parts on my dc

DJYoshaBYD 01-13-2010 04:23 PM

Re: EXTREMELY HARD TO FIND JDM PARTS

well, you need to actually learn WHAT you want... i mean, are you just going to waste money on stuff like that just to fit in with the JDM groupies? or do you want to actually make your car faster? lol.. cause, i mean, its pretty "ricey" to get JDM shit, just cause its JDM, and for no other reason.. just my opinion..

but yeah.. if want to pay hundreds from some stock JDM ITR headers, go for it :)

TunerN00b 01-13-2010 04:32 PM

RT-4WD trailing arms, rear subframe, and differential.

Can't be much more rare than actually having a 4WD Integra...

DJYoshaBYD 01-13-2010 04:34 PM

awwwww yeah.. i have seen a few AWD eg's.. the way they look when launching.. OMFG.. it looks like the whole drivetrain is going to tear out from under the car.. lol.. stoopit fast..

slowboyy06 01-13-2010 04:47 PM

exterior parts,interior parts, wheels

DJYoshaBYD 01-13-2010 04:50 PM

yeah.. but WHAT wheels? WHAT parts?

start googling... lol.. there are LOTS of expensive, useless parts, that are "JDM".. enjoy **thumbsup**

DC2fab 01-13-2010 06:04 PM

an awd integra would be sick

racebum 01-13-2010 06:45 PM

some of the rare jdm stuff is beyond expensive. spoon cluster anyone? $1000 for a cluster just never quite sat right with me.

jimmy o. 01-13-2010 06:54 PM

id rather turbo my car or get some carpet lmfao than spend 1k on a cluster that will probably just get your car stolen lol

crip 01-13-2010 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by DJYoshaBYD (Post 41231659)
well, you need to actually learn WHAT you want... i mean, are you just going to waste money on stuff like that just to fit in with the JDM groupies? or do you want to actually make your car faster? lol.. cause, i mean, its pretty "ricey" to get JDM shit, just cause its JDM, and for no other reason.. just my opinion..

but yeah.. if want to pay hundreds from some stock JDM ITR headers, go for it :)

haha, go to love the "jdm junkies". nothing lie spending hundreds of dollars on jdparts tha people say are rare. do yorself a favor and spend the money on go fast parts. nothing like paying $1500 for some rims and can't keep up with the ford focus that pulls up at the red light and revs his his motor at you. usdm ftw

PaulMc 01-13-2010 10:07 PM

This thread is retarded. The OP is just your typical JDM fanboy whos looking for parts to impress his friends with, hence not even having a particular part in mind, and if a particular part he wanted wasn't JDM and was better then a JDM part, would have no interest in it what so ever because it isn't "JDM". This whole JDM trend/sickness is disgusting.

Why would you go on to a public forum and ask where to find "super hard to find parts"? If we all knew, then they would not be so "super hard to find". Now would they?

keepinitrehaal 01-13-2010 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by idrivesideways (Post 41233295)
some of the rare jdm stuff is beyond expensive. spoon cluster anyone? $1000 for a cluster just never quite sat right with me.

I know someone selling a spoon cluster if anybody wants one. $900 plus shipping.

keepinitrehaal 01-13-2010 10:36 PM

Why dont you do a UKDM conversion, those are always nice to see.

da9leo 01-13-2010 11:39 PM

go to www.extremelyhardtogetjdmpartsmadeeasy.com

you can thank me later