Go Back   Honda-Tech > Community Forums > General Discussion and Debate > Politics
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search


Welcome to Honda-Tech!
Welcome to Honda-Tech.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Honda-Tech community today!


Reply
 
 
 
submit to reddit
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-19-2009, 08:23 PM   #1
Junior Member
 
dynimitejack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tyler, tx, usa
Posts: 343
iTrader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to dynimitejack
Default Freedom of press and miranda rights violated!!!

Freedom of press and miranda rights violated!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJcYZ...e=channel_page

If you were a member of the press would you be outraged if you were thrown in a jail cell for exercising you right of press? Unfortunately in Keen, New Hampshire this has happened to a member of the press named Sam Dodson. Sam was at the court to get a copy of the sign on the wall restricting cameras in the lobby. Lance the court security person had previously claimed it’s an order. Only problem, orders are signed by an issuing judge. This order and had no signature, does not have the court seal anywhere on it and has not even been filed with the clerk. Essentially the order does not exist. Sam brought his video camera into the public court lobby and was recording before a trial and was arrested soon after recording began. The only thing they could charge Sam with at the time was disorderly conduct. Regardless of if you are part of the press you should be disgusted by the fact that our rights are being stomped on! I hope you have the time to read about it, here is a link to Sam's blog that explains what happened: http://freekeene.com/author/samiam/page/2/ he writes letters from his jail cell and mails them to a member of http://freekeene.com/ to post on his blogs. This may seem like a small case but if it happened to Sam it could happen to any other member of the press and no matter how small one person’s right is just as important as one million people's rights.



A group of people in New Hampshire are taking a non-violent stand against big government, they have started what they call the Free State Project and since 2003, 704 people have moved to New Hampshire where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property.

Update 5/18
The local news paper finally talked this some depth about Sam's story, which the AP took and hasn't done anything with. Also, a fox T.V. station in Vermont acknowledged Sam was jailed illegally and reported it. There was also a reporter from the Boston Globe that came to Keen, New Hampshire but has not published anything.

Sam is charged with resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, having property without a serial number and failure to process. Sam was charged with failure to process because he is using his right to remain silent and refusing to give his name. Since he won't be processed the court said that they are going to hold him indefinitely. The Keen police already know everything about him because of his fingerprints but refuse to move the case until he tells the courts his name. After 5 weeks of being imprisoned he filed a demurrer against the court for 3 of those charges. What the demurrer stated was that in the first charge of resisting arrest, is unlawful because when Sam was arrested he went limp. If you have watched any of the news stations you surley saw at least one member of the Catholic church arrested for trespassing on the Notre Dame campus and have to be carried away because he went limp. During the civil rights movement people went limp and were not charged with resisting arrest. The second charge against Sam is having property without a serial number. They could not find a serial number on Sam's video camera. The court sent his camera to a camera shop, the camera shop then found the serial number and sent the camera back. The reason the courts haven't dropped the charge is because they just haven't gotten around to it yet. It has been 3 weeks since the camera’s serial number was found.
His third charge of disorderly conduct is unlawful because according to New Hampshire law stats that it is unlawful for On-Duty police officers to allege disorderly conduct. All they can tell you is to leave. Sam was not told to leave he was told to stop recording. It is illegal for the police to stop audio or video recording in a public place because that is a violation of the First Amendment.



Since April 15th Sam has requested a speedy trial, a probable cause hearing, waived his arraignment and entered a plea. In total 4 pages of arguments and case law to support and back up his claims.
The courts response: They send in the county attorney and declare the complaints are not sufficient and that all the complaints are essentially the same thing and they don't have to read them. So they have to spend a lot of money to have the county attorney read these legal documents that Sam is filing, on top of the $80 per day it costs the county the keep Sam locked up.

Also Sam has filed pleas of habeas corpus to the superior court of New Hampshire. Habeas corpus is a legal action through which a person can seek relief from unlawful detention. The first writ was denied because it was not written properly; the second one was denied because Sam had yet to process. Remember Sam is being held indefinitely because he was exercising his right to remain silent and refusing to give the courts his name although the court already know all prevalent information needed to charge Sam. Stop and think about how absurd this is.

Now since the Keen courts have realized that Sam is being falsely held they made up a charge for him, Common law criminal contempt. Criminal contempt can only be charged by a judge in a court room. Sam was not in a court room, only in a public lobby. So that begs the question, if the judge can extend his powers outside the court room exactly where does his power stop? On top of that the court is asked Sam’s lawyer if he is competent to stand trial. In **** Germany and in Russia the governments would declare defendants’ incompetent to stand trial and send them to insane asylums without trial.

It is truly sad that in the freest country in the world we have public servants running a monopoly that resorts to using desperate tactics to force their will on this free man. If you have hope for this country please make a stand, copy this story to any message boards or blog you have, tell your friends, family or co-workers. You can also contact your local newspaper, T.V. or radio station.

www.freetalklive.com
www.freekeen.com
www.freestateproject.org
__________________
www.freetalklive.com 100% PRO-LIBERTY RADIO
dynimitejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 08:25 PM   #2
Honda-Tech Gold Member
 
ScareyH22A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Orange County, Ca, USA
Posts: 5,483
iTrader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to ScareyH22A
Default Re: Freedom of press and miranda rights violated!!!

**** happens. BTW, most press are ********.
__________________
flourine uranium carbon potassium bismuth technetium helium sulfur germanium thulium oxygen neon yttrium
(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
ScareyH22A is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 08:25 PM   #3
The Science Guy
 
Xentropa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Japan, UCLA
Posts: 731
iTrader Rating: (0)
Default Re: Freedom of press and miranda rights violated!!!

observe the needle on my give a crap o meter swing past the 0, make one full turn around the dial and end back at 0 again.
__________________
_|¯¯|O
_|¯¯| . .. . .. O
This is where being stupid helps.
Xentropa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 09:07 PM   #4
Honda-Tech Member
 
eMpAtHy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: so cal, USA
Posts: 4,508
iTrader Rating: (0)
Default Re: Freedom of press and miranda rights violated!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScareyH22A View Post
**** happens. BTW, most press are ********.
the press is both good and bad. they can be extremely polar in their news reporting, but they also reveal a lot of information many people try to hide from us whether they be corporations or the us govt.
__________________
Nikon D90 | Tokina 12-24 | Sigma 17-50 OS | Nikkor 55-200 | Nikkor 35 f1.8 |
eMpAtHy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 09:11 PM   #5
Honda-Tech Gold Member
 
ScareyH22A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Orange County, Ca, USA
Posts: 5,483
iTrader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to ScareyH22A
Default Re: Freedom of press and miranda rights violated!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eMpAtHy View Post
the press is both good and bad. they can be extremely polar in their news reporting, but they also reveal a lot of information many people try to hide from us whether they be corporations or the us govt.
I knoooooooow....... but I just can't stand jerkoffs that think they can push the envelope and act all untouchable which actually pisses off cops even more and want to aggravately assault their ***. Infact most of those reporters and bloggers are all talk and a bunch of pussies so the cops just want to teach 'em a lesson and kick their ******* teeth in! Ok ok count back from 10... 9... 8...
__________________
flourine uranium carbon potassium bismuth technetium helium sulfur germanium thulium oxygen neon yttrium
(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
ScareyH22A is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 09:15 PM   #6
Honda-Tech Member
 
mrdeadman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 3,683
iTrader Rating: (0)
Default Re: Freedom of press and miranda rights violated!!!

Sam is a douchebag. Based on the story he was recording in a govt building where he was not supposed to be recording. You aren't supposed to have (certain) trials on video...
I really don't like the media anyway.
__________________
Big Dick Swinger Club member #[002]
mrdeadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 10:33 PM   #7
Junior Member
 
dynimitejack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tyler, tx, usa
Posts: 343
iTrader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to dynimitejack
Default Re: Freedom of press and miranda rights violated!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdeadman View Post
Sam is a douchebag. Based on the story he was recording in a govt building where he was not supposed to be recording. You aren't supposed to have (certain) trials on video...
I really don't like the media anyway.
He was not recording in the court room. He was in the public lobby, it isn't illegal to record in a public place. That is besides the point, he is being held indefinitely and has not broken any laws!

What if one of you guys were driving and a cop pulled you over because you looked like you were speeding and threw you in jail because you were trying to prove to him you weren't speeding. Would it matter to you then?
__________________
www.freetalklive.com 100% PRO-LIBERTY RADIO
dynimitejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 05:56 AM   #8
INSERT TITLE HERE
 
newt2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: Littleton, CO, USA
Posts: 1,445
iTrader Rating: (0)
Default Re: Freedom of press and miranda rights violated!!!

Despite the bias and faux outrage of the article, it does seem like mostly bullshit that they're charging him with. The only thing that has merit is requiring him to identify himself. Contrary to what the article says, you do need to identify yourself to an officer or court or they can hold you until you do. The reason for this should be obvious to anyone who takes a minute to think about it.

The real issue is that they're being what seems to be quite petty about the whole thing. Being that the only thing they've got to hold him on is the ID issue, you have to wonder what happened to escalate the situation in the first place.
__________________
Like the outdoors? Visit my blog - http://madventuresco.wordpress.com/
newt2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 09:48 AM   #9
Junior Member
 
dynimitejack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tyler, tx, usa
Posts: 343
iTrader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to dynimitejack
Default Re: Freedom of press and miranda rights violated!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newt2 View Post
Despite the bias and faux outrage of the article, it does seem like mostly bullshit that they're charging him with. The only thing that has merit is requiring him to identify himself. Contrary to what the article says, you do need to identify yourself to an officer or court or they can hold you until you do. The reason for this should be obvious to anyone who takes a minute to think about it.

The real issue is that they're being what seems to be quite petty about the whole thing. Being that the only thing they've got to hold him on is the ID issue, you have to wonder what happened to escalate the situation in the first place.
By New Hampshire law all a person has to give the court is fingerprints, which Sam did. From his fingerprints they already know his all of his information including his name. The problem the court is having is Sam is using his right to remain silent, they don't like that.
__________________
www.freetalklive.com 100% PRO-LIBERTY RADIO
dynimitejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 10:12 AM   #10
INSERT TITLE HERE
 
newt2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: Littleton, CO, USA
Posts: 1,445
iTrader Rating: (0)
Default Re: Freedom of press and miranda rights violated!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimitejack View Post
By New Hampshire law all a person has to give the court is fingerprints, which Sam did. From his fingerprints they already know his all of his information including his name. The problem the court is having is Sam is using his right to remain silent, they don't like that.
Are you getting that information from some other source? It doesn't say that in the article you posted. I'm not saying you're wrong, it's just that I don't see it.

It seems to me that if he would just say "My name is Sam-I-Am" then they would have to let him go at this point. I understand that it's probably a dick move on the part of the cops to hold him to it, but it's also a dick move to not tell a cop your name just because you think you don't have to and don't want to. What happens when you're a dick to someone? Most of the time they're a dick back. Right or wrong, that goes double for cops.

This just seems like one of those situations where two people with chips on their shoulders came into conflict and now they're going to push until they're deemed right by someone else regardless of the fact that calming down and acting like adults would would be best for everyone involved.
__________________
Like the outdoors? Visit my blog - http://madventuresco.wordpress.com/
newt2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 11:19 AM   #11
Honda-Tech Member
 
nsxxtreme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Beavertown, OR
Posts: 5,142
iTrader Rating: (0)
Default Re: Freedom of press and miranda rights violated!!!

I'm not so sure miranda rights apply to not providing your name I'm pretty sure it doesn't. Providing your name in no way incriminates you in a crime, that is the intent of miranda rights to prevent you from incriminating yourself without first talking to legal counsel.

Other then that this is a clear violation of his rights. The only way to make these people accountable is to win a big lawsuit. I hope he takes it all the way because these people do not care if they violated your rights if it does not cost them anything. They just intend to make his life painful and hope he goes away. I'm sure when push comes to shove they will drop all charges in hopes that he has no claim of violation of his rights.

Try filming a police officer during an arrest. They tend to get really pissed off if you film then and threaten you with arrest. I've seen this first hand.

Last edited by nsxxtreme; 05-20-2009 at 11:25 AM.
nsxxtreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 11:23 AM   #12
Honda-Tech Member
 
nsxxtreme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Beavertown, OR
Posts: 5,142
iTrader Rating: (0)
Default Re: Freedom of press and miranda rights violated!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newt2 View Post
This just seems like one of those situations where two people with chips on their shoulders came into conflict and now they're going to push until they're deemed right by someone else regardless of the fact that calming down and acting like adults would would be best for everyone involved.
I agree but I tend to hold law enforcement to a higher standard. I would hope that everyone holds law enforcement to a higher standard. You don't get to make up law because you don't like what someone is doing.
nsxxtreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 04:44 PM   #13
Junior Member
 
dynimitejack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tyler, tx, usa
Posts: 343
iTrader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to dynimitejack
Default Re: Freedom of press and miranda rights violated!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newt2 View Post
Are you getting that information from some other source? It doesn't say that in the article you posted. I'm not saying you're wrong, it's just that I don't see it.
That is what Sam had said in an interview


Quote:
Originally Posted by newt2 View Post
It seems to me that if he would just say "My name is Sam-I-Am" then they would have to let him go at this point. I understand that it's probably a dick move on the part of the cops to hold him to it, but it's also a dick move to not tell a cop your name just because you think you don't have to and don't want to. What happens when you're a dick to someone? Most of the time they're a dick back. Right or wrong, that goes double for cops.

This just seems like one of those situations where two people with chips on their shoulders came into conflict and now they're going to push until they're deemed right by someone else regardless of the fact that calming down and acting like adults would would be best for everyone involved.
I think that he is telling the court his name is Sam-I-Am, I am not 100% sure though what he told the court.

I think it is a dick move for a cop to force their will upon people. If a cop walked to up to your house and demanded he came in and searched it without a warrant, would you let him?
__________________
www.freetalklive.com 100% PRO-LIBERTY RADIO

Last edited by dynimitejack; 05-20-2009 at 06:03 PM.
dynimitejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 05:50 AM   #14
INSERT TITLE HERE
 
newt2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: Littleton, CO, USA
Posts: 1,445
iTrader Rating: (0)
Default Re: Freedom of press and miranda rights violated!!!

Quote:
I think that he is telling the court his name is Sam-I-Am, I am not 100% sure though what he told the court.


Sam-I-Am was facetious. I meant tell him his name.

Quote:
I think it is a dick move for a cop to force their will upon people. If a cop walked to up to your house and demanded he came in and searched it without a warrant, would you let him?


No, I would stand up for my rights and if he forced his way in I would use that against him in court. Having said that, telling someone your name is not the same as having your house searched illegally. Legal or not, refusing to introduce yourself to anyone is just plain rude. When you do that, you're looking for a fight. In that respect, he got what he wanted.
__________________
Like the outdoors? Visit my blog - http://madventuresco.wordpress.com/
newt2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 11:15 AM   #15
Honda-Tech Member
 
RynoDyno312's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: South Orange Conty, CA
Posts: 2,633
iTrader Rating: (0)
Default Re: Freedom of press and miranda rights violated!!!

This screams "publicity stunt" to me.
__________________
I never was a punk, never shot junk; I didn't even try, the counter-culture passed me right by.
RynoDyno312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 09:38 AM   #16
Junior Member
 
dynimitejack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tyler, tx, usa
Posts: 343
iTrader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to dynimitejack
Default Re: Freedom of press and miranda rights violated!!!

Update Sam Dodson on Fox New's weekly online show Freedom Watch with Judge Napolitano
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN92YFfSc5U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyfscmI1z04
__________________
www.freetalklive.com 100% PRO-LIBERTY RADIO
dynimitejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 10:08 AM   #17
Honda-Tech Member
 
ZCHF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: PRK
Posts: 5,683
iTrader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to ZCHF
Default Re: Freedom of press and miranda rights violated!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you have to state your name if you didn't do anything wrong.

I know people in CA are going around unloaded open carrying and all the cops can do is check if the gun is unloaded. Once they verify that it is, they can't do ANYTHING else.

There is a reason that our founding fathers created a bill against unwarranted search and seizures.

Obviously there are exceptions like if the cops claimed that a person looked like a wanted person, but it would be misdirected to say every person looked like a wanted criminal.
ZCHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 10:25 AM   #18
Honda-Tech Member
 
kNOwLedGe.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Mashing in the big chainring in LOS ANGELES, CA
Posts: 3,559
iTrader Rating: (0)
Default Re: Freedom of press and miranda rights violated!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCHF View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you have to state your name if you didn't do anything wrong.
Yes, you're wrong. You do NOT have the Constitutional right to refuse to identify yourself to a police officer if you are detained and asked.
__________________
F22A6 -> B18A1 -> B16A -> B20Z2 -> K24A8
"This aint my first rodeo, cowboy."
kNOwLedGe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:34 PM   #19
Junior Member
 
dynimitejack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tyler, tx, usa
Posts: 343
iTrader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to dynimitejack
Default Re: Freedom of press and miranda rights violated!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNOwLedGe. View Post
Yes, you're wrong. You do NOT have the Constitutional right to refuse to identify yourself to a police officer if you are detained and asked.
There is a difference between telling your name and refusing to identify your self. In Sam's case all that is required to identify one's self in New Hampshire is to provide fingerprints and a photo, which he willingly complied to.
__________________
www.freetalklive.com 100% PRO-LIBERTY RADIO
dynimitejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:59 PM   #20
Honda-Tech Member
 
ZCHF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: PRK
Posts: 5,683
iTrader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to ZCHF
Default Re: Freedom of press and miranda rights violated!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNOwLedGe. View Post
Yes, you're wrong. You do NOT have the Constitutional right to refuse to identify yourself to a police officer if you are detained and asked.
Quote:
California does not require you to have ID except under very few circumstances (like when you're driving a car). Just walking around town, shopping in the grocery store, sitting on your porch or playing in the park does not require you to have ID.

Just because we're police officers does not allow us to require identification from people.

Hiibel v. Nevada does not apply in California, even though it was decided by the US Supreme Court, because California has no statute requiring you to identify yourself when detained on reasonable suspicion of criminal activity. Nevada does, and Hiibel was convicted of violating it. If California had such a law, then Hiibel would apply. California does have a law having to do with resisting, delaying or obstructing an officer performing his duties, and it's possible someone can make a case for this if you refuse to ID yourself -
ZCHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:31 AM   #21
Junior Member
 
dynimitejack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tyler, tx, usa
Posts: 343
iTrader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to dynimitejack
Default Re: Freedom of press and miranda rights violated!!!

Boston Globe article on Sam and the Free State Project: http://www.boston.com/news/local/new...n_roots_in_nh/
__________________
www.freetalklive.com 100% PRO-LIBERTY RADIO
dynimitejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 09:19 PM   #22
Junior Member
 
dynimitejack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tyler, tx, usa
Posts: 343
iTrader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to dynimitejack
Default Re: Freedom of press and miranda rights violated!!!

Update:
6/4: Sam was scheduled a trial without giving his name. Judge Burke decided he would procedde with Sam's trial even though he has been holding Sam without trial because he won't tell his name.

6/9: Sam is kicked out of jail wearing his orange jump suit and given his possessions. They wanted him to sign papers and when he requested his legal consul they escorted him outside without signing any papers.

http://blogofbile.com/2009/06/09/sam...sed-from-jail/
__________________
www.freetalklive.com 100% PRO-LIBERTY RADIO
dynimitejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 08:24 AM   #23
Junior Member
 
dynimitejack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tyler, tx, usa
Posts: 343
iTrader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to dynimitejack
Default Re: Freedom of press and miranda rights violated!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klNbZhMdlvU
__________________
www.freetalklive.com 100% PRO-LIBERTY RADIO
dynimitejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 02:15 AM   #24
You're a daisy if ya do.
 
Knightsport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: The Deep Web
Posts: 100,284
iTrader Rating: (0)
Knightsport
Default Re: Freedom of press and miranda rights violated!!!

Interesting.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Knighton View Post
Like Sol thinks he's straight?


I'm your Huckleberry.

http://honda-tech.com/kill-stories-11/
Knightsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 08:47 PM   #25
Tickle-shits
 
Tokyosmash!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Clarksville, Tennessee
Posts: 3,867
iTrader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Tokyosmash!
Default Re: Freedom of press and miranda rights violated!!!

Click the image to open in full size.
__________________
-Ben
Tokyosmash! is online now   Reply With Quote
 
 
 
submit to reddit
Reply


Tags
arrest, broken, freedom, illegal, law, miranda, nh, officer, police, press, quotes, rights, threaten, understand, violated

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:16 PM.



2014 Copyright, InternetBrands Inc.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 AC1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Honda and the Honda marquee are registered trademarks of the American Honda Motor Company, Inc. Neither American Honda Motor Company nor its subsidiaries or affiliates shall bear any responsibility for Honda-Tech.com content, comments, or advertising. Honda-Tech.com is not affiliated with American Honda Motor Company in any way. American Honda Motor Company does not sponsor, support, or endorse Honda-Tech.com in any way. Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied.
Emails & Contact Details