you don't need to put in a gsr pump to run a b16a, we already covered this in the other thread you made about this..
but whatever i guess. its also not that difficult, but here's the steps..
fuel tank removal:
1. Block front wheels, then jack up the rear of the car and support with jackstands.
2. Remove the drain bolt and drain the fuel into an approved container.
2. Remove the rear seat and disconnect the 4P connector.
4. Remove the two-way valve cover and the fuel hose protector.
5. Disconnect all hoses. CAUTION: When disconnecting the hoses, slide the clamps back out of the way, then twist the hoses as you pull them back to avoid damaging them.
6. Place a jack, or other support device, under the tank.
7. Remove the strap nuts and let the straps fall free.
8. Remove the fuel tank. NOTE: The tank may stick to the undercoat applied to its mount. To remove, CAREFULLY pry it off the mount.
10. To install, replace the washer on the drain bolt, then reverse the above procedure.
fuel pump removal