hey Anthony's EK:
got this from the 1992-1995 civic and del sol HAYNES automotive repair manual. (page 2A-12 chapter 2 part A engines).
timing belt and sprockets-removal , inspection and installation:
1. disconnect the negative cable from the battery.
2. place blocks behind the rear wheels and set the parking brake.
3. loosen the lug nuts on the left front wheel and raise the front of the vehicle. support the vehicle securely on jackstands.
4. remove the left front wheel for easier access to the end of the crankshaft
5. blah blah blah and so on and so on...