Good write up
I'd like to toss in problems I ran into while doing mine (fronts only).
My fault, I stripped out the bottom Caliper bracket bolt. The book said it should be 80ft/lbs, I was on it with a torque wrench and at one point knew I was using too much force but instead of going with my gut I put my faith in the wrench and I stripped that sucker good. I didn't want to try to bore it to the next diameter for a new screw so I figured what the hell, might as well go all out, went out and ordered up a set of 2 new caliper assemblies (after finding out you can't just buy the bracket, you need the full assembly).
I got the drivers side all buttoned back up and everything was great, shiny new brembo OEM rotors and brand new calipers look great... Anyway onto the passenger side:
I had the new caliper, rotor, and pads all ready to go. I thought "This time I got my **** together it'll be easier."
I got the wheel off and almost started crying. The bastard that did the brakes before broke the tip of his hardend screwdriver off in the rotor's retaining screw. I was PISSED. 3 Hours later, after destroying 4 drill bits (it was too late to go out and buy ones meant for the job), I finally was able to break that screw apart using a hammer and a chisel, cutting the head off the tapered screw untill I could twist it out with needle nose pliers.
After I got the rotor off everything else went off and on easy. Bled the brakes and went for a SLOW test drive up and down the street a few times. I was a little concerned because I'd never pulled calipers before and didn't have the time to learn by example before trying it myself on our daily driver sol.
Anyway, aside from all that, definitely a can do job for anyone with enough desire to tackle it.