1) This is the only thread where non-technical Integra pictures are permitted. If you post a picture, there had better be an Integra visible in it.
2) Do not post any commentary. This includes flaming and questions. This will be STRICTLY enforced.
3) Do not try to sell your car here. The post will be promptly deleted.
4) If you have a question, send an IM to the user. Responses can be sent via IM or posted by editing the users post.
5) The mods reserve the right to delete any posts.
6) Stick to the following format. (It should preemptively answer questions) Include all sections even if the answer is stock.
7) You are only allowed one post per car. You can edit posts as changes occur. (added 20080405)
8) Limit picture size to a MAXIMUM width of 1024 pixels. You can post thumbnails that link to larger pictures, but keep the size here reasonable so that people can scan the thread easily.(added 20080405)
9) Limit the number of pictures here to 10. If you have more than 10 pictures that you feel are critical to show, start a thread in Appearance and Cosmetic and post the link in the "General comments:" section. (added 20080405)
10) Do not post Photoshopped images. The intent of this thread is to view actual cars. Blocking license plates is the exception. (added 20080720)
POSTING FORMAT (copy and paste this to start your post)
Include All Sections
Pictures: Post the pictures of your car in this section
Wheel and Suspension Modifications: Post your springs, shocks, wheels, drop, shock tower bars, sway bars, etc.
Body Modifications: Post your lip, wing, side moldings, paint (including color), etc. here
Interior Modifications: Post your seats, steering wheel, gauges, audio/video, etc.
Engine and Transmission Modifications: Post your intake, header, exhaust, turbo, internals, etc. A dyno plot here would be great.
Performance: Do you have any time slips? Scan them or post them or post the details.
General Comments: Use this to post answers to IMs. You can also discuss when/where you got your car, how much you paid, weight reduction, etc. If you have an extended picture thread in Appearance and Cosmetic, post the link here.
Copy and paste the following format to start a post:
Wheel and Suspension Modifications:
Engine and Transmission Modifications:
We would like to prevent this thread from ballooning to 200+ pages. Following the thread rules should prevent this and keep all of the information concise and easy to search. If the thread becomes too difficult to moderate, it will be locked and the picture thread privilege will be taken away. Let's see what you have!
There is only one official picture thread stickied at the top of the forum. No other picture threads are allowed. Please read the rules of the picture thread before posting. There are far too many threads asking "how would these wheels look on my car".
It is permissible to post a picture of a car with parts unknown to the OP to ask for identification. If the picture is found in the forum picture thread, IM the poster first for identification.
Honda and the Honda marquee are registered trademarks of the American Honda Motor Company, Inc. Neither American Honda Motor Company nor its subsidiaries or affiliates shall bear any responsibility for Honda-Tech.com content, comments, or advertising. Honda-Tech.com is not affiliated with American Honda Motor Company in any way. American Honda Motor Company does not sponsor, support, or endorse Honda-Tech.com in any way.
Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied.