It's a relatively simple process, and the 6th gen accords are notorious for this bulb blowing out. I don't have pictures but I will give you a general process for replacing this. You WILL NOT have to remove the climate control panel, just the clock assembly itself.
1. Use a small flat-blade screw-driver to pry the clock/hazard button assembly out of the dash panel. Wrap the screw-driver in a papertowel, tape, or a cloth to avoid scratching the plastic. This usually works best if you pry from one side then the other.
2. There is a vertical connector for the hazard switch, and a horizontal connector for the clock. Disconnect both of these and remove the clock assembly.
3. I believe there is a plastic cover on the back of this assembly. Remove it using a phillips head screw-driver. There you will see the back of the plastic bulb holder.
4. Twist the bulb holder out of the socket and replace the bulb and holder with a new one purchased from a Honda dealership.
5. Installation is the reverse of removal.
I believe this bulb runs $1.47 from the dealer, which is way too much IMO. You could buy an LED bulb conversion from http://www.ledautomotive.com/
if this becomes a continuous problem.