Notices
Wheels, Tires, Brakes, and Suspension Wheel, Tire, Brake and Suspension Parts (Wheels, Tires, Coilovers, Lug Nuts, Camber Kits, Rim/Tire Tools)

Powerslot rotors + Hawk Brake Pads.. Best Prices available!

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2006, 01:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Powerslot rotors + Hawk Brake Pads.. Best Prices available!

<FONT SIZE="2"> Powerslot Rotors </FONT>

Excessive heat can cause resins in your brake pad to vaporize. As the brake pad wears, the used friction material turns into a fine dust. This boundary layer of heat, gas and dust builds up between the pad and rotor surfaces and inhibits performance. Here's where Power Slot's slotted brake rotors make a big difference. Power Slot's exclusive Vac-U-Slots are machined into the rotor and help evacuate gasses and dust, shed heat, and keep the brake pad surface clean. And in wet, raining conditions, our Vac-U-Slot helps push water off the braking surface for better stopping power. The Vac-U-Slot also serves as a visual wear indicator. The slot is machined to the rotor minimum thickness where it crosses the outside edge. If you cannot see the slot along the outside edge, the rotor has worn down to its discard depth.

<FONT SIZE="2"> Hawk Brake Pads </FONT>

HPS - High Performance Street disc brake pads are world renowned for increasing stopping

Hawk Performance’s HP Plus brake pad compound is ideal for Autocross and Track Day drivers looking for a high performance race compound that can take the heat of the track and get you home safely without having to change the pads.

HP Plus utilizes a unique Ferro-Carbon, high-tech friction material that was developed and manufactured for sport driving in autocross, Solo II and “track day” applications. The Ferro-Carbon formulation offers lower wear rates and higher torque values than other competitive materials.

Extremely high coefficient of friction makes HP Plus the perfect upgrade over stock for high performance streetcars used in autocross competition or that experience repetitive, heavy braking.

Key Features:

* Extremely High Friction Output
* Fade Resistant
* Worthy for Autocross & Club Racing Events

Warning! Due to the dramatic friction levels produced by this product to achieve "race-level" braking, rotor wear, noise, dust, and pad life may be affected.

HP+ - All Hawk Performance HP Plus / Autocross brake pads provide a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring products to be free of defects from manufacturer’s workmanship and materials.

Note:
Hawk Performance burnishes its HP Plus brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.

<FONT SIZE="4"> PLEASE PM US, EMAIL US OR CALL US FOR APPLICATION & YOUR LOWEST PRICING! THANKS!

Civic/Integra Powerslot Rotors w/ Hawk HPS Pads starting @ $349.00 shipped! COMPLETE SET OF 4!

Add Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake Lines to you order also available! Civic/Integra combo start @ $459.00 SHIPPED!
</FONT>

Modified by Hybrid-Performance.com at 6:32 PM 8/22/2006

Modified by Hybrid-Performance.com at 6:00 AM 12/17/2006

Modified by Hybrid-Performance.com at 1:24 PM 1/8/2007
Old 04-28-2006, 12:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

pm me price on pads and rotors for a 93 honda del sol si w/o abs
Old 05-02-2006, 01:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (eg2wes)

Old 05-04-2006, 07:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Powerslot rotors + Hawk Brake Pads.. Best Prices available! (Hybrid-Performance.com)

pm'd
Old 05-09-2006, 06:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Powerslot rotors + Hawk Brake Pads.. Best Prices available! (JDMTurboEG6)

Old 05-11-2006, 10:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Powerslot rotors + Hawk Brake Pads.. Best Prices available! (Hybrid-Performance.com)

Old 05-13-2006, 01:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

PM Sent
Old 05-15-2006, 11:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Powerslot rotors + Hawk Brake Pads.. Best Prices available! (ImportRacr05)

Old 05-15-2006, 11:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Powerslot rotors + Hawk Brake Pads.. Best Prices available! (ImportRacr05)

Replied with another pm, on teh way
Old 05-15-2006, 07:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Powerslot rotors + Hawk Brake Pads.. Best Prices available! (JDMTurboEG6)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDMTurboEG6 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">pm'd</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 05-15-2006, 09:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

you have pm
Old 05-16-2006, 02:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Powerslot rotors + Hawk Brake Pads.. Best Prices available! (EJSlide)

Old 05-17-2006, 09:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 05-17-2006, 04:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Powerslot rotors + Hawk Brake Pads.. Best Prices available! (ramtyper19)

pm'd
Old 05-19-2006, 05:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Powerslot rotors + Hawk Brake Pads.. Best Prices available! (slixxracing)

PM's replied and orders shipped Thanks!
Old 05-23-2006, 06:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 05-25-2006, 02:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 05-25-2006, 07:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

pm'd
Old 05-30-2006, 11:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Powerslot rotors + Hawk Brake Pads.. Best Prices available! (sohc95vtec)

Old 05-31-2006, 06:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Thanks for the orders!

PM's replied
Old 06-01-2006, 05:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

PM's replied. Thanks for the orders
Old 06-02-2006, 11:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 06-02-2006, 09:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

ordered s2 camber kit from vendor, was told to do it from their website. i ordered it using paypal to pay, payment was taken by vendor. 2 weeks later, NOT A SINGLE word from teh vendor about my order. I finally got a hold of them via PMing (no one ever picks up their phone), they finally tell me that skunk2 was on backorder or some crap like that... this is AFTER 2 weeks of NO word from them... no updates or anything. PLUS, they charged me their website price, and quoted me a different price on their PM to me. So i tell them to refund me the difference, but now they say taht they cant offer a refund, and instead will give me store credit.. i say no to store credit, they give me some story how they can refund the FULL difference of the quoted price vs their website price, and that they WOULD finally refund me the money MINUS the paypal charge... $1-2 charge is better than not receiving my money.. .so i agree.... its over a month now, and I still havent seen my money.

to the vendor: is this really what i have to do in order to get my money back? this could have all been settled if you had kept your end of the bargain, and had even a little hint of customer service.

HORRIBLE VENDOR. hybrid performance, PM me if you want to resolve this issue, bc this is just horsesh*t.
Old 06-05-2006, 08:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Powerslot rotors + Hawk Brake Pads.. Best Prices available! (dunce11r)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dunce11r &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

ordered s2 camber kit from vendor, was told to do it from their website. i ordered it using paypal to pay, payment was taken by vendor. 2 weeks later, NOT A SINGLE word from teh vendor about my order. I finally got a hold of them via PMing (no one ever picks up their phone), they finally tell me that skunk2 was on backorder or some crap like that... this is AFTER 2 weeks of NO word from them... no updates or anything. PLUS, they charged me their website price, and quoted me a different price on their PM to me. So i tell them to refund me the difference, but now they say taht they cant offer a refund, and instead will give me store credit.. i say no to store credit, they give me some story how they can refund the FULL difference of the quoted price vs their website price, and that they WOULD finally refund me the money MINUS the paypal charge... $1-2 charge is better than not receiving my money.. .so i agree.... its over a month now, and I still havent seen my money.

to the vendor: is this really what i have to do in order to get my money back? this could have all been settled if you had kept your end of the bargain, and had even a little hint of customer service.

HORRIBLE VENDOR. hybrid performance, PM me if you want to resolve this issue, bc this is just horsesh*t. </TD></TR></TABLE>

WOW
Old 06-06-2006, 05:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Powerslot rotors + Hawk Brake Pads.. Best Prices available! (ramtyper19)

Quick Reply: Powerslot rotors + Hawk Brake Pads.. Best Prices available!