Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 16x7 +43 Mugen MF8 4x100 ||| Ready for Paint/PC *Pic Heavy*

]Make: Mugen MF8 *Authentic*
Size: 16x7 +43
Bolt Pattern: 4x100
Color: Raw Finish
Price: SOLD

****Very thorough on the wheels so please review the pics and background on them****if you have questions about the wheels or want to see more pics of a specific wheel contact me via email.

I purchased these a few months back in not so great looking condition. They were powdercoated by one of the previous owners but looked in poor condition and the caps were sprayed poorly. I started stripping them, but it took too long so decided to take them somewhere.

I took them to Precision Powdercoating in neighboring Spring, TX and had the wheels and caps acid dipped. This brought the wheels to their raw finish they are currently in. I didn't want to powdercoat them because I wanted the new owner to be able to do their own finish. I never found a project car that intrigued me to put them on.

Wheels are in pretty good shape once stripped. Wheel 4 has a curb but it is very light. I tried to get good photos to catch the imperfections. These are in no way mint by any means but I know they can be brought back to their glory. 1 cap has some scratches and 1 cap is missing the allen screw but I was going to see if I could find one at the hardware store that would match. They do have all their rubber O-rings that hold them in place (2 ea cap). The stickers are not there either since they were powdercoated. The outter barrels indicate that they were the bronze but I was only able to tell once acid dipped. Since they were sandblasted prior to powdercoating there is not a way to bring them to their original bronze anodizing.

These are raw finish and a couple of the wheels has a brownish substance on it. They do not feel rough to the touch although they might look like they do. still smooth and I was told by the powdercoater it was just substance left behind from when they stripped them.

Contents:
-4 Mugen MF8's

-4 Caps (with rubber grommets) 3 of 4 allen screws but I will look to see if I can find a match at the hardware store.

NO valve stems..powdercoater took them off but didn't return them..they were just cheap rubber ones so nothing important/valuable.

Full Set

Wheel 4:

Wheel 3:

Wheel 2:

Wheel 1:

No bends/Cracks..minor curbing pictured and there are imperfections around where the lugnuts go. *review photos*

Wheels located in Houston, TX...local pick up welcome. I will only ship to the continental United States. What you see is what you get so please review what you getting and ask questions.

I accept paypal and also have chase quickpay (rarely use that but I have it). NO TRADES..I ONLY WANT MONEY FOR THESE

Last edited by chapi; 03-09-2016 at 04:12 PM.