Wheel and Tire

outside tire ear

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2005, 10:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default outside tire wear

i have a eg i dont know wats wrong wit my front passenger side tire/suspension, it wears on da outside and not the inside of the tire, my car dumped on ground controls/w tokico shocks and i dunno why it does that and ive been threw a new tire in less then a month so if any have any clue wat mite be wrong plz help me out thx
Old 10-18-2005, 11:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

ALIGNMENT
Old 10-19-2005, 07:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (pingaturbo)

Did you get an alignment after lowering the car?
Is there any damage to any suspension components?
Old 10-20-2005, 12:53 AM

i havent got an alignment yet , and i dont think there anything wrong with the suspension cause it was stock wen i got it i just put in tokico shocks and ground controls on it and i know i did it right cause ive done it to my past cars but when you lower your car shouldnt it have negative camber wear not positive camber wear ?
Old 10-20-2005, 07:13 AM
H-T Order of Merit

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (LS_HaTcHiE)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by LS_HaTcHiE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i have a eg i dont know wats wrong wit my front passenger side tire/suspension, it wears on da outside and not the inside of the tire, my car dumped on ground controls/w tokico shocks and i dunno why it does that and ive been threw a new tire in less then a month so if any have any clue wat mite be wrong plz help me out thx</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by LS_HaTcHiE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i havent got an alignment yet , and i dont think there anything wrong with the suspension cause it was stock wen i got it i just put in tokico shocks and ground controls on it and i know i did it right cause ive done it to my past cars but when you lower your car shouldnt it have negative camber wear not positive camber wear ?</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'm just wondering whether you never learned how to use punctuation marks to separate one sentence from another so that people know where one thought stops and the other one begins or maybe you actually talk that way with one thought after another without taking a breath and if so it must be awfully difficult for people to understand you when you speak if you speak exactly the way you write so you might want to think about using punctuation so that your posts are easier to read and people don't just ignore them because they're so difficult to read the way you write them oh and one other thing that makes it difficult to read the way you write is when you use words like wats and da and plz that are not really words at all so you might want to type your posts in real English so that people will bother to read them instead of just ignoring what you write.

P.S. You need to get an alignment.

Modified by nsxtasy at 6:04 PM 10/20/2005