Re: Roll Cage Pricing on the West Coast LA, Ca Area
With out putting Steen Chassies down. Im just going to say that after 10000 bucks and almost 3 months later I get my car back and its full of imperfections and needs to go back to be fixed.Im not going to get into theses but there is a full list of them even after they took it back and were suppose to fix the problems. Im not happy with the workman ship or communication. I am happy I finally got my car back and going to leave it at that. This is the list of work thats was done with pricing.
1) 4130 chromoly 14 point cage with chute mount and net mount. $3,500.00
2) Reinforce stock cross member and stronger engine mount tabs on chassis. $550.00
3) Fill holes on firewall. $240.00
4) Mount seat /safety belts .$325.00
5) Laxan flush mount windows. $2,500.00
6) Engine oil containment pan .$550.00
7) Custom tubular steering column .$450.00
8) Cut out inner door panels, alum. Inner skins and alum. Door handles .$575.00
9) Install Hurst line lock. $300.00
Re Weld Front Traction Bar/Strong bar & Cut off and relocate Radiator tab $55.00
Install Rear Wing $800.00
Install Front Lip on One Piece Front end $400.00
Triangle Front Torsion bar that bolts to front cage bar (Asked for it and they never did it) $350.00
Last edited by gs1gsr; 07-24-2011 at 04:20 PM.